Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2017, 11:52 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,645,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by austiNati View Post
You sound like a child, get it together. BLM have not killed any police officers. To compare that to a century's worth of terrorism, just shows there's no point arguing with you. Also, Trevor Noah did NOT just talk over Tomi during that interview. He was calm, collective and respectful of her opinions, even those that were wrong. You're probably just as perplexed as her, when it comes to answering the question..."What is the correct way to protest?" She simply had no answer. BLM have legit grievances. The KKK are terrorist. But what does it matter, you're delusional anyways. These are dark times ahead of us folks...
Yes master

Thanks for telling me that I must like BLM and that it's legit. You're right. I'm lost.

Also, what I bolded is the typical response to someone who's completely ignorant to not listen to a black person...about BLACK lives matters.

I love the irony.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2017, 11:53 AM

10,097 posts, read 10,003,408 times
If you guys don't understand that the conservative position on abortion is that it's murder, period, then you won't understand why Tomi is given the shaft at a conservative news outlet.

Old 03-21-2017, 11:57 AM

860 posts, read 1,356,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Yes master

Thanks for telling me that I must like BLM and that it's legit. You're right. I'm lost.

Also, what I bolded is the typical response to someone who's completely ignorant to not listen to a black person...about BLACK lives matters.

I love the irony.
Again, making things up. I never said you had to like BLM. I said that BLM are not terrorists. Now, back to your crayons...

Old 03-21-2017, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by austiNati View Post
Again, making things up. I never said you had to like BLM. I said that BLM are not terrorists. Now, back to your crayons...
What am I making up? A group that advocates for the killing of police, burning things down, rioting in the streets, yes, that is something I'd consider terrorizing people.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"
synonyms: extremist, fanatic; More
adjective
unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Lookey, here's my proof.

Disturbing videos show violence during Charlotte protests | Fox News

The 131 Black Men Murdered by Black Lives Matter | Frontpage Mag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkx70fQktgA

But no, according to you, not terrorism. Just black people advocating peacefully for a cause...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaCMI0161aI

If BLM were more like this, I'd be all for it. This is the generation my parents were in, not a bunch of stupid goofy thuggy kids blocking streets and setting crap on fire.

Now, back to playing with my crayons, since I'm simply not educated and blindly follow behind virtue signaling groups because I can't think for myself.

Last edited by sonnymarkjiz; 03-21-2017 at 12:20 PM..

Old 03-21-2017, 12:10 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,168,999 times
Quote:
Liberals hate it when blacks think for themselves, eh? (BTW, i'm liberal, also, just think for myself)

No. BLM is a violent, terrorist group that destroy property and call for the killing of cops, yet don't do a THING to actually HELP the black community.

So...no. I don't think I'm for that. If BLM were about helping the poor black community and working with people and the good police out there, then I'd switch my tune.

Do you have a problem with that?
Look here, Omarosa, no one cares if you do or don't support BLM, but stop spreading falsehoods. BLM hasn't called for the deaths of police officers. And if you plan to link me to the "Pigs in Blankets" chant from a protest in Minnesota almost 3 years ago that's resulted in zero police fatalities, spare me. Both the Dallas and Baton Rouge police shooters had no affiliation to BLM, so save that lie for someone less informed.

Destroying and defacing property doesn't make you a terrorist organization, or there would be thousands more, from sports fans to spring breakers, who would be considered terrorists. That's just lazy thinking.

As far as doing nothing for the community, more of that spoon fed laziness. They do plenty, one very recent example is the launching of a database for hundreds and hundreds of black-owned businesses, with the goal of "building long-term economic power for black communities".

The intellectually-challenged just loved citing the same couple examples of BLM protests to make their ridiculous comparisons, while ignoring literally the hundreds of diverse protests that are peaceful. Comparing BLM to ISIS or the KKK is absolutely asinine.

Look at all the hate in this photo: http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2016...8-s900-c85.jpg

You let me know when BLM protesters start lynching and murdering white people. Tomi pretty much knew she could talk about BLM in that regard, because her fan base would eat it all up.

Old 03-21-2017, 12:11 PM

860 posts, read 1,356,659 times
Quote:
What am I making up? A group that advocates for the killing of police, burning things down, rioting in the streets, yes, that is something I'd consider terrorizing people.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"
synonyms: extremist, fanatic; More
adjective
unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Lookey, here's my proof.

Disturbing videos show violence during Charlotte protests | Fox News

The 131 Black Men Murdered by Black Lives Matter | Frontpage Mag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkx70fQktgA

But no, according to you, not terrorism. Just black people advocating peacefully for a cause...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaCMI0161aI

If BLM were more like this, I'd be all for it. This is the generation my parents were in, not a bunch of stupid goofy thuggy kids blocking streets and setting crap on fire.

Now, back to playing with my crayons, since I'm simply not educated and blindly follow behind virtue signaling groups because I can't think for myself.
That Youtube video is unacceptable behavior, not terrorism. I've seen celebrations of sports victories devolve into more chaos than that. Still unacceptable nonetheless.

Old 03-21-2017, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Look here, Omarosa, no one cares if you do or don't support BLM, but stop spreading falsehoods. BLM hasn't called for the deaths of police officers. And if you plan to link me to the "Pigs in Blankets" chant from a protest in Minnesota almost 3 years ago that's resulted in zero police fatalities, spare me. Both the Dallas and Baton Rouge police shooters had no affiliation to BLM, so save that lie for someone less informed.

Destroying and defacing property doesn't make you a terrorist organization, or there would be thousands more, from sports fans to spring breakers, who would be considered terrorists. That's just lazy thinking.

As far as doing nothing for the community, more of that spoon fed laziness. They do plenty, one very recent example is the launching of a database for hundreds and hundreds of black-owned businesses, with the goal of "building long-term economic power for black communities".

The intellectually-challenged just loved citing the same couple examples of BLM protests to make their ridiculous comparisons, while ignoring literally the hundreds of diverse protests that are peaceful. Comparing BLM to ISIS or the KKK is absolutely asinine.

Look at all the hate in this photo: http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2016...8-s900-c85.jpg

You let me know when BLM protesters start lynching and murdering white people. Tomi pretty much knew she could talk about BLM in that regard, because her fan base would eat it all up.
Black Lives Matter Protesters Chant for 'Dead Cops Now' in Baton Rouge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTSR0yF1F2w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVkBV_uunoI

Yeah. I'm speading so many falsehoods. This took me 5 mins of YouTube searching.

Go back to reading your sources like Buzzfeed, please where they praise BLM 24/7 like its the best thing since sliced bread.

Look, I take back what I said, I don't think BLM is like the KKK. austiNaZi is correct in that the KKK were spreading and killing people for 150 years or so. I agree with Tomi's statement to a point in that it DOES has terroristic characteristics. For the BLM marches out there that ARE peaceful, great and I hope they do more of that. But to call BLM some peaceful group, sorry, but you're full of crap.

But everything I've seen of BLM so far...has been this ^^^^.

As a black man, I don't want something like THAT being associated with me. Most black crimes are committed...by other black people. I don't believe in this race virtue violence crap. But until they start protesting peacefully, helping out the black communities, then I'll be 100% behind the movement.

Old 03-21-2017, 12:57 PM

35,662 posts, read 21,025,987 times
looks like the thread was high jacked-- what happened to Tomi?

Old 03-21-2017, 01:13 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,168,999 times
Quote:
Black Lives Matter Protesters Chant for 'Dead Cops Now' in Baton Rouge

Yeah. I'm speading so many falsehoods. This took me 5 mins of YouTube searching.
And like I said, a few incidents, yet you ignore literally the hundreds of these peaceful protests, especially the ones where the protesters are hanging out with the police officers. So yeah, spreading* falsehoods.

Quote:
Go back to reading your sources like Buzzfeed, please where they praise BLM 24/7 like its the best thing since sliced bread.
Pretty much the response I expected from someone who has no argument. Confirmed below:

Quote:
Look, I take back what I said, I don't think BLM is like the KKK. austiNaZi is correct in that the KKK were spreading and killing people for 150 years or so. I agree with Tomi's statement to a point in that it DOES has terroristic characteristics. For the BLM marches out there that ARE peaceful, great and I hope they do more of that. But to call BLM some peaceful group, sorry, but you're full of crap.
We knew you were wrong.

Quote:
But everything I've seen of BLM so far...has been this ^^^^.
That's because you, like the rest, only look at it from one side and have to be spoon fed what's actually is the truth. The truth being that the majority of BLM events/protests is peaceful, which is why you don't hear about it and there are definitely bad examples of isolated events, mostly due to arsehead rioters and looters who operate under the guise of BLM protesters.

Quote:
As a black man, I don't want something like THAT being associated with me.
BLM doesn't care.

Quote:
Most black crimes are committed...by other black people. I don't believe in this race virtue violence crap.
Lol...and most white crimes are committed by whites, but that doesn't stop a lot of them blaming brown people for the ills of the world.

Quote:
But until they start protesting peacefully, helping out the black communities, then I'll be 100% behind the movement.
I already told you about one instance with the database of black-owned businesses, but of course, you ignored it. Willfully ignorant. The worst kind of ignorance.

Old 03-21-2017, 01:20 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,520,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
looks like the thread was high jacked-- what happened to Tomi?
she's taking a week off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies