Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 09:46 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,164,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
You obviously don't know the God of the Bible; this stench called entertainment has corrupted the earth and vengeance to repay belongs to God just as it is written.
If there is a god, she even loves you and hopes you learn to love her and others with compassion cuz hatred and anger are not pretty.

Old 03-06-2017, 09:46 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,143,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Never watched it, so I don't care.

Why do you care?

If they pulled the plug, I'd never know about it if it wasn't for someone like you celebrating it.
Exactly. I forgot about this show, until it was brought up by someone who claims to be against homosexuality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
I don't agree. One is a reaction to something that doesn't exist (a malicious gay agenda) and the other is a reaction to something that does (people who think a malicious gay agenda exists). Sure, they're both opinions, but not all opinions are equal. They're all entitled to be heard and spoken but not immune from criticism.

If you feel TV is shoving gay stuff in your face, do something else. Most TV is crap anyway so either just watch the good stuff or stop watching all together. Stream a show you know you'll like. Read a book. Go outside. If you feel TV is being unfair, maybe you're just watching too much TV.
Pretty much this. I made an observation, I don't harbor any grudge or disdain for people who have opinions of homosexuality like the OP, unlike some who are anti-homosexuality, but seem to be obsessed and fixated with it.

Old 03-06-2017, 09:47 AM

18,986 posts, read 9,001,592 times
Quote:
Genesis 6
12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
Some of us have moved beyond Bronze Age mythology, but thanks for sharing.

Old 03-06-2017, 09:47 AM

11,149 posts, read 10,919,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
First I've heard of this show.
Same here. There's so many new shows that come out every year these days, and most of them never make it past a second season. I'd rather wait to see what newer shows are raved about and then go watch them on Netflix or On Demand. Time is too precious to sit through tons of commercials while you determine whether a new show is worth another episode.

Old 03-06-2017, 09:52 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,211,176 times
Quote:
Genesis 6
12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
It's funny. You're obviously the religious one here but even I can tell you that you're taking that out of context.

Old 03-06-2017, 09:54 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,915,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Some of us have moved beyond Bronze Age mythology, but thanks for sharing.
Trump is sitting in the white house because of that what you call" Bronze Age mythology". You people laughed before the election when I said it, and then you stood in amazement when Trump won. The liberals were crying in disbelief, and so it will be when God exacts His vengeance on corrupt mankind. So, keep up your raunchy entertainment while you still have time.

Old 03-06-2017, 09:55 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,143,894 times
Quote:
Genesis 6
Can you please stop? This is why people are leaving...no, fleeing the church, because of this holier-than-thou, condescending attitude towards everyone else.

Old 03-06-2017, 09:56 AM

50,049 posts, read 63,394,930 times
I have not seen the show, but all the gay people I know are openly living their lives, without making everything about being gay. I'm heterosexual and I don't need to tell everyone I meet that I am, or have a parade about it.

I do feel a bit sorry for the gay men my age who I've met. They all had wives and kids, back in the day, having to pretend, and only got their true partners in their 50s and 60s.

Old 03-06-2017, 09:57 AM

18,986 posts, read 9,001,592 times
Quote:
Trump is sitting in the white house because of that what you call" Bronze Age mythology". You people laughed before the election when I said it, and then you stood in amazement when Trump won. The liberals were crying in disbelief, and so it will be when God extracts His vengeance on corrupt mankind. So, keep up your raunchy entertainment while you still have time.
Yeah, I don't doubt that. The fake conservative "Christians" did put this Godless buffoon in the White House. But as we're watching his presidency unravel by the day you've got to love God's sense of humor. Set the big clown up and then knock him down. Now that's a God I could like.

Old 03-06-2017, 09:57 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,211,176 times
Quote:
Trump is sitting in the white house because of that what you call" Bronze Age mythology". You people laughed before the election when I said it, and then you stood in amazement when Trump won. The liberals were crying in disbelief, and so it will be when God exacts His vengeance on corrupt mankind. So, keep up your raunchy entertainment while you still have time.
Trump got into the White House because he took advantage of a mass alienation of large groups of people, allowing him to win an election. It was not God's will, and if it was, who elected Obama?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies