Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 09:41 AM

1,896 posts, read 808,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Not remotely similar?

well, the only difference is that Snoop dog is a celebrity. Yeah, I look silly because I actually feel celebrity should be treated the same as regular people.
And that the Jersey man was mentally insane.... but you would know that had you read YOUR article....

Keep trying.... or at least try and understand your article as you can't post that you will kill someone....

You do understand that Snoop was using satire? Do you know what satire is?

Old 03-15-2017, 09:41 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,929,081 times
Hypocrites are the liberals.

" (CNN) -- A state fair's response to the uproar over a rodeo clown's mockery of President Obama is creating an uproar of its own.
From now on, the Missouri State Fair won't allow any rodeo cowboys or clowns from the state's association to take part unless they all undergo "sensitivity training."
After 'Obama' rodeo clown, Missouri fair demands sensitivity training - CNN.com

Old 03-15-2017, 09:42 AM

1,816 posts, read 1,147,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Can YOU imagine what the outcry would have been if BO had wrongly accused Trump of wiretapping him?

Think you and your fellow Trumpies would have had something to say?

BTW House intel committee just reported NO evidence of BO wiretapping Donny - I'll be waiting for the apology from the Liar in Chief!

Old 03-15-2017, 09:44 AM

39,044 posts, read 27,462,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post
And that the Jersey man was mentally insane.... but you would know that had you read YOUR article....

Keep trying.... or at least try and understand your article as you can't post that you will kill someone....

You do understand that Snoop was using satire? Do you know what satire is?
It doesn't matter.

The video is about assassination. It looks like you defend something that is not worth defending.

I understand that you don't like Trump and I have no issues with that, but why do you make excuses for something so juvenile and violent ? It only makes your argument petty.

Like I said, I like Obama and I think he is a classy man. If somebody made a similar video about him, I would've said the exact same thing.

Old 03-15-2017, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Hypocrites are the liberals.

" (CNN) -- A state fair's response to the uproar over a rodeo clown's mockery of President Obama is creating an uproar of its own.
From now on, the Missouri State Fair won't allow any rodeo cowboys or clowns from the state's association to take part unless they all undergo "sensitivity training."
After 'Obama' rodeo clown, Missouri fair demands sensitivity training - CNN.com
How so? That was a Missouri State Fair decision.... not a White House decision.

Your boy Trump tweets like a high school girl.

Old 03-15-2017, 09:47 AM

39,044 posts, read 27,462,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post

Your boy Trump tweets like a high school girl.
Well, Trump should stop being so obsessed with Obama, but he did ask a valid question.

And you should stop defending Snoop Dog.

Old 03-15-2017, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Well, Trump should stop being so obsessed with Obama, but he did ask a valid question.
There was no valid question, Trump is just mentally weak and just wants to be loved.

Quote:
And you should stop defending Snoop Dog.
Why? Snoop is using satire as a means of free speech.

Telling someone you will kill them isn't the same thing legally.

Old 03-15-2017, 09:52 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,578,626 times
tRump should have ignored what Snoop did...they are, after all, buds (sort of).

Old 03-15-2017, 09:53 AM

27,427 posts, read 28,498,647 times
Still, nobody answered the question posted in the OP.

(Don't hold your breath, because they won't.)

LOL

Old 03-15-2017, 09:53 AM

29,194 posts, read 14,474,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Can YOU imagine what the outcry would have been if BO had wrongly accused Trump of wiretapping him?

Think you and your fellow Trumpies would have had something to say?

BTW House intel committee just reported NO evidence of BO wiretapping Donny - I'll be waiting for the apology from the Liar in Chief!

Interesting....this is from the NY Times.

"Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials."

"American law enforcement and intelligence agencies intercepted the communications around the same time they were discovering evidence that Russia was trying to disrupt the presidential election by hacking into the Democratic National Committee"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/u...rump.html?_r=0

So.... how does one "intercept" a phone call ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.