Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 12:13 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,467,054 times

Advertisements

Amazon best-seller 'Reasons to Vote for Democrats' book is just empty pages | Fox News

"To quote an excerpt from author Michael J. Knowles’ new book, the main reason to vote for a Democrat is “ .”

The above is not a typo.

Knowles’ tome, “Reasons to Vote for Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide,” is 266 pages of absolutely nothing. Clean, blank, snow-white pages. And as of Thursday morning, it occupied the No. 4 slot on Amazon.com's "Best Sellers" list.

Too funny.

I don't think we can fault the author for lying either.

Wonder when we'll see the book on how to largely ignore what the people want, lose power in the Senate and presidency, and still continue to ignore the people and try to force down their throats what they don't want and just whine?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2017, 12:15 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,596,838 times
Fake story; very petty too I might mention 😒

Old 03-09-2017, 12:17 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,547,540 times
It says more about the stupid Republicans who are spending money on a book of nothing.

Old 03-09-2017, 12:29 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,467,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Fake story; very petty too I might mention ��
"Fake story"? It's a best selling book on amazon. Take a look yourself. Given this reality, it's far beyond fake in the minds of many:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...der-obama.html

"The Democratic Party suffered huge losses at every level during Obama’s West Wing tenure.

The grand total: a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency."

Petty...perhaps....but where's your sense of humor on the reality of this/how many voters truly feel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
It says more about the stupid Republicans who are spending money on a book of nothing.
I think it says most about a guy who's making a pile of money on it....smart guy!

Old 03-09-2017, 12:36 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,596,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
"Fake story"? It's a best selling book on amazon. Take a look yourself. Given this reality, it's far beyond fake in the minds of many:

"The Democratic Party suffered huge losses at every level during Obama’s West Wing tenure.

The grand total: a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency."

Petty...perhaps....but where's your sense of humor on the reality of this/how many voters truly feel?

I think it says most about a guy who's making a pile of money on it....smart guy!
The fact that your story comes from Faux Noise automatically discredits it

Old 03-09-2017, 01:37 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,292,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post

I posted this thread yesterday with links to Amazon for the fake book for Republicans that you mentioned, and a fake book for Democrats entitled "Why Trump Deserves Trust, Respect and Admiration."

//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...l#post47445756

Old 03-09-2017, 01:39 PM

9,722 posts, read 14,260,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Fake story; very petty too I might mention 😒
Not fake. The author was on Fox & Friends this morning. That's a t.v. show.

Old 03-09-2017, 01:44 PM

25,957 posts, read 22,107,325 times
https://www.amazon.com/Reasons-Vote-...+for+democrats

If liberals knew how to google, they would be able to distinguish fake news from real news, but then, I guess they would not be liberals anymore!

"Ignorance is bliss", liberal motto.

Old 03-09-2017, 01:47 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,024 times
The alt right has no imagination.

This was done last year. Book title:
Why Trump Deserves Trust, Respect and Admiration

Old 03-09-2017, 06:11 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,471,169 times
Because the ones who are buying it (CONS) CAN'T READ! LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies