Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2017, 08:29 PM

2,576 posts, read 1,748,990 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i19Aim7_Xts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 08:29 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,824,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Nope, Trump is the result of very stupid people in red states being suckered by right wing media and a con-man lying to them.

Liberals were right about what a crap show and dumpster fire Trump would be. 50 days in and he's already had an endless string of scandals that make Nixon look like a choir boy, and those scandals continue to intensify.

He's the worst thing to ever happen to this country.
I don't remember Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan ever being considered red states. I'm just glad the stupid Hillary supporters didn't get their way.

Old 03-15-2017, 08:30 PM

1,650 posts, read 1,115,071 times
Trump has 3 years and 10 months to push his agenda. Initial resistance is to be expected. We cannot expect a group rooted in for 8 years could be pushed aside so easily. Given time though and attrition, Trump's power will only expand from here.

15,706 posts, read 11,771,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
I think its you who doesn't know how the law works. Trump isn't getting impeached anytime soon. We know you are still bitter that Clinton was impeached, but you don't have to impeach someone for something you disagree with.
Yeah, he will be getting impeached. Don't worry, it will happen. It will be a good thing to get rid of the Orange, temper tantrum throwing Fascist, I assure you!

11,119 posts, read 5,587,588 times
Quote:
Because they are the 3rd branch of government that serves as a check on the other two. Clearly you need to take a Civics class. The Judicial branch has just as much authority as the other 2 branches. The unelected part is a good thing, so they're not beholden to the stupidity of the American electorate. We are very clearly seeing how dangerous it is to let idiots in red states vote for Presidents and Congressmen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
I'm asking you, does it have more authority? Last I checked 2/3 > 1/3

What is keeping a corrupt judge from putting a stop on every written law Trump attempts to enforce? I know the answer but I want to see if you know.
That last line should read: "What is keeping a fair-minded judge from blocking every corrupt order Trump tries to issue?"

Old 03-15-2017, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Trump has 3 years and 10 months to push his agenda. Initial resistance is to be expected. We cannot expect a group rooted in for 8 years could be pushed aside so easily. Given time though and attrition, Trump's power will only expand from here.
Lol, he will not last that long, guaranteed. He's already committed numerous impeachable offenses.

Old 03-15-2017, 08:32 PM

1,650 posts, read 1,115,071 times
Quote:
Yeah, he will be getting impeached. Don't worry, it will happen. It will be a good thing to get rid of the Orange, temper tantrum throwing Fascist, I assure you!
Not with R controlled congress. Remember? Checks and balances. The political court is an obstruction, but this will all work itself out in time. Rome was not build in a day let along 2 months.

Old 03-15-2017, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
I don't remember Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan ever being considered red states. I'm just glad the stupid Hillary supporters didn't get their way.
Coal/Manufacturing blue collar workers are as clueless as red state rednecks. Same difference.

We'll still be getting our way. We get to watch the Republican party eat each other, and Trump will get impeached. It will be glorious!

Old 03-15-2017, 08:33 PM

35,691 posts, read 21,045,148 times
Quote:
It's pretty biggotted of you to lump all muslim as terrorist. Fyi this is a ban on a handful of countries where proper vetting cannot happen. Not all muslims are terrors dude, this is not 1955 where that type of democrat rhetoric is okay.
Psst.. tell el T

Old 03-15-2017, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Not with R controlled congress. Remember? Checks and balances. The political court is an obstruction, but this will all work itself out in time. Rome was not build in a day let along 2 months.
Republicans don't want Trump in power either, they want Pence. As soon as it's advantageous, they won't hesitate to get rid of Trump.

And Democrats will be taking over the House next year, which means guaranteed impeachment. So even if Republicans don't do it, Democrats will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies