Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 04:28 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,082,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
The pause in the battle began a week ago when Trump accused Obama of witetapping him, but that might be just a coincidence. Is it me, or have The Haters been, relatively, but surprisingly quiet this past week?

The New York Times and Washington Post are relatively tame today. My search on google news for "Donald Trump" does not contain nearly the amount of lies, smear jobs and fake news. The Hollywood uglies like Lena Dunham, Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Moore have been quiet. What's up!!
What's up is that this is the quiet before the storm. Deadline for Trump to hand over all evidence of alleged wire tapping is tomorrow. The House Intelligence Committee will be investigating Trump's accusations.

You claimed your phones were tapped during the election. You have until tomorrow to prove it. Time to put up or shut up, Mr. Trump.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:30 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,700,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
It's cold rainy outside all the protesters are in their moms basements....
And: Eating cookies with rainbow sprinkles on them and watching reruns of WWF championships.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:31 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,457,714 times
The Haters (myself included!) will be back in full force tomorrow, after the CBO releases the financial details of AHCA and the number of millions who will lose their health coverage! Also, the Obama wiretapping details will be released tomorrow as well, proving the Donald is as paranoid as a schizophrenic escapee from Bellevue!

Old 03-12-2017, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
The Haters (myself included!) will be back in full force tomorrow, after the CBO releases the financial details of AHCA and the number of millions who will lose their health coverage! Also, the Obama wiretapping details will be released tomorrow as well, proving the Donald is as paranoid as a schizophrenic escapee from Bellevue!
Yep. We are going to have a field day with conservatives tomorrow when the deadline passes and Trump hands over ZERO evidence of wiretapping.

After making a claim that Obama tapped his phones, and then not providing any proof of it when the House Intelligence Committee invetigates, Trump will FORMALLY be proven a liar.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:38 PM

17,675 posts, read 13,530,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Not looking good for them with that story. Everything is now pointing to Trump being right with the only thing in doubt is whether we're talking Obama or Obama administration.
This post is the best example of someone who has been ingesting the false narrative being spouted by right wing sites.

Yet when Trump is unable to produce any evidence..............it will still be "true" in their minds.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Yet when Trump is unable to produce any evidence..............it will still be "true" in their minds.
This is exactly how I expect it to play out tomorrow, unfortunately.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:50 PM

7,132 posts, read 4,743,179 times
I thought the haters were the Trumpies who hate a free press, who hate poor people, hate immigrants, hate Mexico, hate clean air and water, hate free trade, hate anyone who isn't a WASP, and are pretty much angry at the whole world.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:52 PM

15,524 posts, read 15,521,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
I've felt the haters and creators of Fake News (CNN, CBS, ABC, BBC, etc) would eventually burn themselves up, they had been averaging about 200 lies (Fake News) stories per day for awhile...maybe they are having some contest to see if they can generate some news lies.

I'm pretty sure that the Trump Haters will have 'shot their wad" before the next election cycle causing a massive Republican swing to over 60 Senators.
Where do you get that statistic on 200 pieces of daily fake of the main channels? I'd be happy to see any link to a reputable source.

Do you have anything like these statistics about Trump's own lies?

Trump lies every 5 minutes

Old 03-12-2017, 04:53 PM

35,486 posts, read 20,841,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
When the story broke it was big news. Since there are not too many new developments they have moved on to other stories. It's really not much more complicated than that but feel free to keep you media paranoia in place.
Do you guys not keep up->?????? MONDAY he's got to bring it or shut UP and say sorry- the Justice Dept has to show face for him in front of Congress- for this particular outburst---

tell faux and radio-fatboy to keep up with the news---

Old 03-12-2017, 04:53 PM

50,134 posts, read 46,754,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
I thought the haters were the Trumpies who hate a free press, who hate poor people, hate immigrants, hate Mexico, hate clean air and water, hate free trade, hate anyone who isn't a WASP, and are pretty much angry at the whole world.
Wait, what? I'm pretty sure all WASP are happy as all get out right now. That includes us non-white ones

Waiting for the next round of My plants need watered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies