Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2017, 07:17 PM

29,474 posts, read 22,487,125 times

Advertisements

How 'inspiring.'

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/barack-mic...opstories.html

Quote:
The former president and first lady had lunch Friday with U2 frontman Bono at New York City's Upland restaurant, a see-and-be-seen brasserie with a California-inspired menu.

"It was such an honor having the Obamas and Bono dine with us today!" tweeted the restaurant, located on Park Avenue South in the Gramercy Park neighborhood.

The Obamas -- with Secret Service detail in tow -- were met by sweeping cheers and applause from diners, many of whom stood up, according to videos posted to social media. Diners shouted "we love you," while one woman asked, "can I have a handshake?" The former president obliged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2017, 07:18 PM

14,891 posts, read 12,049,150 times
whoopie.

Old 03-11-2017, 07:21 PM

52,011 posts, read 52,464,357 times
What exactly did Obama do to fix things to make this country better. To make people love him so much. I mean didn't he pile on tons of debt how are we better. He was lame on the war on terror, he was weak on fixing the immigration issue. He wouldn't even say Islamic terrorism, I mean come on here.

Just what warrants this love people show him. I'm legitimately asking because I don't see jack s that he did.

Old 03-11-2017, 07:22 PM

3,138 posts, read 2,771,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Get off of it, or at least, get over yourself.

These articles have been popping up constantly since he left office.

If you don't like them, ignore them.

Focus on Drumpf's **** poor performance in the White House.

Last edited by erjunkee; 03-11-2017 at 08:28 PM.. Reason: Fix spelling error

Old 03-11-2017, 07:30 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,100,139 times
Whoopty fu#¿ing do! Three leftist busy-bodies at the same table. Did Barry know which fork to use?

Old 03-11-2017, 07:36 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,775,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erjunkee View Post
Get off of it, or at least, get over yourself.

These articles have been popping up constantly since he left office.

If you don't like them, ignore then.

Focus on Drumpf's **** poor performance in the White House.
It is absolutely wonderful to see them hating because Obama is popular and their boy is so hated. This has to grate them to their very cores.

However, if you think it upsets Trumpees, can you imagine how Mr. Thin Skin is taking it ! After all, he is "loved by everyone" so how could Obama still have so much respect and he has none ? He is probably tweeting as we speak.

Every time one of them posts something like we see above, a) consider the sources, and b) enjoy it , because it shows how much it is really getting to them.

What is really funny is that Obama and Michele are far more popular in NYC that Trump........and this is his home town !

Old 03-11-2017, 07:54 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,491,742 times
The Obamas are such lovely people!! I miss them dearly....and so does the rest of the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9x4hyPWiEg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWakx8UYyk0

Old 03-11-2017, 08:08 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,271,284 times
The Obamas are such wonderful people. I miss them terribly...

Old 03-11-2017, 08:14 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,775,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
The Obamas are such wonderful people. I miss them terribly...

I think that more and more, we will ALL be missing them terribly. All we can hope for is that Trump and his minions do not screw up too many things before sanity returns to the country and we get a real leader again.

Old 03-11-2017, 08:14 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,912,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
It is absolutely wonderful to see them hating because Obama is popular and their boy is so hated. This has to grate them to their very cores.

However, if you think it upsets Trumpees, can you imagine how Mr. Thin Skin is taking it ! After all, he is "loved by everyone" so how could Obama still have so much respect and he has none ? He is probably tweeting as we speak.

Every time one of them posts something like we see above, a) consider the sources, and b) enjoy it , because it shows how much it is really getting to them.

What is really funny is that Obama and Michele are far more popular in NYC that Trump........and this is his home town !
It's the weekend. I can't wait to see Trump's angry tweets about this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies