Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 05:38 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,215,987 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Pot, meet kettle
Explain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2017, 05:52 AM

17,002 posts, read 12,583,387 times
American run by two parties.

One, a party of Wall Street and social Darwinism.
The other, a party of Wall Street and social excuses for self inflicted failures. and riots.

Old 03-09-2017, 06:02 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,797,066 times
This is why they desperately need as many illegal immigrants as possible it's all for the votes. They know they're in big trouble.

Old 03-09-2017, 06:14 AM

3,325 posts, read 1,959,833 times
Scary monsters
Super creeps
They are the goon squad
and they're coming to town
beep beep

With their power gone and their ideas bankrupt, the democrats are destined to pass into history.

Old 03-09-2017, 07:54 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,340,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
This is why they desperately need as many illegal immigrants as possible it's all for the votes. They know they're in big trouble.

Illegal border crossings are down 41% since January 20. They are afraid of Trump. A lot of self deportations and migrants are all voluntarily going to Canada.

Old 03-09-2017, 09:15 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Talking Well, whaddya know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
From the article:

The recent flurry of marches, demonstrations and even riots, along with the Democratic Party’s spiteful reaction to the Trump presidency, exposes what modern liberalism has become: a politics shrouded in pathos. Unlike the civil-rights movement of the 1950s and ’60s, when protesters wore their Sunday best and carried themselves with heroic dignity, today’s liberal marches are marked by incoherence and downright lunacy—hats designed to evoke sexual organs, poems that scream in anger yet have no point to make, and an hysterical anti-Americanism.
All this suggests lostness, the end of something rather than the beginning. What is ending?

More here:

https://nz.finance.yahoo.com/news/ex...232000417.html

An opinion piece from a right wing publication slags on Democrats.

Well, call me Claude Rains!

Old 03-09-2017, 09:19 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,587,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Explain.
Yes, you say not everyone agrees with liberals demands. And I say not everyone agrees with conservit@rds' demands. Most people I know don't want Christianity forced on them, trickle down economics, or other right wing demands

Old 03-09-2017, 09:19 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Illegal border crossings are down 41% since January 20. They are afraid of Trump. A lot of self deportations and migrants are all voluntarily going to Canada.
This happened in the local council meeting here in Charlotte.

Illegals protested in the City Council meeting. Shut it down.

Next week one of the county commissioners said that ICE agents would police the meeting. Of course this "triggers" the permanently outraged.

But. No more illegals disrupting meetings. LOL

Old 03-09-2017, 09:32 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,646,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Yes, you say not everyone agrees with liberals demands. And I say not everyone agrees with conservit@rds' demands. Most people I know don't want Christianity forced on them, trickle down economics, or other right wing demands
Most people I know don't want to be labeled as "racists/homophobe/xenophobe" for voting for a candidate, and don't like having their gender or race being pointed out for no particular reason.

Nor most people I know want to be stuck in traffic because some entitled privileged women want to stand in the streets blocking the street because Donald Trump made some "grabbing a cat" comment 12 years ago either.

It goes both ways.

Old 03-09-2017, 09:34 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,587,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Most people I know don't want to be labeled as "racists/homophobe/xenophobe" for voting for a candidate, and don't like having their gender or race being pointed out for no particular reason.

Nor most people I know want to be stuck in traffic because some entitled privileged women want to stand in the streets blocking the street because Donald Trump made some "grabbing a cat" comment 12 years ago either.

It goes both ways.
That was exactly my point. Not everyone agrees with either side, and I don't see this country staying together long term
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies