Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 01:30 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,854 times

Advertisements

I can't believe the question is even asked, but apparently it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qytIpLZR6qA

Old 03-12-2017, 01:39 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,207,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Everyone is racist. If we define racism only as being racially-biased.

Racial-biases don't necessarily translate into something bad. If you think Asians are generally good at math, that is racist. But so what?

Old 03-12-2017, 01:43 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,087 times
"Racist" is code word for "white." This obsession that we have with racism in this society is actually an attempt denounce all white people and their opinions, unless of course they are deemed properly self-hating.

Racism, by the way, actually means the belief that one group is genetically superior to another.

It is not saying that we should control immigration and enforce borders. Those things are common sense.

It is not pointing out that blacks are committing crimes well out of proportion to their percentages--that is just true. It is only racism if you believe that blacks have a natural proclivity towards crime, which is very rarely said these days.

It is not pointing out that certain races have lower average IQs than others. Again, that is just the truth. It is again only racism if you attribute biology.

It is certainly not racsim to desire tax cuts (as I have heard said by Congressmen in my lifetime), or to disagree with the Democrat party. These things are common sense.

It is not racism to be suspicious of a certain religion, the followers of which are incessantly committing terrorist attacks. A religion is a belief system, and anyone who does not look at and judge the tenets of a religion is a fool.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:33 AM

207 posts, read 102,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Everyone is racist. If we define racism only as being racially-biased.

Racial-biases don't necessarily translate into something bad. If you think Asians are generally good at math, that is racist. But so what?
This.

Everyone is racist.

If you think Asians are good at math you are racist.

If you think Blacks are more athletic than Whites you are racist.

If you think Latina women are hotter than White women you are racist.

Old 03-12-2017, 05:46 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qytIpLZR6qA
According to racist we are!

Old 03-12-2017, 05:51 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaigonPaisa View Post
This.

Everyone is racist.

Everybody is this?:

racist
ˈreɪsɪst
noun
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

So anyway, why is it a problem then if everyone is racist? Why don't you hear people calling blacks racist?

Old 03-12-2017, 07:07 AM

207 posts, read 102,722 times
Quote:
Everybody is this?:

racist
ˈreɪsɪst
noun
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

So anyway, why is it a problem then if everyone is racist? Why don't you hear people calling blacks racist?
Did you not read my post?

If you think Asians are smarter at math than White people than you are racist.

If you think any race of people are better or superior at something in anyway you are racist.

There might be a few people with zero opinions on the matter but id say they are a stark minority.

There are two kinds of racist. Ones with just general opinions like the above. Then there are racists that act on these opinions in a negative way towards a certain race.

The first group aint a problem. The second one is.

Why dont we hear Blacks are racist? I do. Just not from main stream media.

Old 03-12-2017, 07:24 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,496,850 times
I guess I'm racist. The only color that matters to me is verde/green.

Life is too short to **** it away on non sense "issues"
I don't care what god you pray to, what country you came from, or the color of your skin.

If you're a worthless bum who needs your hand held and butt wiped by uncle sam you're no good to me. If you have no skills, no ambition, and fret over non sense, I kind of pitty you, for you need a card to throw and use as a crutch to cry woe is me... Go on, throw the pitty party, cry injustice...

Kind of like an old friend of mine. Face full of metal covered in tattoos holes in his ears the size of shotgun slugs and wonders why he cant get a job better than working in the mall at Hot Topic...

Boo Hoo I studied law and have astronomical debt, must be nice to have _____. No law firm will hire me because I'm different... No because you are dumb... Courtrooms have folks like you in the defendants chair in orange jump suits... Not in suits and ties... That was your poor choice to look like a circus attraction... But its everyone elses fault that they aren't comfortable with your appearance... They're the close minded and ignorant ones... Ooookie dokie...

Old 03-12-2017, 07:34 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,793,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaigonPaisa View Post
This.

Everyone is racist.

Some of those are true. Does accepting truth make a person racist? Is the price for being a non-racist accepting untruths?

There are degrees of racism. Maybe 10% of whites are virulent racists, another 40% are somewhat racist and the rest range from indifferent to non-racist. I believe these proportions hold for most races or are even higher in the virulent case. Japanese are notoriously racist, for instance.

Any question that starts, "Are all (pick a race)...?" can only be answered "No."

Old 03-12-2017, 07:35 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Just like all black people are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies