Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 03:18 PM

22,288 posts, read 11,794,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
They are just disgusted.. This country is being destroyed and nothing can be done about it......
So...working on bringing jobs back to this country, working on securing the border and once again allowing ICE and the Border Patrol to do their jobs equates to you as "Destroy[ing] the country". Wow! That's really warped thinking on your part.

Old 03-12-2017, 03:37 PM

21,431 posts, read 7,378,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So...working on bringing jobs back to this country, working on securing the border and once again allowing ICE and the Border Patrol to do their jobs equates to you as "Destroy[ing] the country". Wow! That's really warped thinking on your part.
This is a slight of hand trick.

You get your fantasy border and empty promises and while you are all gushy-eyed and titillated they are reaching into your pocket.

Old 03-12-2017, 03:41 PM

1,873 posts, read 2,389,698 times
I think most citizens, from all POV's, are exhausted. I know I've narrowed my new sources, while making sure I am listening/reading both left and right. I'm beyond tired of mindless partisans here and everywhere - blissfully ignorant.

Old 03-12-2017, 03:52 PM

7,132 posts, read 4,732,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
The pause in the battle began a week ago when Trump accused Obama of witetapping him, but that might be just a coincidence. Is it me, or have The Haters been, relatively, but surprisingly quiet this past week?

The New York Times and Washington Post are relatively tame today. My search on google news for "Donald Trump" does not contain nearly the amount of lies, smear jobs and fake news. The Hollywood uglies like Lena Dunham, Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Moore have been quiet. What's up!!
The reason why the press is so quiet is because Trump is finally learning - he is his own worst enemy. He tweets idiotic BS and the press has a field day with it. He shuts up and the press has nothing to write about. He thinks the press picks on him. Well, he is a slow moving, easy target, as they say - he says the most outlandish stuff and he is just inviting the press to tear him apart. It has taken him a while to figure that out but he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:15 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,709,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLHfan
Still waiting for Cheeto to prove President Obama wiretapped him.

I like that he has gone into hiding. Don't have to listen to the dumba$$.
No need for him to prove it.... ITS OBVIOUS HE DID OR HE WOULDNT HAVE OFF WITH THAT OUT OF LEFT FIELD!!!

Its apparent Mr Trump is a very evil person... OBAMA FELT HE HAD G00D REASON TO KEEP TABS ON HIM!!

Old 03-12-2017, 04:45 PM

1,217 posts, read 1,215,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Didn't Obama admit it? What's to prove?

Congress had only up until the end of 2012 to either reauthorize FISA and the FAA, or let the bill expire. Despite a large grassroots campaign from privacy advocates and civil liberties organization to ensure the acts would fade from history, though, the Senate approved a five-year extension of the legislation on Friday. Just two days later, Pres. Obama signed his name to the act, opening up the inboxes and phone records of US citizens and opposing political campaigns, to the federal government until at least 2018.

He knew what he was doing.
How do you think he knew so much about Mitt's behind the scenes stuff.
No, he didn't admit it. Where did you hear that.

Fox morning news said today they are still waiting.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:57 PM

1,217 posts, read 1,215,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
No need for him to prove it.... ITS OBVIOUS HE DID OR HE WOULDNT HAVE OFF WITH THAT OUT OF LEFT FIELD!!!

Its apparent Mr Trump is a very evil person... OBAMA FELT HE HAD G00D REASON TO KEEP TABS ON HIM!!
Obvious to you is only your opinion.

And I agree, Trump is evil but that doesn't mean President Obama wiretapped him. Evil might be a little too strong. Self centered, mentally unstable with a short attention span and small hands is probably a better description.

(Calm down, you don't need to yell)

Old 03-12-2017, 05:21 PM

22,288 posts, read 11,794,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
This is a slight of hand trick.

You get your fantasy border and empty promises and while you are all gushy-eyed and titillated they are reaching into your pocket.
Oh really? The BP and ICE are doing their jobs and are picking up illegals.

The groundwork is being laid to begin working on the border wall.

Companies have already said that they are bringing jobs back to the US.

"Reaching into your pocket"? Well duh. Did you seriously think that these things would be done for free? Yet you didn't mind that illegal aliens were "reaching into your pocket" to the tune of billions.

"Gushy-eyed" and "titillated"? Were you that way over Obama and Hillary?

You are really out of touch --- that's quite some bubble where you reside.

Old 03-12-2017, 05:23 PM

14,640 posts, read 14,515,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Not looking good for them with that story. Everything is now pointing to Trump being right with the only thing in doubt is whether we're talking Obama or Obama administration
We're all waiting for 45 to release his evidence to back up his claim, which he can do at any time.

Old 03-12-2017, 05:27 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,210,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
The pause in the battle began a week ago when Trump accused Obama of witetapping him, but that might be just a coincidence. Is it me, or have The Haters been, relatively, but surprisingly quiet this past week?

The New York Times and Washington Post are relatively tame today. My search on google news for "Donald Trump" does not contain nearly the amount of lies, smear jobs and fake news. The Hollywood uglies like Lena Dunham, Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Moore have been quiet. What's up!!
Perhaps because Trump made a claim he would have to prove? The evidence for this would be easily accessibly to the current holder of the executive office. A journalist would have to do quite a lot of things to get such evidence, some of them bending what constitutes as legal. The thing is, Trump has not presented said evidence. And until he does, there is no story. And if he never does, then that's the story. Congress is now formally asking for the evidence and if they do not get it, Trump may be in trouble.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies