Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2017, 10:48 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,708,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Place looked packed to me, with people still trying to get in as the speech ended.
The camera scrolled to some trouble makers in the audience and it was standing room only.
That's not what the actual photos show. Huge sections of empty seats and this was a small venue already.

Trump Goes To Friendly Territory For Campaign Rally And Can't Even Fill The Room
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 10:49 PM

46,948 posts, read 25,979,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Isn't this great! I haven't seen anything like this in my life time.
Neither have I. My grandparents would recognize it, though, I'm sure. It has that 1930s newsreel feel.

Old 03-15-2017, 10:51 PM

22,471 posts, read 11,990,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Have you already forgotten that Hillary got 2+ million more votes than Trump.
No. I didn't forget. No matter how you spin it, most people in the country didn't vote for her either. Besides, it's the electoral college that matters, not the popular vote, in this country.

Old 03-15-2017, 10:52 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
That's not what the actual photos show. Huge sections of empty seats and this was a small venue already.

Trump Goes To Friendly Territory For Campaign Rally And Can't Even Fill The Room
Like I said, looks packed to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=0RDmch3L7UQ

Watch the camera scroll back and forth, about 30 minutes into the speech.

Old 03-15-2017, 10:57 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,708,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Like I said, looks packed to me

Watch the camera scroll back and forth, about 30 minutes into the speech.
Photos and articles previously posted show the upper half empty.

Old 03-15-2017, 10:57 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,322,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinesOfDrift View Post
Why are you worried about it? You have your own Anti Canadian scumbag as PM in Canada but something tells me you love his destruction of Canada.
If 40000 Muslim refugees coming from a war torn disaster are destroying Canada it was not worth much to begin wiith. Or did you mean that the PM wants answers as to why so many First Nations women have gone missing? Or is he destroying the country be returning the practice of providing disabled veterans with pensions again, or in getting pipelines approved?

I sometimes think that the terms anti American or anti Canadian are code words for not being a whites only advocate. In Canada scientist can now talk about their studies, librarians do not need watch dogs following them 5o conferences and artists are no longer considered subversive. The previous government was bad, not because it was conservative but because it had many bad policies and was paranoid. Yes I voted for Trudeau's party but I have voted for conservatives many more times than liberals.

Old 03-15-2017, 11:29 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,741,423 times
Quote:
Yea agreed. I don't notice much difference. There may be more people on the floor bit the top half of the arena is empty.

Old 03-16-2017, 12:05 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,111,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Oh! Well then, he gets a solid 6.0 on delivery. How did he do as President?

lol Whatever. Enjoy your goat rodeo, "brand new member".

Bwahahahaha!!!!
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
President Trump has the whole world eating out of his hand
I dunno, they're pretty tiny hands

Old 03-16-2017, 12:24 AM

4,344 posts, read 5,796,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
massively empty.
Actually there were many people trying to get in. My sister sat in line with my nephew and niece for 3 hrs+ and never made it in. These pictures show everything that my sister and her friends posted. The first picture, my sister was on the other side of it up the hill...this pic was taken at the top of the hill where the line wrapped around. She ended up taking them to a restaurant to grab something to eat and they had his Nashville visit on in the restaurant and people were cheering.
LINE TO SEE PRESIDENT TRUMP -- Over a MILE LONG -- In Nashville, TN -- Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
I find the whole idea of a rally in the middle of your administration ****ing weird.
Obama did it the entire time he was in office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
I'm sorry as you Trumpsters like to say, the elections over. Time for your Daddy to try to be President and stop running against Hillary
Once again....like Obama should have done?

Old 03-16-2017, 12:26 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Of coarse they do, People were still lined out the door when the speech finished. Not when the photos were taken before it started.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies