Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2017, 10:54 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
He is but he isn't controlled by another person's agenda like Hillary is
The vibe in DC is that Bannon is the one whispering in Trump's ear controlling things. Let's face it, Trump was all talk during the campaign but has no idea how to actually implement what he wants done. So he needs advisers to make it happen. But his advisers are at odds which does not make a successful presidency
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2017, 10:57 PM

3,837 posts, read 1,787,299 times
Nope not at all. I will be thankful when he is no longer our president.

Old 03-19-2017, 10:58 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
The vibe in DC is that Bannon is the one whispering in Trump's ear controlling things. Let's face it, Trump was all talk during the campaign but has no idea how to actually implement what he wants done. So he needs advisers to make it happen. But his advisers are at odds which does not make a successful presidency
I hope you're right. I love Steve Bannon.

Old 03-19-2017, 11:05 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
The thing is....Ivanka and Jared are at odds with Bannon. Trump is being pulled in all directions and has no idea what do to or who to listen. Personally I think he should listen to Ivanka since she has no political agenda which Bannon does.

Old 03-19-2017, 11:26 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
A liberal who thinks they are credible! bah ha ha ha

Trump will win if Liberals ...

4. Continue your march back into childhood.
You’re not going to win back the working class as long as they see that modern liberalism is an ideology designed for grown ups who wear footed pajamas to bed.

The average adult has kids to care for and a mortgage to pay and a job he has to get up for in the morning. He doesn’t have time to crawl into a ball, weeping as he tries to express his emotions with Play Dough sculptures, all because his favorite candidate lost an election. The average adult simply can’t relate to you guys.

Thanks, I didn't know Trump wore footed pajamas. I can just picture it!

Old 03-19-2017, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Per the bolded---I'm having a good laugh right now!

I guess you think that watching your neighborhood get destroyed because more illegals move in and create overcrowded flophouses and put the local schools into the toilet is a good thing. You also think you never had it so good when Obama was refusing to allow ICE and the BP to do their jobs is your idea of "had it so good". Talk to the people who either lost their health insurance or saw their premiums skyrocket due to Obamacare and tell them they "never had it so good" because Obama was the president. Don't be surprised if the response you get from them would be, to put it politely, rude.
Obama deported more illegals than any other President.

Old 03-19-2017, 11:33 PM

Quote:
So what is it you love about Steve Bannon? His fashion sense?

Old 03-20-2017, 12:18 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Trump supporters sound as if they are trying to convince themselves that they like Trump

Old 03-20-2017, 12:22 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Trump supporters sound as if they are trying to convince themselves that they like Trump

Be proud of the hysteria; it's the dying shrieks of the unhinged left who knows their time has come to an end.

They've lost. We've won.

#MAGA #PresidentTrump

Old 03-20-2017, 12:47 AM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,619 times
Quote:
Be proud of the hysteria; it's the dying shrieks of the unhinged left who knows their time has come to an end.

They've lost. We've won.

#MAGA #PresidentTrump
Troll
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies