Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 04:39 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I'm sure SNL thanks you for the free advertising.

I sure they Thank trump for all the free idea's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2017, 04:48 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
The show has (over the years) turned to total garbage. If they want new material: I would like to see skits of Lyin Hillary catching Bill in bed with some of his conquests and screaming, "No, Bill! Wait until after the election to sleep with all those girls, so you don't ruin my chances!" Woops! Too late Hillary, you LOST! Now, let's replay that week after week until it gets old and stale, like SNL and Hillary's polyester blazers.

Old 03-12-2017, 05:07 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Pathetic as per usual with this show. Does anyone actually find any of it funny or witty? At all?

This is particularly rich coming from a woman that only got her fame and fortune due to her looks.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/shes-comp...170006866.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7o4oMKbStE
why are you watching it if you don't like it?

Old 03-12-2017, 06:13 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Larry David not Larry Sanders (whoever that is).
Yup. You're right. Too many men have 2 first names. I bet most people knew what I meant, however, but thank you. There's nothing I can do to fix it now. I think Larry Sanders was a fictitious talk show host created by Garry Shandling.

The mind works in mysterious ways!

Old 03-12-2017, 06:20 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinesOfDrift View Post
In my 32 years I have NEVER watched that crap. I am obviously not missing anything.
What's strange is that so many people are posting about a TV show they never watch. Why would I get on an Internet board and start posting about the hundreds of shows I never watch?

By the way, there was a very nice documentary about Melania Trump on CNN last night. I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of Trump supporters didn't watch it.

Old 03-12-2017, 06:23 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,589,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
Maybe Trump will just cancel SNL. He can do that, right?
I figure there's about a 6-month window remaining to purge ourselves of him and all his ugly bunch. After that, if he's able to continue, freedoms would be falling right and left and the world's latest and worst dictatorship would swing into full power. Canada and Mexico might be forcefully occupied, just like Germany rolled over Poland, France and the others. Since forums like C-D would be gone, as well as the whole Internet, we wouldn't know how long it was, before the morons facilitating him, finally realized that they'd been had and taken all of us down with them.

Old 03-12-2017, 06:35 PM

1,548 posts, read 913,343 times
^what? Grab the reigns, pal. It'll be okay.

Anyway, I still watch. Even though they're getting ratings because Trump is President, the show is still in a low spot. McKinnen is really the only stand-out performer in the entire group. That isn't saying much because nothing has really caught on fire the last few years. No "Wayne's World" level, repeatable stuff.

They pick on Trump a lot but they also usually have one skit that ribs the other side a little. Like last night it was the device that read the dogs mind. Turns out he is a Trump supporter. The reaction to that by the Lib characters was nice.

Old 03-12-2017, 06:41 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,800,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Yes, many people do.

It's too bad conservatives are usually not funny/witty, otherwise there'd be more of them in the industry and they could make something funny/witty about that is from the right-wing point of view.

The left tries to silence them through riots and violence how do they even have a chance? Lefties only believe in free speech if you're towing the Democrat line,

Old 03-12-2017, 06:47 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
I guess the Obama girls are complicit with their father selling bombs and missles to the Saudis that were used to bomb schools, hospitals, and funerals in Yemen.
The Obama girls never attempted to propose legislation to Congress, never sat in on advisory or foreign dignitary meetings with the president, never gave interviews in an attempt to shape their father's image, deflect from his behavior and never profited financially off of their father's position.

Ivanka has done all of the above. In spades. Can't stand the heat--get out of the kitchen.

Old 03-12-2017, 06:48 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linesofdrift View Post
in my 32 years i have never watched that crap. I am obviously not missing anything.

lol, bs!:d
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies