Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 06:54 PM

23,593 posts, read 12,535,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
Trump asked the Russian government to hack ours. *shrug*

Appointees are vetted based on their income and loyalty to Trump. What other qualifications do u need?
Lie. Trump never asked Russia to hack anything. But you're stating it as if it were a fact, so, Prove It!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2017, 07:03 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Embarrassing when the hackers get hacked.

Old 03-10-2017, 07:19 PM

39,870 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Amazing how long liberals can keep a temper tantrum going. I guess that's to be expected with a president that actually is doing something to help America and American citizens, rather than one that wants to tear this country down. There once was a time when even Democratic presidents had the interests of Americans in mind. I guess those days are long over.

Old 03-10-2017, 07:32 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Lie. Trump never asked Russia to hack anything. But you're stating it as if it were a fact, so, Prove It!
You have a very short memory despite your total love for all things Trump---
I thought you guys had a running litany of his campaign quotes running on your phone at all times...

In the campaign Trump pleaded with the Russians more than once to hack HRC and come up with those missing emails...
He loved having the DNC and Podesta emails outed and used them, quoted them to cause Clinton embarassment--
he had no qualms about citing them as accurate/truthful despite the fact they were gained illegally...he said they (Podesta/DNC) deserved it

In fact he quoted WikiLeaks dump within two hours of it coming on line--
He used one of the parts of the first WikiLeaks segments that HAD BEEN altered and weaponized by either Russian hackers, someone in Trump's orbit, or Assange himself--and Assange likely had been working in collusion w/Trump's team since he has come out with this CIA crap...and Roger Stone tweeted well before the WikiLeaks about what would happen...

Because in that first segment from WikiLeaks was a portion that got lot of attention first off before it was proven to be totally falsified info---
the authors of that part of the WikiLeaks cited Podesta for opinions written in a totally different article by a totally different journalist....

Old 03-10-2017, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Embarrassing when the hackers get hacked.
Would not surprise me if this was not a vindictive move by Flynn as way to revenge himself on the IC that had found him wanting...
Flynn had several times during his role under Obama where there were serious security failures....
One of them being the contractor who was finally caught after big break and lot of stolen info...
Flynn was pretty bad at keeping his network secure--that among other issues was why he was fired--
And he, like Trump, is vindictive and temperamental--not to mention just "mental"...

Old 03-10-2017, 08:25 PM

23,593 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
You have a very short memory despite your total love for all things Trump---
I thought you guys had a running litany of his campaign quotes running on your phone at all times...

In the campaign Trump pleaded with the Russians more than once to hack HRC and come up with those missing emails...
He loved having the DNC and Podesta emails outed and used them, quoted them to cause Clinton embarassment--
he had no qualms about citing them as accurate/truthful despite the fact they were gained illegally...he said they (Podesta/DNC) deserved it

In fact he quoted WikiLeaks dump within two hours of it coming on line--
He used one of the parts of the first WikiLeaks segments that HAD BEEN altered and weaponized by either Russian hackers, someone in Trump's orbit, or Assange himself--and Assange likely had been working in collusion w/Trump's team since he has come out with this CIA crap...and Roger Stone tweeted well before the WikiLeaks about what would happen...

Because in that first segment from WikiLeaks was a portion that got lot of attention first off before it was proven to be totally falsified info---
the authors of that part of the WikiLeaks cited Podesta for opinions written in a totally different article by a totally different journalist....
Sorry to disappoint but I don't have "a running litany of his campaign quotes" on my phone, computer or anything else.

He never asked the Russians to hack Hillary. He had asked if they were able to find the 30k missing emails (that she'd deleted) that the press would reward them. At that particular time she no longer had that server, and hadn't had it for almost a year, kind of hard to hack her to come up with those missing emails when she no longer had the server...don't ya think?

I don't know what you're referring to with your comment about the 'first WikiLeaks segments that had been altered and weaponized' ... please post those altered and weaponized segments from WikiLeaks.

Old 03-10-2017, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Sorry to disappoint but I don't have "a running litany of his campaign quotes" on my phone, computer or anything else.

He never asked the Russians to hack Hillary. He had asked if they were able to find the 30k missing emails (that she'd deleted) that the press would reward them. At that particular time she no longer had that server, and hadn't had it for almost a year, kind of hard to hack her to come up with those missing emails when she no longer had the server...don't ya think?

I don't know what you're referring to with your comment about the 'first WikiLeaks segments that had been altered and weaponized' ... please post those altered and weaponized segments from WikiLeaks.
Trump used the passage he mentions in the article from the first Wikileaks dump during the campaign just about 2 hours after it was first released...

Trump Seemed To Cite An Article From A Kremlin-funded News Source : NPR

You have to question the timing of that data reveal, the quickness with which his campaign had access to the info, was able to find this particular portion, and incorporate it into a speech that Trump was making --supposedly w/o any advance warning of the release...

The story from NPR gives the campaign stop, Trump's use of the fraudulent material, and the background of the original material that was weaponized to use against Clinton...

This was a perfect example of how the Russian hackers or Assange or someone inside Trump's campaign really tried to hurt Clinton using propaganda created w/o any concern for truth...something Trump seems adept at.
The trouble is -- like Flynn's Turkish association and other lies--some people actually paid attention and brought the truth to light...

I will look for the clips of Trump asking the Russians to hack Clinton--
I agree that it made no sense since her server was not extant at that time--had been destroyed w/o ever being hacked despite some reports to the contrary...so there was no way to discover her emails by hacking her server....but you can't expect sense out of Trump...
I guess he should have asked them to hack Anthony Weiner instead...

Old 03-10-2017, 10:37 PM

14,776 posts, read 8,109,336 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ

Old 03-10-2017, 10:40 PM

380 posts, read 164,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Amazing how long liberals can keep a temper tantrum going. I guess that's to be expected with a president that actually is doing something to help America and American citizens, rather than one that wants to tear this country down. There once was a time when even Democratic presidents had the interests of Americans in mind. I guess those days are long over.
They are scared ....less since Trump is doing what he promised to do when he was campaigning and elected.

Old 03-10-2017, 10:45 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Agree. The CIA was hacked under Barack. How is this President Trump's problem??

Because he is our president now
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies