Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 05:13 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times

Advertisements

I feel these protests are a way that liberal women are lashing out because they felt they were robbed of the first female president
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2017, 05:21 PM

2,339 posts, read 2,071,861 times
They didn't like her on principle. If they did she would be president.

Old 03-08-2017, 05:25 PM

15,590 posts, read 15,677,065 times
Half-true.

We were robbed of a competent, experienced president. Instead we have an ignorant guy presenting us with a new embarrassment at every turn, whose ideas run counter to basic American ideals.

But, yes, it would have made a great statement to have a woman president, just like it did to have a black president.

Old 03-08-2017, 05:32 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,806,335 times
If someone like Bush or Cruz were elected you wouldn't see this level of protest. Trump is a threat to democracy.

I would guess there is a percentage of people in this country who would not vote for any woman for president no matter who she was. Not saying that's why she lost but I bet everyone on this board has met someone like that.

Old 03-08-2017, 05:34 PM

1,548 posts, read 913,607 times
Not all women think the same. Newsflash! A lot of women I have spoken to would never vote for her. Special place in hell or not.

Old 03-08-2017, 05:43 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,629,144 times
I think the need for a woman President has passed. We seem to all be on the same page with trump and his foolishness. Too bad this man-child never got the hang of being president. He had some good ideas but it seems like he has sold out to the right wing. Trump gets personally insulted when people go against him. I guess that's the first time trump ever heard so many disagree with him.

Old 03-08-2017, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
I think the need for a woman President has passed. We seem to all be on the same page with trump and his foolishness. Too bad this man-child never got the hang of being president. He had some good ideas but it seems like he has sold out to the right wing. Trump gets personally insulted when people go against him. I guess that's the first time trump ever heard so many disagree with him.
sold out to the right wing? If anything Trump is far too left wing on many issues for a Republican president.

Old 03-08-2017, 06:03 PM

25,964 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
I feel these protests are a way that liberal women are lashing out because they felt they were robbed of the first female president
I think most had very empty lives, I mean, did you see them? They were clutching on this believing that simply because Hillary was a woman and they were women, her being elected would someone make them feel better about being the woman they were. I think most that I saw protesting seemed very troubled, not self-confident and frankly, totally ignorant when it comes to "women's rights", as they have no idea how far women have came and how their acting like 2 year olds screaming and kicking makes all American women look bad. I just keep hoping that these "featured" women are not seen by other countries as what American women are like, as that could not be further from the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
If someone like Bush or Cruz were elected you wouldn't see this level of protest. Trump is a threat to democracy.

I would guess there is a percentage of people in this country who would not vote for any woman for president no matter who she was. Not saying that's why she lost but I bet everyone on this board has met someone like that.
Really. As Cruz tried to shut down a woman's right to order the taking of their baby's life? Isn't that what you all call "women's health issues"? Democrats care nothing about democracy, not about our republic, our nationalism. Everything Hillary Clinton stood for and worked for had to do with destroying our country, globalism. Nationalism, Trump, is about who and what we are as a nation. Hillary Clinton put it up for sale. She prostituted herself in every possible way and the liberal women cheered her

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanker View Post
Not all women think the same. Newsflash! A lot of women I have spoken to would never vote for her. Special place in hell or not.
Yep, voted for Trump and plan to do it again in 2020 IF he decides to run for a 2nd term, otherwise, I'll be voting Pence.

I won't be wearing a vagina hat or swearing like a sailor about Trump in 2020. Yep, was taught to think with my head, not my vagina. When one is working for equality, they don't bring up their sexual organs.

Old 03-08-2017, 07:07 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanker View Post
You definitely don't live in NY. Female libs are still outraged Hillary didn't win.

Old 03-21-2017, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post

Maybe if they hadn't pushed Hillary because it was "time" then
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies