Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 11:44 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times

Advertisements

• MSNBC touts big scoop.
  • Leftist, Derange and Liberals salavate like Pavlov's dogs over impending doom for Trump.
  • Scoop - Trump pays $38M Federal Income tax @ 25% tax rate
  • Leftist, Deranged, and Liberal heads absolutely explode
  • MSNBC, CNN, others desperately try to change narrative.

More fun than a barrel of monkeys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 12:58 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,943,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
He can remove all doubt or suspicion by simply releasing his taxes.

( sound of crickets)
Obama could do the same with his school records.

Old 03-15-2017, 01:04 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
When you use logic, yeah, I know, one comes to realize that Trump refused to open his tax returns to the public and won the presidency. So, except for those still crying over the loss of Hillary Clinton, no one else cares.

Also, again, CNN is owned by Time-Warner. Time Warner is their boss. Time-Warner donated over $800,000 to Hillary Clinton's campaign. Anyone that needs an explanation for that.............

Old 03-15-2017, 01:06 PM

626 posts, read 380,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Journalist who released Trump returns: 'It's a possibility'' Trump leaked - CNNPolitics.com

So now that Rachel Maddow...who doesn't understand that by releasing Trumps tax returns showed that he not only paid taxes, but paid 25% , released her little "BREAKING NEWS" that basically ruined her credibility ever, CNN and liberals have now come to the conclusion that it was Trump who sent the tax returns to that MSNBC reporter. Out of thin air. Nothing has been proven of this, no kind of proof. Just another baseless conspiracy theory....(almost as bad as Russia)

How do they always rag on people like Alex Jones (who, admittedly, is kinda out there) but make up things like this with their tin foil hats and try to make them stick when nothing bad has been reported?
This is why Trump might as well not release his taxes. No matter what it has they'll twist it.

Oh, and Rachel Maddow should never aire again. That man's looks and coverage of the news are terrible

Old 03-15-2017, 01:19 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,931,126 times
My first reaction to these events was "OK, so I guess Trump did pay taxes. Good for him".

Now that I read that the source of these documents claims they just showed up in his mailbox one day, really makes me wonder - how do we know these returns are authentic? Anybody - maybe some rabid Trump supporter - could have falsified something like that.

Old 03-15-2017, 01:23 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,327,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Journalist who released Trump returns: 'It's a possibility'' Trump leaked - CNNPolitics.com

So now that Rachel Maddow...who doesn't understand that by releasing Trumps tax returns showed that he not only paid taxes, but paid 25% , released her little "BREAKING NEWS" that basically ruined her credibility ever, CNN and liberals have now come to the conclusion that it was Trump who sent the tax returns to that MSNBC reporter. Out of thin air. Nothing has been proven of this, no kind of proof. Just another baseless conspiracy theory....(almost as bad as Russia)

How do they always rag on people like Alex Jones (who, admittedly, is kinda out there) but make up things like this with their tin foil hats and try to make them stick when nothing bad has been reported?

I'm not interested in any Donald Trump tax returns NOT release by the IRS!

Old 03-15-2017, 01:44 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,417,388 times
If Trump did release his own tax return, all I can say is................BRILLIANT!!!

Media gets punked again.

Old 03-15-2017, 01:52 PM

3,398 posts, read 5,105,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Nixon and Trump are the only 2 in the last 40 years to refuse. How interesting.

LOL
False. Nixon did show his. Ford Did not, but he released a summary of 10 years worth of taxes. Johnson did not show his. Kennedy did not show his. How interesting you would just make something up like that.

Old 03-15-2017, 01:54 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,650 times
I agree about this one issue, the left is being ridiculous and should have better more important things to worry about. It's not like I cared back in 2005 five about Trumps taxes then, so I don't care now.

Old 03-15-2017, 02:02 PM

8,079 posts, read 10,077,804 times
Trump has two options.

He can either tell the truth now, and maybe have to be embarrassed.

Or he can have the truth come out by subpoenas over his Russian involvement, be labeled a traitor, and be forced to resign.

He is too arrogant to do the latter, so it will take more time.

But the truth will out. It's a complicated story to get the truth from a liar, but in spite of his thinking that he is "really, really smart", he's not that smart....nor clever. When it comes to Trump versus the intelligence community, I'm taking the community every time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies