Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 05:04 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
only thing you got Pedro? I know what she or he meant
Then refer to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
What are you whining about now?

And how did he "deny" them? Did he send a letter out telling them they are not allowed to have it? If I go to my Ford dealership and tell them that I want a 2017 Mustang, but dont have enough money? Should I complain to the world that I was denied the car because they are cruel and mean?

I dont get your flawed reasoning behind this statement? Shouldn't people who are far more likely to use it be charged more? Don't you liberals demand that overwieight people, or smokers should pay higher costs since they are more likely to use the insurance? How is this any different?

"Eliminating" it huh? I think you need to stop listening to the dopey idiots at MSNBC and do a little thinking on your own. Meals on wheels is NOT A FEDERAL PROGRAM..it never was. I cant believe I have to point this out...

And as far as the rest of your whining..You were ok with O'racist doing it, so you dont really have a legal leg to stand on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2017, 05:05 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So are you saying that you are concerned about the federal money that Trump is spending?
I'm saying that in addition to being a serial liar you can now add hypocrisy to that as well. If he wants to preach frugality to us than he should walk it like he talks it. Got it now?

Old 03-17-2017, 05:06 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Timmyy asked:
Healthcare is essentially medical treatment such as going to the doctor because you have an infection or the ER because your kid broke his arm.

Health insurance is a way to have financial protection in the event of a health issue via an arrangement, usually with a company, where you make payments in exchange for that protection.

Does that help, or should I dive into it deeper?
Your condescension notwithstanding, why do semantics even matter when one is going to lose both health insurance and health care because one has no health insurance?

Please dive deeper into that.

Old 03-17-2017, 05:08 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
I'm saying that in addition to being a serial liar you can now add hypocrisy to that as well. If he wants to preach frugality to us than he should walk it like he talks it. Got it now?
I asked a simple question. It has a simple answer. After all it is you who call him hypocrite.

Is your concern over the amount of money that Trump is spending?

Old 03-17-2017, 05:09 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
He should.

We need a budget for the POTUS on things like travel that can't be violated except in time of declare war or national crisis.

The amount of money Trump is spending flying to Florida and having his wife and kid living in NYC is ridiculous, and he needs to be continually called out on it until it stops. That is my money he's wasting.

That being said, other cuts need to be made and the ACA was garbage.

Old 03-17-2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
The majority of those people who "lost" that coverage were not in a position to afford the deductibles.
You don't know that nor does Trump or his HHS Secretary who you are now parroting.

Old 03-17-2017, 05:12 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:
Timmyy asked:

Healthcare is essentially medical treatment such as going to the doctor because you have an infection or the ER because your kid broke his arm.

Health insurance is a way to have financial protection in the event of a health issue via an arrangement, usually with a company, where you make payments in exchange for that protection.

Does that help, or should I dive into it deeper?
Nope, thanks for explaining it. I already knew what the difference was but I just wanted to see if you actually knew it as well.

I accidentally deleted the post you responded to. Oh well.

Old 03-17-2017, 05:13 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Fresh off denying 24 million citizens healthcare, raising healthcare premiums of the elderly, and eliminating meals on wheels for indigents that can't even leave their homes due to illness and disability, this guy is once again jetting off to Mar A Lago on our dime!

The costs of these 4 trips to his richy rich hideaway are staggering ($12 million since 1/20) especially in light of the fact that he is asking the least of these, and middle income folks to suck it up, while he plays golf and luxuriates with the rest of the swells.

Not only is this completely out of hand, it is immoral!
Sure dude.

I'm betting you never once complained about Obama's golfing trips or Moochelles expensive vacations.

Mar A Lago is his home, dude. Is the President not allowed to go to his home? Get a life.

Old 03-17-2017, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I asked a simple question. It has a simple answer. After all it is you who call him hypocrite.

Is your concern over the amount of money that Trump is spending?
My concern is that Trump is in the WH and is a serial liar.

Old 03-17-2017, 05:14 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
If you don't know the difference between healthcare and health insurance, you're only going to embarrass yourself further by continuing down this path.
Bam!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies