Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2017, 09:51 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,951,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Yep, looks completely full.
I live in Nashville, and our news reported that thousands got turned away due to capacity. They said the line was two miles long to get in. Apparently the security to get in took longer than expected, so it wasn't completely full when Greenwoid started singing, but it did fill up and thousands were turned away. Multiple friends on FB confirmed. They said the atmosphere was really fun, that supporters and protestors were all nice and respectful.

I saw lots of funny signs and buttons from both sides. I woukd never want to get in the middle of all that mess, traffic in downtown Nashville is bad even on a normal day. But it looked like everyone who went in support or protest had a good experience.

My original post got deleted because of copy right which is hilarious because I linked the photo.
Let's say you're right (and there is plenty of evidence that you aren't). Let's say there were a MILLION people at Trump's rally. It still doesn't change the fact that it was a complete waste of time and American tax dollars. Trump is 70 years old, not 7.

He should not have such a desperate need for attention and gratification that he has to keep harping on the fact that he won the election and plans on accomplishing this and that barely two months into his term. He should be accomplishing it instead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2017, 10:12 AM

10,726 posts, read 4,334,730 times
I think President Trump should do regular rallies at the swing states especially.

Old 03-16-2017, 10:16 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitemsohard View Post
I think President Trump should do regular rallies at the swing states especially.
Nah--he'll only go where he's loved and adored. He needs a guaranteed-to-love-him crowd. Otherwise he risks big protests and that will make him Sad!

Old 03-16-2017, 10:17 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,611,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Nah--he'll only go where he's loved and adored. He needs a guaranteed-to-love-him crowd. Otherwise he risks big protests and that will make him Sad!
He needs his ego to be constantly stroked.

Old 03-16-2017, 10:17 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,726,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
More lies from the Trump crowd. His rally was pitiful. Couldn't even fill the seats. There were more protesters outside, than fans inside.

Trump Goes To Friendly Territory For Campaign Rally And Can't Even Fill The Room

And why the heck is he wasting tax payer money still campaigning? Doesn't he have more important things to do than to get his cult worshipping fans to scream "lock her up" again?
I knew Politics USA was a liberal news outlet, but I didn't realize they just totally made up lies. If I were you, I would take them off your reading list.

Old 03-16-2017, 10:55 AM

4,344 posts, read 5,795,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
More lies from the Trump crowd. His rally was pitiful. Couldn't even fill the seats. There were more protesters outside, than fans inside.

Trump Goes To Friendly Territory For Campaign Rally And Can't Even Fill The Room

And why the heck is he wasting tax payer money still campaigning? Doesn't he have more important things to do than to get his cult worshipping fans to scream "lock her up" again?
You are really believing their lies. My sister was there with her kids. There were more supporters than protesters.
Here's a news clip of how many were waiting. Thousands left waiting in line after President Trump’s Nashville rally | WKRN News 2

Old 03-16-2017, 11:04 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump holds YUGE rally in Nashville last night.

Over 9,000 in arena. 1000s more turned away This despite freezing weather in Nashville.

No other politician today in the United States can pull these kinds of crowds.

Excerpt from Rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ev-KJljE28

Thousands left waiting in line after President Trump’s Nashville rally | WKRN News 2

(It continues to put the pollsters to shame)
He STILL draws MORE then Hillary did during her campaign.

Old 03-16-2017, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Another rally? When will this guy get over himself and get to work? There was no reason to spend our money boosting his ego again. He can't even explain why he's doing them anymore. As for WaldoKitty's claim of "Yuge Crowds!" the pictures speak for themselves. Voters are tired of him bragging on himself and he couldn't even fill up the seats.

He has LOOONG way to go to beat Obama's record.

Old 03-16-2017, 11:06 AM

10,726 posts, read 4,334,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Donald Trump lacks the intellect to be President, that's why he stays on the campaign trail! They say an "empty wagon makes the loudest noise."
The dumbest mistake one man ever made was Obama leaving chaotic Iraq wide open for ISIS to began recruitment and resultant world domination.
And I'm being kind to Obama when I say this.
Because the other possibility is that Obama knew exactly what he was doing, and wanted to accommodate ISIS.
Obama still hasn't apologized.

Old 03-16-2017, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
I don't care how "yuge" (your word) the crowd is, I am not a fan of this Orange Clown....when is he going to quit having Rallies at the taxpayers expense???
And I am NOT a fan of posters who resort to juvenile name calling!

So, that makes us even!

"When the first thing you do is cast insults, you have ALREADY LOST the discussion"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies