Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 02:10 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
At blue highlight, yeah, that is exactly it. And these people are illogical. No coherent thoughts whatsoever. First, they claim the CIA are soooooo super smart and sophisticated at gathering intelligence, and in this case protecting Americans from Russia (doing what, drinking vodka?). Yet, it follows from their own hysteria that the CIA are a bunch of low IQ buffoons, given they are slower than all these average Sherlock Holmes to find and show Trump is guilty by his tax returns. The CIA if they were worth two nickels could have shown that stuff, leaked his tax returns, all of them, before Donald Trump was ever elected.

Or... if the CIA are as good as people claim then it stands to reason they already had people looking at Trump's tax returns and found nothing serious to implicate him in wrong doing with the Russians.

But it's not going to stop. It will never even soften. The only option is civil war. Mass killing of millions of Americans by Americans.

So, what. The US rose to a time of question and civil war before and so why not rise to the occasion again. I be damned if the Hillary Democrats and McCain Republicans are enslaving me and my descendants for a hundred years or more. I'll burn every building those enemies of mine have to the ground.

Yeah, you heard that right NSA and CIA. I don't care if you are tracking my phone and spying on me. Bite me.
Take a break from the drama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 02:19 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Journalist who released Trump returns: 'It's a possibility'' Trump leaked - CNNPolitics.com

So now that Rachel Maddow...who doesn't understand that by releasing Trumps tax returns showed that he not only paid taxes, but paid 25% , released her little "BREAKING NEWS" that basically ruined her credibility ever, CNN and liberals have now come to the conclusion that it was Trump who sent the tax returns to that MSNBC reporter. Out of thin air. Nothing has been proven of this, no kind of proof. Just another baseless conspiracy theory....(almost as bad as Russia)

How do they always rag on people like Alex Jones (who, admittedly, is kinda out there) but make up things like this with their tin foil hats and try to make them stick when nothing bad has been reported?
Why doesn't he just release the long form and make all this go away?

Old 03-15-2017, 02:55 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
He can remove all doubt or suspicion by simply releasing his taxes.

( sound of crickets)
or he can enjoy the hysterics by a few and release nothing. I detest Trump and pretty much always have, but I am enjoying the hysterics displayed by some people over his taxes. He obeyed the tax laws or he would have been exposed long ago. I don't fault anyone for using tax codes to avoid paying more in taxes than required. Who doesn't avoid paying more than they have to?

Old 03-15-2017, 02:59 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Dear. Have you ever filed the long form?

It is only two pages long. The rest of it are the supporting schedules.

Old 03-15-2017, 03:22 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,884 times
Quote:
Why don't Democrats stop demanding paperwork that is none of their business and they have no right to see?

Old 03-15-2017, 08:41 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
Quote:
uhm... the 1040 is the long form

Old 03-15-2017, 08:44 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,496,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
uhm... the 1040 is the long form
No the 1040 is used for itemized deductions and must be accompanied by scheduled and other forms. The long form contains the associated schedules.

Old 03-15-2017, 08:48 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
Trump has two options.

He can either tell the truth now, and maybe have to be embarrassed.

Or he can have the truth come out by subpoenas over his Russian involvement, be labeled a traitor, and be forced to resign.

He is too arrogant to do the latter, so it will take more time.

But the truth will out. It's a complicated story to get the truth from a liar, but in spite of his thinking that he is "really, really smart", he's not that smart....nor clever. When it comes to Trump versus the intelligence community, I'm taking the community every time.
yes the truth will come out

and it will be proved that there was no Russian involvement..it was a DNC insider

it will be proved (it already has been proven by snowden) that the NSA(under bush and Obama) have been/are spying on millions of americans and foreign dignitaries

Old 03-15-2017, 08:50 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,749,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I guess you don't know the difference between speculation and making stuff up....Making stuff up is what the Donald does.
Making stuff up? You mean like:

"BREAKING: We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC. (Seriously)."

Old 03-15-2017, 08:51 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,749,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Why don't Democrats stop demanding paperwork that is none of their business and they have no right to see?
Because the Russia thing dried up & they've got nothing else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies