Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 11:05 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,276,554 times

Advertisements

I agree with the people who say this is a psychological issue but really who does it hurt? If you don't like hearing about it, turn off the television. Let people live their lives the way they want.. it's not hurting you.

Sorry, we're not going to ban the "freaks" or the "guns" if I ever get political power.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 11:05 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,729,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
And this is all just fine with the left, expecting the normal amongst us to accept it and be ok living/working/endorsing such as this. Give one good reason why they should not be given the help they truly need.

Mother and son becoming father and daughter | Fox News
Do I care what these two people are doing/did? No. Do I think that I need to pay for it (if that's what you mean), as in paying for things like breast implants and gender reassignment surgery? Also no.

Then again, I am a Libertarian. I don't understand why anyone else's opinion matters. They can do whatever the want.

Old 03-15-2017, 11:08 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,582,296 times
Quote:
And this is all just fine with the left, expecting the normal amongst us to accept it and be ok living/working/endorsing such as this. Give one good reason why they should not be given the help they truly need.

What kind of help would that be?

Old 03-15-2017, 11:09 AM

1,248 posts, read 823,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I'm curious, how does a gender-changed person intrigue on your living space????!!

But I think I can back your argument. Let's go ahead and do something about morons who carry guns in public spaces. I can let you guys ban the freaks if you let me ban the guns. Deal??!!
Deal. I think both morons with guns and morons who one day decide they want to be someone different than their body is, should be banned. The first are a public danger, the second are a load on the public wallet.

Old 03-15-2017, 11:11 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
This is the freaky part .. that they feel they not have to do what they are doing but ensure all of us have it thrown in our faces.

I don't give a darn what they do to themselves .. I do care that they need to then tell the world about it .. for attention it seems. There is something wrong with that 2nd part .. no problem with the first as long as we didn't pay for it all.
Sounds like your problem is with Fox News, then.

Old 03-15-2017, 11:12 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,582,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Sounds like your problem is with Fox News, then.
Oops!

Old 03-15-2017, 11:14 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,951,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Seems to me it neither breaks your bones nor picks your pocket, so how about you stuff the judgmental attitude and let your fellow Americans seek happiness the way they deem best for themselves?
Exactly. What's it to them? It doesn't affect OP's life either way. But posting threads like these allows them to feel superior to others

Old 03-15-2017, 11:15 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
This is the freaky part .. that they feel they not have to do what they are doing but ensure all of us have it thrown in our faces.

I don't give a darn what they do to themselves .. I do care that they need to then tell the world about it .. for attention it seems. There is something wrong with that 2nd part .. no problem with the first as long as we didn't pay for it all.
And yet many of us would never had heard of this couple if the OP had not "thrown it in our faces".

It's pretty easy to not follow them on instagram, or change the channel if they are on TV.

Old 03-15-2017, 11:18 AM

29,442 posts, read 14,623,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Then don't follow them!! I don't know about them until you right-wingers posted it here and I will continue to not care.

I don't, I'm replying to a thread same as you. You said they were private, I said they aren't . Love how you had to throw in the "right-wingers" comment ....you guys will never learn will you.

Old 03-15-2017, 11:23 AM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:

Doesn't affect me in any way so I honestly do not care.

Also, your second sentence is worded as if you support giving them help of some sort so which is it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies