Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you regret voting for Trump
Yes, I wish I hadn't voted for Trump 11 6.71%
No, I'm looking forward to making Russia, I mean America, great again 31 18.90%
I didn't vote for Trump and never would 122 74.39%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2017, 06:14 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by videobruce View Post
You and all like you should be put in the same Russian prison that Trump belongs in!
You narrow minded Republicans are pathetically sick at best.
That Russian narrative is dead. No collusion. Yet the real collusion was Hillary and CNN. Now we have collusion between the Intelligence agencies and the liberal news leaking information on Trump and his cabinet. We know where the REAL COLLUSION IS!

Old 03-21-2017, 06:17 AM

1,711 posts, read 1,902,811 times
Quote:
You and all like you should be put in the same Russian prison that Trump belongs in! You narrow minded Republicans are pathetically sick at best.
Proving that the left is becoming more and more fascist. Better to have a tweet-happy orange president than a fascist state.

Old 03-21-2017, 06:18 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,087,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Oh I can and I will.

IMVHO, it was pure stupidity to vote for an idiot like Trump who we all knew would make a terrible president both domestically and internationally because they couldn't get over their dislike of Clinton.If nothing else, the only thing that would've happened under Clinton is a continuation of the establishment. That didn't make me happy but I wouldn't have been embarrassed like I am with Trump.

I still blame the DNC for ****ing up the primaries and not going with Sanders who definitely had a much better chance at winning the general election. However, what was done was done at that point and people should have voted for country over party. They didn't. They voted for a man who has no idea what the working class face every day. They voted for a man whose close advisor has been quoted - numerous times - as saying he wants to destroy the fabric of our republic. So yeah, it was a stupid vote and I will continue to call these 'Muricans out for what they've done to this country.

Why the bolded is complete nonsense in two words:

Supreme Court.

Everything else was irrelevant.

You could have run a crash test dummy against Hillary and it would have got my vote.

Old 03-21-2017, 06:21 AM

937 posts, read 699,632 times
Default Definition of a Republican:

Definition of a Republican:
1. anti poor, lower classes and anyone without means, no or little interest in helping others, compassion is NOT in their vocabulary,
2. anti environment,
3. anti regulation; let corporate America & Wall St. do anything they want, even if they got hurt in 2008,
4. anti choice, but won't support all the unwanted mouths to feed afterwards,
5. anti Mass Transit,
6. anti Amtrak,
7. supports the wasteful, bottomless pit "Military Industrial Complex" and wars we can't win and shouldn't be there in the 1st place,
8. anti PBS. Might as well say anti educational television,
9. selfish, self centered, greedy, money orientated, all for me, nothing for you,
10. Carries a assault rife in one hand and and a bible in the other; claims to be religious with a firearm by their side ready to threaten anyone that crossed them.
11. Always a crybaby, whiner that cries about taxes and paying anything and anyone (unless it is just to impress),

12. Turns a blind eye to a dictator that has;

1. lied and continues to do the same,
2. changes his statements from one week to another before and after the election,
3. cheated the system every opportunity he had,
4. makes false, unsubstantial serious accusations that go well past bashing,
5. in bed with a known Russian mobster,
6. No different than what happened in the mid 30's in Germany with Hitler. Same damn thing except it's muslins & Democrates instead of Jews this time

That's for starters.

The final question is when is the IMPEACHMENT! If Nixon can be threatened with Impeachment, this dictator has done enough to impeach a dozen presidents.

Old 03-21-2017, 06:26 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
That Russian narrative is dead. No collusion. Yet the real collusion was Hillary and CNN. Now we have collusion between the Intelligence agencies and the liberal news leaking information on Trump and his cabinet. We know where the REAL COLLUSION IS!

Yes, WE do,You are in denial and as others have said....it's just not a river in Egypt any more!

Old 03-21-2017, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thy Kingdom Come View Post
Proving that the left is becoming more and more fascist. Better to have a tweet-happy orange president than a fascist state.
You should look up the definition first before you shoot your Republican mouth off! Hey, where is your assault riflen next to your bible?
Quote:
Fascism definition, (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism
Fascism | Define Fascism at Dictionary.com

If that isn't calling the kettle black, nothing is!

Old 03-21-2017, 06:27 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Definition of a Republican:
1. anti poor, lower classes and anyone without means, no or little interest in helping others, compassion is NOT in their vocabulary,
2. anti environment,
3. anti regulation; let corporate America & Wall St. do anything they want, even if they got hurt in 2008,
4. anti choice, but won't support all the unwanted mouths to feed afterwards,
5. anti Mass Transit,
6. anti Amtrak,
7. supports the wasteful, bottomless pit "Military Industrial Complex" and wars we can't win and shouldn't be there in the 1st place,
8. anti PBS. Might as well say anti educational television,
9. selfish, self centered, greedy, money orientated, all for me, nothing for you,
10. Carries a assault rife in one hand and and a bible in the other; claims to be religious with a firearm by their side ready to threaten anyone that crossed them.
11. Always a crybaby, whiner that cries about taxes and paying anything and anyone (unless it is just to impress),

12. Turns a blind eye to a dictator that has;

1. lied and continues to do the same,
2. changes his statements from one week to another before and after the election,
3. cheated the system every opportunity he had,
4. makes false, unsubstantial serious accusations that go well past bashing,
5. in bed with a known Russian mobster,
6. No different than what happened in the mid 30's in Germany with Hitler. Same damn thing except it's muslins & Democrates instead of Jews this time

That's for starters.

The final question is when is the IMPEACHMENT! If Nixon can be threatened with Impeachment, this dictator has done enough to impeach a dozen presidents.

Great Post ,the trumpettes will spin and attack but a really great post!

Old 03-21-2017, 06:31 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Over what we had as an alternative to vote for....absolutely not.

With any of these people it is a roll of the dice. They all say what they can to get in office knowing full well they can't come thru with half of it.

I did not want a completely liberal SCOTUS nominated
I did not want more immigrants pulled into this country
I wanted to see our immigration policies utilized, no more free rides.
I was tired of the 2A constantly being attacked.
I wanted someone that thought of me as an American, not a deplorable.
I wanted someone that puts our country first, I despise globalism.

We shall see what happens with health care and the tax cuts and hopefully he can push thru his SCOTUS nomination. Also , the bonus we go was Mattis as SEC-DEF

So no, I'm pretty happy with how things have played out so far.

Old 03-21-2017, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Great Post ,the trumpettes will spin and attack but a really great post!
You mean they will Fox News, I'm sorry, Fake News me??

Old 03-21-2017, 06:33 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Yes, WE do,You are in denial and as others have said....it's just not a river in Egypt any more!
No evidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies