Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2017, 11:13 AM

88,983 posts, read 44,793,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
and yet the 1961 HI birth index and two contemporaneous birth announcements ( with information received from the HI department of health ) show he was born in hawaii.

what possible scenario can you dream up as to why stanley ann would have gone to canada to have a baby?
What possible scenario provides the $$$ for her to move only herself and newborn Obama to Seattle in 1961, pay for the plane ticket, pay for apartment rental, pay for clothing, food, etc., for herself and a baby, and pay for enrolling in UW classes, all at the age of 18?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2017, 11:27 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,112,194 times
A) There's this thing called work. Some people do it. It gives them money. They can save up for things. I don't know her work history. It's a general idea, though. I did it as a teen.

B) Her parents may have paid. Even if you are estranged, parents tend to help. Don't know the situation for her exactly, but it is not an uncommon occurrence at all.

C)What was welfare like at that point? The services that, ya know, help low-income people get housing, food, etc. Do we have proof she didn't use that? Cost of living for the area? I bet it was cheaper than Hawaii, the island in the middle of nowhere where you have to ship so much in.

D) A large factor here is that she was the oft-mentioned 18 years old at the time. Studies show you don't always make the best decisions at that age, to say the least. I can totally see someone wanting to get back to somewhere they loved, even if it doesn't make sense monetarily. I went to Vancouver, BC when I was in high school. For many years after, it was where I said I wanted to go when I felt like times were rough. So she tried going there on her own for a while, then eventually it got too hard and she went back.

What possible scenario has it where you have the extra steps that somehow magically happened for him to be born in Kenya, in all this? When there's no proof she or anyone else in the US came from Kenya that year?

Last edited by latimeria; 03-13-2017 at 11:43 AM..

Old 03-13-2017, 11:42 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,112,194 times
Also, lease show how Ann and baby Barack moving to Seattle means that he was born in Kenya.

Old 03-13-2017, 01:04 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,373,324 times
Quote:
oh sweet irony that you're posting this in a pro-birther thread.

Right?

Old 03-13-2017, 05:31 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,605,811 times
Are they saying that this document came from Obama's brother 8 years ago and an affidavit was signed on the fact?
Or is that what Obama's brother is saying?

Old 03-13-2017, 06:52 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,437,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Are they saying that this document came from Obama's brother 8 years ago and an affidavit was signed on the fact?
no, we're saying it came from lucas smith, a convicted forger, 8 years ago and was submitted in court by the comically incompetent orly taitz.

most likely reason for malik to post it now is simply to stir the turd.

Old 03-14-2017, 08:33 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,373,324 times
Quote:
no, we're saying it came from lucas smith, a convicted forger, 8 years ago and was submitted in court by the comically incompetent orly taitz.

most likely reason for malik to post it now is simply to stir the turd.

Precisely. Rehashing already debunked garbage - if you wait long enough, the birther whackaloons will treat it like it's brand new information all over again.

Old 03-14-2017, 08:49 AM

88,983 posts, read 44,793,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
A) There's this thing called work. Some people do it. It gives them money.
An 18 year old saved up thousands of dollars to move herself and a newborn from Hawaii to Seattle, rent an apartment, buy food and clothing, and enroll in college courses? Pure BS. Married pregnant women usually couldn't even hold a job in the early 1960s. They were fired as soon as it became apparent they were pregnant.
Quote:
B) Her parents may have paid. Even if you are estranged, parents tend to help.
Highly doubtful. Far cheaper for her to live with parents, take classes in Hawaii, and have them help with the baby/ babysit while she's in class.

You're making a lot of excuses that are completely senseless.

Old 03-14-2017, 09:52 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,437,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
....if you wait long enough, the birther whackaloons will treat it like it's brand new information all over again.
yep. will be curious to see what piece of long-debunked birtherism gets regurgitated ( my bet is on either "obama's grandmother said he was born in kenya" or the bettina viviano claim ).

Old 03-14-2017, 11:56 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,883,872 times
Obama just got over and there is enough evidence to keep those rumor train going for the next 20 years.
The Life of me why does Wrecking ball defend such a unworthy person like Obama and his henchmen?

The bottom line is Obama is gone and I am glad 8 years of criminality is gone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies