Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 12:35 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times

Advertisements

Kind of reminds me of when President Bush took out Saddam, look what we have got. Not so sure this is a good thing, look at the direction the party has already shifted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2017, 05:25 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,434,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Democrats could start to redeem themselves by not openly hating on white people.

Of course, that's like asking an alcoholic to quit "cold turkey".
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxroam View Post
So not thinking white supremacy is such a great idea is now "openly hating on white people"? Noted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
As I said....it's like asking an alcoholic to quit "cold turkey."

Enjoy continuing to lose elections!
I won't bother to include the other denials of Democrat racism in this thread.

Obviously, I struck a nerve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Incorrect. Liberalism has reached peak power and is now in permanent decline. Want to know the secret?

The secret is that modern liberalism was fueled by white guilt. White guilt is almost gone, except from the richest of the rich. Racist leftist politics, often rationalized as "identity policts," has successded in doing what whie supremecy never could- it has turned white people into one of the competing tribes as envisioned by modern liberalism.

Or, to be more correct, it has turned them into the biggest and most powerful of the tribes.

So sorry, but the left as we know it is virtually finished.
Exactly.

The Democrats might succeed if they took the word "white" out of their political vocabulary. But instead of doing that, they're doing the opposite.

So we hear about "white supremacy," "white privilege," "angry old white Republicans who need to die off," a DNC chair candidate saying, "White people just need to shut up."

Then add in all the indirect attacks on whites -- attacks on the South and the confederate flag, "trailer trash," red states supposedly mooching off of blue states, white Republicans being compared to Hitler, the insistence that even criminal illegal aliens should not be rounded up and deported (doing that would slow down making the country "brown") -- and throw in reverse discrimination against whites in the form of racial preferences that favor non-whites in college admissions, corporate and government hiring and promotions, and government contracting -- and it is only a matter of time before the largest group in the country starts to react.

Democrats think whites are just going to disappear, or continue to be punching bags for the racist (against whites) left, but I don't see that happening.

The wall is going to be built, we are going to go to a merit based legal immigration system that favors white people and Christians, and whites are going to coalesce as a racial interest group in their own right. That will affect everything from politics to education to taxation to welfare to policing to criminal justice to the Supreme Court.

It's already happening.

And I refer to some of the rhetoric I'm talking about below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Facts are facts, old white *angry* republicans are dying out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
With the exception of Florida with it`s large population of retirees, the old traitor slave slates aren`t "battleground" states.

Last edited by dechatelet; 03-09-2017 at 06:08 AM..

Old 03-09-2017, 05:35 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
meh.. I voted for Trump and are annoyed with their behavior but fully think they'll win the next presidential election. People have short attention spans and will forget about their whining. These calls by republicans of them being "dead" strike me as being either overconfident or delusional. The republicans will start legislating morality and cutting taxes for the rich and **** off moderates and drive them to the left like they usually do. Marijuana is becoming mainstream.. embrace it and maybe your party will sweep the elections for awhile. Otherwise you're just old fashioned outdated fuddy duddys. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies