Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you regret voting for Trump
Yes, I wish I hadn't voted for Trump 11 6.71%
No, I'm looking forward to making Russia, I mean America, great again 31 18.90%
I didn't vote for Trump and never would 122 74.39%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2017, 02:53 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Based on this forum, I think they will stay in denial and go down with the ship so to speak rather than admit they made a bad choice
Who's in denial? You people cannot come to grips with the fact that Hillary lost!

We have no reason to be in denial, because all this hoopla over a so-called "Russian connection" is entirely manufactured by the Clinton camp (no pun intended, L. Jean Camp) and so are allegations that Putin influenced the election. Neither allegation has turned up any evidence.

Old 03-21-2017, 03:49 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Wow, I'm really surprised at the poll results. This board is overwhelmingly Trump worship central, yet most here are claiming they never voted for him. Interesting.
Not me, many of the ones here are being paid to stir up trouble ,like....WOW.

Old 03-21-2017, 03:59 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
You want a REAL Poll? Go out and talk to American voters. Instead you post a biased poll here, where there was no good choice to pick from, for 61 MILLION Americans who voted for Trump. I am proud to have voted for him, as are others. Your suggested "closet Trump voters" are another fabrication. Nobody is afraid here to admit they voted for him. If anything, many Liberals apparently want Trump, are totally fixated on him and post day after day about him, [but shun him in the public arena] Keep denying that he is Amazing! We know you want to tell the truth...

Old 03-21-2017, 04:08 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,573,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
yeah, keep drinking that kool-aid.
lol - Seriously, is this your best shot? God bless your heart, you musta been in charge of Hillary's campaign.

Old 03-21-2017, 04:18 PM

23,532 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Given that the Trump campaign has been under investigation since July about ties to Russia and the FBI Director outright said that some of Trump's tweets are false
that investigation involves obama and hillary handing over passwords, emails, national security infor by using personal devices while travelling despite warning not to expose data to many countries including Russia. Hillary used a private server that was hacked by russia et al. Allowed lawyrers and maids to handle top secret info.

sold russia 25% of our uranium supply

obama pulled the missles promised to Poland to please putin

obama allowed russia to hack government databases for years..until he got tough and said to putin, 'cut it out!'

so what doid obama means when he sent a message to putin, 'i'll have more flexibility afrter tghe election!!!!!!!???????

Hillary and obama have more of a bromance with Putin than Trump.

why heck, obama defended putin in a debate with Mitt in 2012 election campaign.

more people should have voted for trump....if not for the democrats fear mongering campaign that continues today and results in hysterically ridiculus op poll

Old 03-21-2017, 04:22 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,744,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
President: Republican
Senate: Republican
House: Republican
Supreme Court: Conservative (Trump could make up to three picks)
State Legislature: majority Republican
Governorships: 33 of 50 Republican

Dems: worst shape since the 1920s and face an unfavorable 2018 Senate map.
Not to mention the Dems lost over 1000 seats since the beginning of Obama's tenure.

Old 03-21-2017, 04:22 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,456,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
that investigation involves obama and hillary handing over passwords, emails, national security infor by using personal devices while travelling despite warning not to expose data to many countries including Russia. Hillary used a private server that was hacked by russia et al. Allowed lawyrers and maids to handle top secret info.

sold russia 25% of our uranium supply

obama pulled the missles promised to Poland to please putin

obama allowed russia to hack government databases for years..until he got tough and said to putin, 'cut it out!'

so what doid obama means when he sent a message to putin, 'i'll have more flexibility afrter tghe election!!!!!!!???????

Hillary and obama have more of a bromance with Putin than Trump.

why heck, obama defended putin in a debate with Mitt in 2012 election campaign.

more people should have voted for trump....if not for the democrats fear mongering campaign that continues today and results in hysterically ridiculus op poll
I'm sorry- I must have missed any reference to ongoing FBI investigations into this....have any links to non-partisan sources....

Old 03-21-2017, 04:26 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
lol - Seriously, is this your best shot? God bless your heart, you musta been in charge of Hillary's campaign.

Not a shot by no means,just an evaluation of the information you provide in your post.Thanks.

Old 03-21-2017, 04:31 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,728,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Yes, well known Democrat James Comey is throwing poo at the Liar-in-Chief.
The liar-in-chief left office on Jan 20.

Old 03-21-2017, 04:33 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,728,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Wow, I'm really surprised at the poll results. This board is overwhelmingly Trump worship central, yet most here are claiming they never voted for him. Interesting.
Maybe the Russians hacked the poll.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies