Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 04:48 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
He has brought hatred out of the shadows.

Poll: Hatred in US on Rise Since President Trump's Election
too funny!

Like sheets of toilet paper clinging to their heel, dems fail to notice the hate bought out by trump, is their own hatred.

The only hatred dems feel is the hatred in their own hearts, compliments of their own hate mongering campaign.

Dems have accussed trump of just about everything and have projected each word as a sure sign of imagined future extreme behavior.

Give a dem a glass of water and see them run for high ground as that 8 oz of water is sure to breed a flood of biblical proprortion and drown the earth!

The only hate rising, is emanating from democrats. Can't blame trump for that.

Apparently dems are a hate filled group.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2017, 06:55 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
America LOVES President Trump! Trump 2020! You must be thinking of Lyin' Hillary Clinton.... when you mention hatred....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
I hate troll threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
The only hate I see that is rising is the snowflake liberal hate for Trump. Obama's term saw the hate between the races rise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
And you are paid by Soros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Don't feed the trolls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
The biggest offenders.......liberals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Blah, blah, blah...you've authored many of the same type inflammatory posts that you accuse the right of, so stop with the fake outrage.

Civil war? Just more paranoid exageration.
Sorry--but, your "blah, blah" rudeness notwithstanding, I don't think I actually have posted anything like the above posts in order to shut people down. If you can prove me wrong, feel free.

Usually if I find a thread a waste of time or simply childish blather, I ignore it, as you should my posts if you don't like them, rather than reply with a personal attack.

The outrage is not 'fake.' These types of immature comments are really obnoxious, and I don't see that the OP did anything to deserve them, other than start a thread as valid as any other of the threads started on P&C.

Old 03-10-2017, 11:54 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
During the last 8 years, the institutionalizing of the hatred of whites hit new highs.

Besides, "hatred" is merely the Left's weasel word for any policy that opposes their agendas. It's a term that has been rendered absolutely meaningless with overuse.

Old 03-10-2017, 12:01 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times
People spend too much time watching TV and social media. Their one big downside is that the left uses them for social engineering and thought control rather than unbiased free expression... but I won't lie, the right would too if they dominated the media and they in fact did in the past.. it's simply human nature to not be able to see things from another person's perspective and have a true ability to tolerate opposing viewpoints.

If you look at Trump's policies, they are not racist. They are more targeted toward criminals than immigrants.

Frankly I couldn't care less about what a population who get their information from CBS and hollywood celebrities think.

I'm thankful conservative talk radio, internet forums, etc. exist to offer an opposing viewpoint... it's clear the people in power know the power of controlling information.. you control the media you control the people. SE Wisconsin has some of the most republican counties in the country for a good reason.. very good conservative talk radio like Belling that offers an opposing viewpoint. People hear ideas they never get to hear in the mainstream media and get an "aha" moment.

Old 03-10-2017, 12:12 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
It is what Trump campaigned on hate ,bigotry and racism.
Desperate Clinton Ally/PAC calls Bernie Sanders a racist (losing African American voters?)

There were dozens of attacks on Bernie for being racist, mysoginist etc.

Race and gender were constant campaign attack weapons starting in the primaries.

Heck, HIllary was labeled racist in 2008 with similar attacks.

But lol....it's just Trump that caused animosity.

Old 03-10-2017, 12:12 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Besides, "hatred" is merely the Left's weasel word for any policy that opposes their agendas. It's a term that has been rendered absolutely meaningless with overuse.
great gobs of truth right here, folks.

Old 03-10-2017, 01:00 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
it is not just the hate crimes, people are feeling emboldened and are making small racist test the water comments.

I pretty much lost long term friend of this. Since Trump he has started making little comments, and when challenged he doubled down.

Hard to know how much he was just hiding it, or did he simply shift due to exposure to Facebook "news"..

Old 03-10-2017, 01:02 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
The rise in hate is coming from the Left

Old 03-10-2017, 01:13 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
it is not just the hate crimes, people are feeling emboldened and are making small racist test the water comments.

I pretty much lost long term friend of this. Since Trump he has started making little comments, and when challenged he doubled down.

Hard to know how much he was just hiding it, or did he simply shift due to exposure to Facebook "news"..
Very sad, isn't it?
But, I've always maintained that it is better to know than not.

On that note, from a rally held in AZ last weekend where people called for genocide against liberals and for Jews to be deported (!) and spouted all sorts of other insanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu9AgVQXM4k

Again, better to know than not.

But

Old 03-10-2017, 01:44 PM

3,106 posts, read 1,770,051 times
I wouldn't say that the level of hatred has risen. The left hated whites & conservatives, especially the males, throughout the Obama years. Now they are just more vocal about their hatred is all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies