Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2017, 06:27 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,549,639 times

Advertisements

If Trump had an ounce of common sense, he'd resign. Unfortunately, his ego won't let him do that. He'll be carried out kicking and screaming about "fake news" and as many conspiracy theories as Alex Jones et al can think up, and so on. I don't care about the spectacle anymore. I just want him gone. It can't happen soon enough.

Old 03-20-2017, 06:34 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
Although I did not vote for him, my President is INNOCENT until proven guilty. Simple as that.
I didn't say he was guilty, I'm just saying this Russian election issue, seems to be a Watergate sized issue that has the ability to take down an entire administration.

Old 03-20-2017, 06:50 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
So you think.

Prove it!
Odd that you think I should prove my opinion, but do not request that Trump prove his accusations and lies. Do you just swallow them whole? You want to believe that he is not a self-centered, self-serving, self-aggrandizing jerk, go ahead. Believe what you want to believe. That's what cult members do.

Prove he cares about anything other than himself. Actions. Not words.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-...lls-1465504454

Trump a study in burned investors, stiffed workers, boardroom bravado, debt-dodging failures | The Japan Times

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...andals/474726/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...b62_story.html

Donald Trump has promised millions to charity, but records don't support claim - Chicago Tribune

Articles: Trump screws everyone but himself

Trump Froze Veterans' Pay. They Just Responded...

VoteVets Slams Donald Trump's Executive Order Punishing Veterans | VoteVets.org

Old 03-20-2017, 06:50 PM

3,562 posts, read 4,395,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I didn't say he was guilty, I'm just saying this Russian election issue, seems to be a Watergate sized issue that has the ability to take down an entire administration.
And if proven guilty, may our existing Trump Administration be taken down in the INTEREST and WELLBEING of the United States Of America.

Let's not place politics over COUNTRY!

Old 03-20-2017, 06:51 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,439,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Seems is a long way from is.

Comey is starting to seem like the biggest Russian puppet, creating exactly the kinds of distrust in our system that he states is their goal.

He needs to either put up or shut up, and soon.

I also think its very odd they have been at this since June and didn't inform Congressional Intelligence Committee.

It was oh so important to him to make his last minute announcement on the eve of an election regarding Hillary's emails, but he didn't think he should mention he was investigating the Trump campaign for collusion with Russia? Very odd.

Old 03-20-2017, 06:51 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Although I did not vote for him, my President is INNOCENT until proven guilty. Simple as that.
I love how his apologists always preface their comments with "I didn't vote for him' or 'I didn't support him' as if it makes the comment more credible. It doesn't. So go down with the ship--your choice. Glug glug.

Old 03-20-2017, 07:22 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,671,155 times
Default President Trump is under criminal investigation!

What a ****ed up day for this administration and that's saying something. Not since watergate has a criminal investigation of such magnitude been conducted of a president. As a side note treason is punishable by capital punishment...

I’ve been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey said in testimony before the House Intelligence Committee. “That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...rticle/520134/

Welcome to day 60 of trumpageddon.

Old 03-20-2017, 07:22 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,224,761 times
Comey lied under oath today in saying there was no ObamaTap. Trump is president and has access to the facts and knows Comey is lying. Trump should fire him.

Old 03-20-2017, 07:23 PM

57,269 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Pretty obvious that Russia hacked into our election system, rather hysterical that some of these congressmen are bringing up Hillary Clinton. Maybe they are at the wrong hearing.

Old 03-20-2017, 07:23 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,627,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Is he worse than the EPA guy who wants to Make America Polluted Again? Or the Education Secretary who wants to Make America Dumb Again? Or the HUD Secretary who wants to Make America Homeless Again? Or Price who wants to Make America Sick Again?

Trump is always going on and on about what a disaster everything is.

He's a disaster. He entire cabinet and admin is a disaster. If this guy doesn't get booted soon, it is going to take America years to come back from this.
Too late. Even if he gets Kennedy'ed tomorrow, it will already take America years - in some cases, decades - to recover from what the Republican Party and the morons who voted him into office have done to us.

Pence will have no reason to choose a different Cabinet, and he's sure not going to follow a different agenda than Trump. No matter what happens to Trump, this is what the next 4 years are going to look like. Best we can hope for is massive overhaul of Congress next November to rein these treasonous bastards in, but even so, the damage they will have done by then will be catastrophic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies