Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 05:02 PM

29,524 posts, read 22,680,154 times

Advertisements

I agree, give him some time.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/k...134225264.html

Quote:
If President Donald Trump is able to keep defying expectations — like he did in the election — and push through legislative changes against great odds, he could go down as "one of our greatest presidents ever," Ken Langone told CNBC on Monday.

Langone, a longtime Republican supporter and the billionaire co-founder of Home Depot (HD), said the Trump presidency offers the GOP, which also controls the House and the Senate, a unique time to deliver on the reasons Americans voted for a political outsider for the White House.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2017, 05:05 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,795,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
I agree, give him some time.

Quote:
If President Donald Trump is able to keep defying expectations — like he did in the election — and push through legislative changes against great odds, he could go down as "one of our greatest presidents ever," Ken Langone told CNBC on Monday.

Langone, a longtime Republican supporter and the billionaire co-founder of Home Depot (HD), said the Trump presidency offers the GOP, which also controls the House and the Senate, a unique time to deliver on the reasons Americans voted for a political outsider for the White House.
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/k...134225264.html

I hope he is! Though I didn't vote for him (or the criminal) I certainly hope he becomes the most successful in history, just as I hoped Obama and GWB would be - only to be let down BIG TIME!

We'll see

Old 03-13-2017, 05:09 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,589,005 times
He already is.

Old 03-13-2017, 05:09 PM

35,719 posts, read 21,087,398 times
I, I --- can't do it-- wished I could but zip...*********

Old 03-13-2017, 05:11 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,674,713 times
Quote:
Your link deadends... kind of symbolic of this presidency.

Old 03-13-2017, 05:12 PM
Status: "Let's replace the puppet show with actual leadership." (set 1 day ago)

52,704 posts, read 47,996,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
He already is.
Agreed and a half! President Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises. Some people just need to give him a chance.

Old 03-13-2017, 05:14 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,795,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Your link deadends... kind of symbolic of this presidency.

You wouldn't know a good President if he fell on you from a cliff.

The idea of following through on promises is something lost on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
Agreed and a half! President Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises. Some people just need to give him a chance.
See above^

These people have no intention of giving anyone with an R a chance. It's called party before country, and this is what Progressives care about -- themselves

The thing that is so transparent is how Trump is giving them a lot of the things they want, and all they can do is bash, whine, complain and obstruct.

What does this tell EVERY VOTER that does care about the country?

2018 Super Majority coming to the R's

Last edited by steven_h; 03-13-2017 at 05:26 PM..

Old 03-13-2017, 05:17 PM

Trump's made promises he knows he can't cash.

Old 03-13-2017, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
You wouldn't know a good President if he fell on you from a cliff.

The idea of following through on promises is something lost on you.

See above^

These people have no intention of giving anyone with an R a chance. It's called party before country, and this is what Progressives care about -- themselves

The thing that is so transparent is how Trump is giving them a lot of the things they want, and all they can do is bash, whine, complain and obstruct.

What does tell EVERY VOTER?

2018 Super Majority coming to the R's
“We’re going to have insurance for everybody” — with coverage that would be “much less expensive and much better.” - Trump

Enough said.

Old 03-13-2017, 05:18 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,641,728 times
Quote:
cool so one of Trump's billionaire buddies wants to tell the world how delighted he is to see Trump slashing his taxes.... cool story, a POTUS who pays off his rich friends.

Reminds me of the big monies donated by private prisons to the trump campaign only to see Sessions promise to reverse federal policy and pay them back with catch and hold ..... yeah I guess it is boom time for the private prison industry now the fed will pay them back thousands of times over with masses of detained border crossers etc.... huge money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies