Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 06:26 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
They are. That's a rational statement, very unlike the tiresome "Everything I learned about Islam I learned on 9/1" meme. You'll get your quota of high fives and yuks out of that from a certain segment--hell, one guy in my area even has it painted on his truck--but it's harmful because it exactly does imply that all Muslims are terrorists.
When people drop that line about not all Muslims are terrorist, I've heard it a few times over the years and I get what they are talking about, but really it just sorta applies to this modern newer times. Back in the day you had groups like the IRA which was regarded throughout the UK as a terrorist group. You had guys like Timothy McVeigh and others that were "terrorist" but not Muslim.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2017, 06:28 PM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
When people drop that line about not all Muslims are terrorist, I've heard it a few times over the years and I get what they are talking about, but really it just sorta applies to this modern newer times. Back in the day you had groups like the IRA which was regarded throughout the UK as a terrorist group. You had guys like Timothy McVeigh and others that were "terrorist" but not Muslim.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.
I don't really know what you're saying here. Can you clarify?

Old 03-12-2017, 06:34 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
We can't seem to be able to move off the dime.

- Not ALL Muslims are terrorists.
- Nearly ALL terrorists are Muslim.

Both happen to be correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I don't really know what you're saying here. Can you clarify?
I just sorta joking around about the above quote not really being 100 percent accurate is all since back in the day, like I posted you had others committing acts of terrorism like the IRA in the UK back in the 70's and 80's. They were not Muslim, hence the above isn't really accurate, although that poster did say 'nearly' which I missed the first time viewing.

Old 03-12-2017, 06:37 PM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I just sorta joking around about the above quote not really being 100 percent accurate is all since back in the day, like I posted you had others committing acts of terrorism like the IRA in the UK back in the 70's and 80's. They were not Muslim, hence the above isn't really accurate, although that poster did say 'nearly' which I missed the first time viewing.

Lol, OK.

Old 03-12-2017, 08:08 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,540,621 times
It's not PC to speak out against Muslim anything.

Old 06-07-2017, 10:26 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,800,250 times
Feminism is a sham and a white woman power movement in disguise, riding and hiding behind certain sociopolitical undertones and imagery.

They don't like Muslim women because they have conservative values it's the same reason they don't like women from a number of other non-Muslim countries in the eastern hemisphere as well.

In Muslim countries a woman that is a virgin is considered to be of higher value this infuriates western feminists and they won't have any of it. If Muslim women don't play the western woman game and get on board with their social engineering and the social paradigms they believe in. Then they aren't going to defend them or care about them.

The professor in the Prager Universty video is accurate for the most part however she didn't go deep enough or elaborate more on a couple of things she touched on.

The Trader Joe's incident in the D.C. metro :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...der-Joe-s.html

Old 06-07-2017, 11:00 AM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,950 times
White feminists never help other races or ethnicities. Yes I know Islam is a religion...but we're usually talking about middle Eastern or Arabs when we say Muslim. White feminists have long been known as selfish and only appear to help other women when its beneficial to them.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:45 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
so many posters threatened by strong women speaking their minds. so many posters hating what they define feminism as. feminism is as individual as the woman herself. many "feminist" do speak out over the issues for women in the ME.

Old 06-07-2017, 01:14 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,800,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
so many posters threatened by strong women speaking their minds. so many posters hating what they define feminism as. feminism is as individual as the woman herself. many "feminist" do speak out over the issues for women in the ME.
Only if they're willing to conform and assimilate into the westernized white woman society that they approve of. Other than that, they don't care if they get raped and beat up when they're 13 years old. They only stand up for them if they think they can change and indoctrinate them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies