Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 09:06 PM

8,272 posts, read 10,993,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
lol. Some folks are having an extraordinarily difficult time coming to the realization their side lost the election. It would be humorous if it weren't so danged boring.
Not even worth making a comment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2017, 09:10 PM

2,170 posts, read 3,307,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
nope you have it all wrong.

In dec or early Jan, we were a lot less certain how things would go. But Trump and Bannon have turned out to be just grossly incompetent. Bannon, knows only destruction, Trump knows only fame and is a fool whos head is turned by the loudest mouth in the room.

We are greatly encouraged to see Trump failing so fast and hard. Who would have thought we could kill his Muslim ban so quick and so easy. Who would have thought the dems could oust Flynn.

We have Sessions forced to recuse himself despite his trying to cling on. We Manafort, Carter, Flynn lining up to confess first.

The claims of wiretapping finished off the last of Trump's credibility outside of his loyal brown shirts.

Trump is proving to even his own supporters that he is nothing like advertised.

His promise to drain the swamp was a total lie, he doubled down instead. His promise to bring back jobs was hollow. Where is the big jobs plan?

So far all Trump has done is find excuses to run home to FL and play golf. Hardly a world leader, more of a Hollywood wannabe.
ICE agents were doing sweeps in the nearby neighborhood last week for the 1st time in years. I took a job with a good health plan, by doing so taking my life out of Washington's hand. I'm good with President Trump. Keep the seeps coming

Old 03-13-2017, 09:29 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,583,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unit731 View Post
Not even worth making a comment.

lol - yet you did...

Old 03-13-2017, 10:34 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,342,068 times
Unbelievable, nobody knows what they are talking about... so funny though.

Bottom line for me. I have health insurance thru my job. Big family... me, wife, kids.... my health insurance sky rocketed last 5 years.

If Trump doesn't lower my costs, I won't vote for him in 2020.

You guys can argue about what you think will happen...

If my costs don't go down, I'm not voting for Trump in 2020. I don't care who has health insurance... I pay too much. I want mine lowered... it's out of hand.

Old 03-13-2017, 10:34 PM

1,896 posts, read 811,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
lol. Some folks are having an extraordinarily difficult time coming to the realization their side lost the election. It would be humorous if it weren't so danged boring.
There are no sides, we are all Americans.

Old 03-13-2017, 10:36 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
As long as he isn't Hillary, he's aces in my book.
Your standards basically suck.

Old 03-13-2017, 10:47 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post

Bottom line for me. I have health insurance thru my job. Big family... me, wife, kids.... my health insurance sky rocketed last 5 years.

If my costs don't go down, I'm not voting for Trump in 2020. I don't care who has health insurance... I pay too much. I want mine lowered... it's out of hand.
well i hope you understand that jobs dont last forever, and you may find a member of your family ends up with a chronic illness. that could put you in a sick pool, and end up broke.

hopefully that never happens to your family.

i would suggest you read the bill, i think you might have missed some key points.

Old 03-13-2017, 10:51 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
ICE agents were doing sweeps in the nearby neighborhood last week for the 1st time in years. I took a job with a good health plan, by doing so taking my life out of Washington's hand. I'm good with President Trump. Keep the seeps coming
health insurance is a 65 year thing, at the very least. I too have excellent coverage. and i have access to care as long as i am alive. my concern is for struggling families that dont have healthcare security. and life long security is the key, not the next 5 years, but the rest foe your natural life.

Old 03-13-2017, 11:02 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post

So of it doesn't harm you who gives a **** right? How about your parents? Or friends? Or children?

Old 03-13-2017, 11:15 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,342,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
So of it doesn't harm you who gives a **** right? How about your parents? Or friends? Or children?
We're successful people, not like the trash you worship.

You should move to Islamabad. You would love it there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies