Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 07:40 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times

Advertisements

The gullible and weak minded get caught up in this carp. A guy from this next of the woods was the pizzagate shooter.

Kind of explains the issues in solid red states and counties.

Old 03-14-2017, 07:44 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
It's time the FBI launches a full investigation into the entire Democratic Party to find its connection to pedophile rings.

John Lewis and Maxine Waters need to be investigated for their connections to child sex rings. Federal indictments and prison sentences need to start being handed down.

The FBI needs to investigate the CIA's connection and that organization needs to be disband once their connection to child molestation is revealed.

If Obama was in on the child sex racket he needs to go to prison too.
>>>> Its not just the dems.

Old 03-14-2017, 07:45 AM

3,874 posts, read 4,697,874 times
Default Pizzagate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
It's time the FBI launches a full investigation into the entire Democratic Party to find its connection to pedophile rings.

John Lewis and Maxine Waters need to be investigated for their connections to child sex rings. Federal indictments and prison sentences need to start being handed down.

The FBI needs to investigate the CIA's connection and that organization needs to be disband once their connection to child molestation is revealed.

If Obama was in on the child sex racket he needs to go to prison too.

You are speaking in terms of SLANDEROUS LIES against Waters & Lewis! Have you no sense of decency?
Just because they may be opposite of you politically, you think it's morally defensible to declare open season & try to destroy people's reputations based on LIES? Shame on you!
Oh, how the right wing has fallen over time! On the air waves & on the internet it's largely public face is now made up of whack jobs, conspiracy theorists & unadulterated, profligate liars who say say anything without applying the filter of honesty.

Old 03-14-2017, 07:45 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Then sue me or shut up.
You don't want to see the damning evidence. It hurts your feelings, I'm sure.

Ohhhh look the internet bully is back.You made the claims ,you are the one that should provide the evidence to prove your point.You can't becuase you know it's a lie.

I'll provide the evidence to prove you are a liar.

Online Nazi Propagandists Turn Up Volume On Pizzagate Lies (Updated) | Crooks and Liars

How Pizzagate went from fake news to a real problem for a D.C. business | PolitiFact

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...t-society-real

Old 03-14-2017, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atler8 View Post
You are speaking in terms of SLANDEROUS LIES against Waters & Lewis! Have you no sense of decency?
Just because they may be opposite of you politically, you think it's morally defensible to declare open season & try to destroy people's reputations based on LIES? Shame on you!
Oh, how the right wing has fallen over time! On the air waves & on the internet it's largely public face is now made up of whack jobs, conspiracy theorists & unadulterated, profligate liars who say say anything without applying the filter of honesty.

Trump got away with it in his campaign so now his trumpettes feel they can say and do anything without fear of reprisal no matter how slanderous it is.

Old 03-14-2017, 07:48 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Ohhhh look the internet bully is back.You made the claims ,you are the one that should provide the evidence to prove your point.You can't becuase you know it's a lie.

I'll provide the evidence to prove you are a liar.

Online Nazi Propagandists Turn Up Volume On Pizzagate Lies (Updated) | Crooks and Liars

How Pizzagate went from fake news to a real problem for a D.C. business | PolitiFact

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...t-society-real

I link to evidence. You have made claims.....
I'm not the person in this back and forth making threats and personal accusations, to be the bully.

You denying Weiner & Huma's computer file marked "Life Insurance" is not a problem for the DNC?
According to law enforcement, they call it the Rosetta Stone. Those are not my words.

Old 03-14-2017, 07:55 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
It is sad how the left sets back and condones the mass rape of young children.

Old 03-14-2017, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post

Where is that exactly,provide evidence!

Old 03-14-2017, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I link to evidence. You have made claims.....
I'm not the person in this back and forth making threats and personal accusations, to be the bully.

You denying Weiner & Huma's computer file marked "Life Insurance" is not a problem for the DNC?
According to law enforcement, they call it the Rosetta Stone. Those are not my words.

Yes you are.You are the one propagating the false information and passing it around as truth.

Old 03-14-2017, 08:06 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Oh yeah, like their was a child sex ring in the basement of a business that DOESN'T HAVE A BASEMENT!!! Is it me? Am I the crazy one?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies