Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 03:35 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,735,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
I don't think they are looking at it as "bringing Muslims in". Rather, they are trying to be sympathetic and charitable to people who have been displaced by war and persecution, regardless of their religion or ethnicity. Which I find to be very admirable. .
It's not the women and children who are raping and rioting. And if these refugees destroy a culture, then it's not admirable.

The admirable thing to do is to help these people in their own region. Not invite them in to destroy what Europe has built.

Old 03-14-2017, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
You can't learn much about Sweden from YouTube videos, or American TV
Or from the government when they cover up crimes.

Old 03-14-2017, 03:37 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,665,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Because liberal media and liberal institutional rankings mean anything when their methods criteria are meant to frame their politics in a positive light?
Okay, wise ass, which countries are the best in the world, in your opinion, and what are your criteria?

No, I don't take US News as the final word, but I do respect that they at least made an attempt to put together a coherent study. What have you done other than carp about every news story that offends your delicate political sensibilities?

When you put together an intelligent study, please let me know. I can't wait to read it.

Old 03-14-2017, 03:39 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
There ARE no-go zones in Europe. They may not be run under Sharia law, but they are there.

Here is a list of about 750 no-go zones in France, published by the French government itself. It includes street demarcations and maps.

Atlas des Zones urbaines sensibles (Zus)
Where does the term NO-GO appear?

It does not appear, does it? It says 'sensitive urban areas', but no where does it suggest they are NO-GO. Every country has areas which are below the standard, and that has always been the case.

You, and other followers of FOX fake news want to call them NO-GO for whatever reason.

A NO-GO zone is an area where authorities have lost control and are unable to enforce the rule of law. They do not have such areas in Sweden. Can you name one in Sweden? London?

Old 03-14-2017, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
A NO-GO zone is an area where authorities have lost control and are unable to enforce the rule of law. They do not have such areas in Sweden. Can you name one in Sweden? London?
You obviously didn't watch the video.

Old 03-14-2017, 03:45 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
As somebody else said, "I don't go to Stockholm to experience middle eastern culture. I can go to the middle east to see that".
It would be hard to experience ME culture in Stockholm unless you google for a ME restaurant.

More fake news.

Old 03-14-2017, 03:47 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,801,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
It's not the women and children who are raping and rioting. And if these refugees destroy a culture, then it's not admirable.

The admirable thing to do is to help these people in their own region. Not invite them in to destroy what Europe has built.
The crime rate in Sweden has not risen after the migrant crisis. It's out there in the official statistics.

Old 03-14-2017, 03:52 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,771,962 times
I believe the victims of a gang rape should collect the estates of the rapists and their families. The rapists should be treated to a long ride down a short rope. Placing their heads on the points of an iron fence might send even the most hormone addled rapist the message that we do not tolerate you anywhere! Ever!

Old 03-14-2017, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It would be hard to experience ME culture in Stockholm unless you google for a ME restaurant.

More fake news.
Obviously, anything you disagree with is fake news. Here is some more news for you to deny. Too bad it's not from FOX so you could immediately deny it;
--------------------------------------
SWEDISH police have made an urgent plea for citizens to assist them in solving serious crimes amid a spike in violence.

Officers in the city of Malmö have struggled to cope with a surge of serious crimes including dozens of attempted murders, beatings, rapes and other offences – and have now been forced to admit: “We cannot do it on our own”.

Malmö police chief Stefan Sinteus called for locals to come forward with testimonies in a bid to help police catch suspects.

According to the police chief, Malmö police officers are currently investigating 11 murders and 80 attempted murders, as well as “other crimes of violence, beatings, rapes, thefts and frauds”.

This is the city’s second serious surge of violence in the past 12 months – in July last year, national police units were deployed to the city to help stop a spate of bombings, shootings and arson attacks.

SWEDEN CRIME: Malmö police urge citizens to help solve crimes amid 'spike in violence' | World | News | Express.co.uk

How Muslim Migration Made Malmo, Sweden A Crime Capital

Scores of Swedes took the streets of Malmo, a southern city in Sweden, on Monday to protest an epidemic of violence that has taken the lives of far too many young people. The last victim was 16-year-old Ahmed Obaid. He was killed last Thursday after an unidentified gunman unleashed a salvo of bullets.

“Our kids should sleep well, play at play parks, feel safe,” Housam Abbas, the victim’s cousin, said, according to the Local.

Malmo, this once quiet city, is now overrun with violence. The culture of fear is so palpable that parents are no longer comfortable sending their children out to play.

"You have to look over your shoulder when you go out at night now. I don't let my little brother go out at night any more," said one high school student at Monday’s protest in front of city hall. "I hope that the politicians actually view this as a serious problem and start to solve this in Malmö."

How Muslim Migration Made Malmo, Sweden A Crime Capital | Daily Wire

Old 03-14-2017, 04:01 PM

And another perspective;

A Swedish police officer recently offered up a little more truth than people are used to when he posted an epic rant on Facebook about immigrant crimes plaguing his police department and his country. In the beginning of the post, the police officer said that he was "so ****ing tired" and warned that "what I will write here below, is not politically correct." With that warning, below is brief taste of what followed courtesy of RT:

"Here we go; this is what I’ve handled from Monday-Friday this week: rape, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, rape-assault and rape, extortion, blackmail, assault, violence against police, threats to police, drug crime, drugs, crime, felony, attempted murder, rape again, extortion again and ill-treatment."

“Suspected perpetrators; Ali Mohammed, Mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again, again, again. Christopher… what, is it true? Yes, a Swedish name snuck in on the edges of a drug crime. Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, again and again."

“Countries representing all the crimes this week: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown country, Sweden. Half of the suspects, we can’t be sure because they don’t have any valid papers. Which in itself usually means that they’re lying about their nationality and identity.”

The Facebook post was published by Peter Springare, a senior investigator at the serious crimes division at the Örebro Police Department with 47 years under his belt. Springare noted that what he had to say could harm an officer's position and/or pay grade which is why most officers never speak out.

Swedish Cop Posts Epic Facebook Rant On Immigrant Crime; Ignites Nationwide Firestorm | Zero Hedge
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies