Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2017, 11:20 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,749,142 times

Advertisements

I think he keeps capitalism alive. We are the last hope.

Last edited by NewbieHere; 03-19-2017 at 12:26 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2017, 11:20 AM

17,337 posts, read 11,259,569 times
Answer to your question, yes I do wake up everyday grateful that Trump is President.

Old 03-19-2017, 11:22 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,520,923 times
Why do Trump supporters sound like Stepford wives?

Old 03-19-2017, 11:24 AM

8,272 posts, read 10,977,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Some live in the alternate universe of alternative facts, the real ones apparently too difficult to face.

This sums it all up.

Old 03-19-2017, 11:27 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
He is but he isn't controlled by another person's agenda like Hillary is
President Bannon would like a word.

Old 03-19-2017, 11:28 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,716,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
Yes I feel happy. I hope he gets re-elected. The hatred & opposition for him makes me sad & worried. But thats the price we pay for freedom & democracy. You have the right to protest peacefully & you have my respect despite our opposite political views.
Trump will win if Liberals ...

1. Continue with the hilarious melodrama.

2. Continue lying.
Remember the feverish reports of “hate crimes” liberals accused Trump supporters of doing? Of course, these reports have been proven false.

3. Continue being violent.
Rioting has become one of the methods of leftists self-expression, and it is about as convincing and effective a communication tool as it’s always been. Which is to say, it’s sure to win tons of converts for the other side but very few for your own.

Old 03-19-2017, 11:28 AM

6,796 posts, read 14,016,278 times
Trump is sinking the credibility of this country. We have become the laughing stock of the world and his supporters think this is great. The russians was dancing in the streets because of his victory and his supporters think this is a good thing. He lies so much that even the members of his own party avoid discussing his actions. They simply see what's in it for them and remain silent if they can. I did not vote for Trump but decided to give him a chance because he is our president. I am still waiting for him to act presidential but it is a day I know will never come. I am truly embarrassed at who occupies the Whitehouse. I have more in common with Trump than I do with Pence...yet I am ready for Pence to take over and stop the damage. At least I have respect for him. I have lived thru many president who I do not agree with. I have been shame of a US president until now. This nation is circling the drain. I simply can't imagine how bad the next four years are going to be.

Old 03-19-2017, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Yes I feel happy. I hope he gets re-elected. The hatred & opposition for him makes me sad & worried. But thats the price we pay for freedom & democracy. You have the right to protest peacefully & you have my respect despite our opposite political views.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
Trump is sinking the credibility of this country.
A liberal who thinks they are credible! bah ha ha ha

4. Continue your march back into childhood.
You’re not going to win back the working class as long as they see that modern liberalism is an ideology designed for grown ups who wear footed pajamas to bed.

The average adult has kids to care for and a mortgage to pay and a job he has to get up for in the morning. He doesn’t have time to crawl into a ball, weeping as he tries to express his emotions with Play Dough sculptures, all because his favorite candidate lost an election. The average adult simply can’t relate to you guys.

Old 03-19-2017, 11:31 AM

Quote:

5. Continue calling everyone who disagrees with you racist.
Writing off all of your political opponents as racist, you come to believe your own propaganda, you’ll quickly develop a deep hatred for the half of the country that disagrees with you. And if you hate people, you tend to alienate them.

Old 03-19-2017, 11:34 AM

624 posts, read 370,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
Trump is sinking the credibility of this country. We have become the laughing stock of the world and his supporters think this is great. The russians was dancing in the streets because of his victory and his supporters think this is a good thing. He lies so much that even the members of his own party avoid discussing his actions. They simply see what's in it for them and remain silent if they can. I did not vote for Trump but decided to give him a chance because he is our president. I am still waiting for him to act presidential but it is a day I know will never come. I am truly embarrassed at who occupies the Whitehouse. I have more in common with Trump than I do with Pence...yet I am ready for Pence to take over and stop the damage. At least I have respect for him. I have lived thru many president who I do not agree with. I have been shame of a US president until now. This nation is circling the drain. I simply can't imagine how bad the next four years are going to be.
I am not scare of Russia. Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden sons made millions from Russia.
Vladimir Putin didn't leave the weapons behind in Iraq for Isis to get ahold of. Iran isn't getting rich from Russia.
Take a look at Germany and France and how effected they are from refugees.
Trump wants to focus and prevent from drugs pouring in America. He wants to go after the Bloods and the Crips. Improve black communities
Why is that so bad?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies