Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 10:37 AM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
He's been charged with second degree rioting and I believe that he also mistakenly tried to fight the police as well. LOL.

Obviously his father, a US Senator, has not taught him that others have 1st Amendment Rights. i.e. Of course the current Democrat party does not seem to believe in such things.

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/839351224080158720

Sen. Tim Kaine's son arrested during Trump rally at MN Capitol

LOL -Good pick Hillary!
This is the look of liberalism today -- thuggery, anarchy, violence, intolerance, bigotry, and hatred.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2017, 10:40 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
LOL -Good pick Hillary!
This is the look of liberalism today -- thuggery, anarchy, violence, intolerance, bigotry, and hatred.
Ah, no. This is the look of one person who did something incredibly idiotic.

Old 03-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Your children are a reflection of yourself. The party of no shame hatching out some beauties.

Old 03-08-2017, 10:45 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Liberalism becomes more extreme by the day. These people are unhinged crazies.

Old 03-08-2017, 10:50 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I wont bother the fam.- even trump's bro was a horrible mess- when I was young, I was a mess- now am the matriarch of the entire family. Something/ anything happens, hard decisions etc. they call me. Maybe why I always see both sides of the coin... kids might be a great leader one day- who knows. Let's see how it plays out.
Young is before 22 yrs old, and I am giving lead way. This guy is 25 and shows why paying for your child's needs after 18, is not such a wonderful idea.

President Trump hasn't stuck up for his brothers failures in life......will Kaine stick up for his adult son doing something that crosses the line when protesting?

Old 03-08-2017, 10:57 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,726,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
The son is an adult and AFAIK he doesn't serve in any official position in his fathers office. As such he can do whatever he wants (including going to jail).
Trump is a different case. In an unprecedented way, he brought his children and son in law into the White House as de facto advisers. Not only before the elections, but after he took office. That may be the norm in Syria, Congo or Uganda, but not in the US.
Tiffany Trump pretty much stayed out of the campaign and certainly isn't a White House advisor. That hasn't kept the main stream media from writing articles about her including this WaPo article from 2 days ago about her applying to law school. It examines her life and even links to a blog that makes fun of her college major, her Dad, and Ben Carson.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...643_story.html

Kaine's son's arrest for rioting is certainly more newsworthy than mocking Tifffany Trump.

ETA: Looks like WaPo finally added an article about it today. Wonder if it would have taken them 4 days to report the arrest of a Trump family member? Or a Palin? Anyone know how long it was from the Bush girls arrest for underage drinking until the media reported it?

Old 03-08-2017, 10:59 AM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
Kaine always struck me as kind of odd and disconnected emotionally so its not surprising his son would have issues. But they need to throw the book at this kid to send a message that violence and vandalism at these protests will not be tolerated.

Old 03-08-2017, 11:01 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Of he was released with no charges, just like the rest.... so what is all the fuss?

there is no proof he did anything worthy of a charge, and thus he is as innocent as you or me.

Everything else is blind, baseless speculation.

Old 03-08-2017, 11:09 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,492,679 times
Wait, Tim Kaine is a liberal thug? Tim Kaine? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
A typical liberal thug like his father.

Old 03-08-2017, 11:16 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,428,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Of he was released with no charges, just like the rest.... so what is all the fuss?

there is no proof he did anything worthy of a charge, and thus he is as innocent as you or me.

Everything else is blind, baseless speculation.
But his hair is messy! He has to be a bad person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies