Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2017, 11:55 AM

628 posts, read 695,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
I have done so much research on the countries who were badly effected by accepting refugees and studying the culture of where the refugees came from. I am not a big cheerleader for Trump but my gosh at least he has enough guts to enforce the law and not give a damn about super rich celebrities. No matter how dumb they get he stills sticking up for us. He doesn't let Hollywood get in the way of our safety.

And when he refused to shake Merkels hands the other day i couldn't be prouder because of what she did to her country.

I feel sorry for people who can't stand Trump because they definitely don't realize what Obama had been doing for 8 years and not knowing the Clintons enough.

I can't see Trump giving millions to Iran and releasing terrorist.

And the best part is when he tweets quoting of what Obama and Hillary had said in the past and liberals go crazy over it.

No! I do not!
He is the worst President in my lifetime.
President Bannon is in charge of tRUMP.
I think he has an acute mental problem, thin
skin etc., etc., etc., to many to name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2017, 12:00 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,550,899 times
He is by far the worst president I've ever seen, so no, I'm not waking up happy that he's president. Yuck. He's an embarrassment to this country, and if this moron is the best we can do, America is in serious trouble.

The level of willful denial among Trump supports is mind boggling. What does he have to do to wake you up? Have you seen the budget? Do you want to see your healthcare disappear? Is this really what you want? He and his rich cronies couldn't care less about anyone who isn't equally rich and entitled. White privilege isn't just for white people in their minds. It's for rich and powerful white people.

Old 03-19-2017, 12:15 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
You bet I do. It's just too bad a few bad actor "judges" don't seem to have the same concern about national security, nor do they care about the Constitution. There is good reason to impeach them, because of their reliance on their political ideology in making rulings that should be governed by what the law actually says. Judges are not supposed to be making rulings based on their political feelings or ideology.

This is why I will not vote for any Democrat for any Judicial position (if I know in advance they are a Democrat ...often not disclosed) because they may one day wind up using their power inappropriately.

Old 03-19-2017, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Most of your fellow trump apologists said it was a lie that he refused to shake her hand. Dissent in the ranks I guess.
It was a lie, because I saw the video where he did shake her hand. It was quite clear. Maybe MSNBC doctored the video ...again?

Old 03-19-2017, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Some live in the alternate universe of alternative facts, the real ones apparently too difficult to face.
You mean like every Democrat? You people still can't deal with the fact that you lost the election. But I did see Trump shake her hand in the video I watched. It was quite clear. Why wouldn't he shake her hand? More fake news from MSNBC.

Old 03-19-2017, 12:21 PM

130,290 posts, read 12,099,804 times
Do you wake up every day being thankful that Trump is President?

Hell NO!!

Old 03-19-2017, 12:22 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
I am not a big cheerleader for Trump but my gosh at least he has enough guts to enforce the law and not give a damn about super rich celebrities. No matter how dumb they get he stills sticking up for us. He doesn't let Hollywood get in the way of our safety.
*facepalm*

By the way, no President has ever been this unpopular in American history this early into his Presidency. While his approval rating is very high on this forum, this forum represents the extreme right in this country, and it should come as no surprise.

Old 03-19-2017, 12:29 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
What an appropriate thread for a Sunday morning. All the good little cult members are worshiping their Messiah. How special.
Give it up already. You, obviously, are a good little cult member who worshipped your Messiah, Obama. So you're not one to talk.

Old 03-19-2017, 12:31 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Most of your fellow trump apologists said it was a lie that he refused to shake her hand. Dissent in the ranks I guess.

He did shake her hand upon arrival, but it doesn't really matter because the important thing is he is once again following through on a campaign promise.

This time, he advised the German Chancellor that we will no longer be the personal ***** of the EU, as we were during past administrations, picking up the slack for NATO countries that would prefer to not honor their Article 3 obligation.

Last edited by momonkey; 03-19-2017 at 12:45 PM..

Old 03-19-2017, 12:32 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Give it up already. You, obviously, are a good little cult member who worshipped your Messiah, Obama. So you're not one to talk.
May I suggest, as a general rule, that Trump supporters not assume that anyone who criticizes Trump must be left, liberal, worshiped Obama, blah blah? Makes y'all look a bit sillier.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies