Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2017, 09:35 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Are you serious? With all the fast food choices out there? The libs who think this is funny don't eat at McDonald's, and once Trump supporters get wind of this will head elsewhere. I guarantee you McDonald's is in full-fledged panic PR mode right now.
GOOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
This Trump supporter couldn't tell you the last time I was at McDonald's. Years.

You: /fail.

Maybe you should go back to see if their ice cream machine is actually working. You're always cranky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
I don't necessarily consider myself a Trump supporter, but I've been on a permanent boycott of McDonald's for years. Their "food" is nasty. I also boycott Taco Bell.
I used to eat it in high school...until I saw a video or heard about a video where a burger was left out on a counter and it didn't rot.

Fake or not, I stopped eating there.

I haven't had TB since college either, although I actually liked their food. "Floor meat". Barf.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2017, 10:28 AM

45,336 posts, read 60,500,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post
I don't believe that I ever saw a picture of him "grabbing P****". Or a documented report of him "grabbing P****". Do you have a picture of him "grabbing P****" back in the day, Todd?

It seems that some people are obsessed with the term "grabbing P****" or "P**** Grabber"....& love to say it OVER & OVER.....and over & over.....and over & over. Todd?

Most folks move on from insignificant stuff that was said 12 years ago....especially when 99% of all men and 75% of all women know that it was a locker room comment from 12 years ago....& secretly recorded. Todd?

Also 70% of all people are more concerned about the $20 Trillion Debt, Improving health care & making our country safer...than a stupid thing that a person said in private 12 years ago. Please post that picture Todd.

I really think a lot of the "grabbing *****" complaints coming from men are those who wouldn't know a ***** if one hit them in the face.

Old 03-16-2017, 10:32 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Did you guys scroll to the bottom of the link to see the commercial The Donald did with Grimace? That was funny. That was made back in the day when he was grabbing P****. I wonder if Grimace has one?
Trump is the perfect actor for a McDonald's commercial. His teeny tiny hands make their burgers look yuuge.

Old 03-16-2017, 10:39 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,784,668 times
I wonder who the McCulprit was.
Hopefully they have a microwave that got some surveillance.

Old 03-16-2017, 10:42 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
I wonder who the McCulprit was.
Hopefully they have a microwave that got some surveillance.
Ha!

They're claiming the account was hacked. Yeah, that's what I'd say too :-)

Old 03-16-2017, 10:44 AM

8,480 posts, read 6,878,349 times
Ronald McDonald for President in 2020. Let's make the Big Mac great again.

Old 03-16-2017, 10:47 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,486,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Ronald McDonald for President in 2020. Let's make the Big Mac great again.
I thought he already was president!

Old 03-16-2017, 10:56 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,324,505 times
Quote:

I always liked McDonalds! "Ba Da Ba Bah, I'm Lovin' It!

Old 03-16-2017, 10:59 AM

4,299 posts, read 2,808,660 times
I wouldn't mind if they went under and they took him with them. They have one on every block seems like (there's even one in France!) and they're open all the time. Meanwhile the food I eat leaves or at best is only in certain areas of the city.
I mean everyone has their own tastes but I dont see how anyone eats them and do they really need so many. I used to eat their nuggets and they were the only place that I liked apple pies from but even then that was years ago. Last time I ate the apple pie it was stale and the nuggets were kinda hard also gave me a "run" for my money if you know what I mean.
Someone mentioned Taco Bell. Ive been turned off by them since I got sick that one New Years Eve. Now just the smell of them makes me want to throw up. I couldn't even go in there to get a drink. For the record we all ate it and I was the only one to get sick so there might have been nothing wrong with it. Just cant handle it anymore. But fast food used to better in general. It wasnt all like McDonald's BC it actually tasted good now its all like McDonalds anymore. I stick with casual restaurants now as much as I can.

Old 03-16-2017, 11:02 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:

Are YOU crazy?

Do you even READ the stuff you post BEFORE you post it?

McDonald's did NOT post the tweet.

Thread FAIL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies