Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 01:35 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,199,787 times

Advertisements

You will see different opinions if you post this in the Europe forum, and some are people who actually live there!

Old 03-13-2017, 03:18 PM

7,302 posts, read 3,381,424 times
^^

1. So, Swedes were rioting and burning cars, regularly, before the migrants came? The visual evidence, alone, counters your claim. Moreover, your sources for numbers have zero credibility given the Swedish governments proven willingness to mask the crime rate of migrants and refugees.

2. Sweden is by and for Swedes. That's all there is to it. Each one of these people has their own continent and nation to return to. Its racist to think that Sweden can offer them more, merely because white people reside there, than can their home nations. Your cry of "racist" is merely agitation to guilt white people into becoming dispossessed. Meanwhile, you would cry "racism" should white people go and colonize anywhere in this day and age. Your double standard is illogical and moral failure.

Quote:
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445237/

To isolate the effect of immigration on crime, we need data on crimes committed by immigrants. Obtaining this type of data is easy in the United States or Denmark, but not in Sweden. The last time there was an official report breaking down crime statistics by immigrant status and origin was in 2005, for the years 1997 to 2001. These statistics confirmed that immigrants were significantly overrepresented amongst offenders, in particular in committing violent crimes. The foreign born were four times more likely to be suspects in homicide cases than those with Swedish origin, and 4.5 times more likely to be suspects in rape cases
Your dismissal is being apologetic for violent crime, to include rape, with real victims. Your idealism comes with the cost of real blood on your hands.

Do you wish to see photos of the consequences? Google pics for this murder.

Man charged for Swedish woman’s ‘ruthless’ killing | EUTimes.net

Her twisted corpse, left in the rape position, is available online. Brace yourself, however.

Your numbers are bad and your politics are despicable. Your false and destructive morality is on its way out. It's best to come to grips with that fact.

Old 03-13-2017, 03:58 PM

31,288 posts, read 20,678,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Why don't you visit the country as opposed to buying into, and re-posting someone else's propaganda.
I do plan to visit. And it's not propaganda if it's true.

Why don't you post facts instead of insults?

Old 03-13-2017, 04:56 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,705,217 times
The Swedish government is in complete denial. They have systematically discouraged the pursuit of any refugee violent crime offender. Some actual rapes and sexual assaults aren't making it into official government statistics. They are admitting that the there is an increase in sexual assault, but their read-made excuse is that "we've broadened the definition on sexual assault." This would make any numbers they collect on the matter completely useless. They strongly discourage police from implicating Muslim immigrants in any crimes. But when you talk to the people on the ground, they tell a very different story from the official government propaganda. It turns out that they started handing out the "don't rape me" "don't grope me" bracelets for a reason.

The best example of the utter denial European governments are living in is the Cologne sex attacks last year. If you recall, the mainstream news media of Germany and the German government didn't even report it. It was only after an overwhelming amount of video footage of it all started surfacing that they were even willing to admit anything bad had happened. And initially, they tried to push the idea that it was native Germans ans not Muslim migrants that were the perpetrators. Again this was thoroughly debunked by video footage. It was clear from video footage that the groups of men doing all the groping and shooting fireworks at buildings and people were Muslims. Now consider for a moment: That night there were 500 - 1200 reported instances of sexual assault and 24 rapes. If local, state and national governments in Germany are willing to pretend that something that big never actually happened, how can we trust them to be honest in their reporting of other cases of Muslim sexual assault and rape?

It is quite clear that some crazy stuff is happening over there. It's also quite clear that it is massively politically incorrect to talk about it or admit that anything bad is happening. Many people who were initially pro-refugee are afraid now and I seriously doubt it's all because they're delusional. Others still buy into the propaganda and refuse to admit anything bad is happening. Migrants have rioted repeatedly and continue to do so. That's a fact backed up by more overwhelming quantities of video footage. They have blocked roadways. They have attacked girls on the street. They have been some pretty lousy guests in far too many cases. Muslim no-go zones are said not to exist, only to have reporters show up and prove that they do exist by walking into the things. Sweden and the rest of the countries taking in refugees seem to tell two very different stories. "Nothing to see here, move along!" is what we hear from governments. Then we see a whole lot of video footage of attacks, assaults and even one case of a live-streamed gang rape. Add all the recent terrorist attacks across Europe to the mix and you'd have to be crazy to say that nothing bad is happening.

Why is it so easy to find video footage of all kinds of very brazen, very public bad Muslim behavior in Europe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra45nX9JmW4

Last edited by Ibginnie; 03-14-2017 at 12:01 PM.. Reason: no more than 2 videos per post please

Old 03-13-2017, 05:13 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,705,217 times
A very rational and fact based video on the Muslim immigrant crisis in Sweden and throughout Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaYwwyQWUrE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze0sK8f48x4

Old 03-13-2017, 07:26 PM

77,013 posts, read 47,448,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
I do plan to visit. And it's not propaganda if it's true.

Why don't you post facts instead of insults?
I do, and I have visited Sweden more times I can remember, and the things the OP is posting is pure propaganda. Anyone can create a Yotube video and say whatever they want to say, and claim it is the truth, but it won't make it true.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:47 AM

31,288 posts, read 20,678,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I do, and I have visited Sweden more times I can remember, and the things the OP is posting is pure propaganda. Anyone can create a Yotube video and say whatever they want to say, and claim it is the truth, but it won't make it true.
You have no facts to dispute the many videos supporting the OP.

Anyone can say a video is propaganda.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:53 AM

16,757 posts, read 8,164,197 times
Was in Europe last week. This stuff in these videos are propaganda put out by RWNJ trying to pull off a takeover politically.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:57 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,099,099 times
I have yet to figure out why so much of Europe has embraced bringing muslims in? It makes absolutely no sense! The only conclusion that I can reach is that the leadership is full of cowards without the spine to stand up to Islam, Political correctness, and pressure from the liberal media. There is no other sensible explanation. It reminds me of how before WWII that the leaders in Europe kept giving in to Hitler- out of fear. They hoped that by appeasing him that he wouldn't hurt them. Stupid is as stupid does.

Old 03-14-2017, 07:30 AM

17,290 posts, read 29,340,121 times
Europeans are hoping that the outcome will be different for them when demographics flip in Europe. Different than what has happened in the Middle East, Africa or Asia as the population became "more Muslim."

As if anyone has ever been able to point to a society or culture that became MORE free, MORE tolerant, BETTER for LGBT, BETTER for minorities and SAFER for women as it became more and more Islamized.

Can any of the City-Data Kumbaya luvvies give some contemporary examples of where and how that's occurred? What about over the past... oh... 700 years? We've already seen how these communities ghetto-ize, self-segregate (it's what happens when huge percentages of the population literally forbid your daughters from out-marrying) and deliberately target native citizens for crime. (Rape gangs across Britain, anyone?)

The ones who look the other way, claim "exaggeration" or otherwise try to minimize the impact this is going to have on the continent in 100 years for women and minorities are absolute enablers. Too bad they won't be around to learn - too late - the folly of their ways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies