Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 08:42 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
I can't read the whole article, since I don't have a subscription to the WSJ. But CNN mentioned this early this morning. Love the bit about how Americans might soon view him as a fake president.

Too funny...
People that voted for Trump are impressed. Those that voted for Trump, because he was not Hillary, are really impressed.

The only people still hung up are the same people that have been unglued since the wee hours of Nov. 9th, 2016. Wrapping fantasy around the realities of life, has delusion running their pitiful lives.

The lunatic lefts, blatant show of no self control with it ramping up to insanity, will only cement Donald Trump has 2020 wrapped up. Act like spoiled children and then expect to be taken seriously. NOT ON YOUR MAMMA'S LIFE!

Old 03-22-2017, 08:44 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,903,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Like a Drunk Clinging to an Empty Gin Bottle

Ahh. I thought this was a topic about Hillary Clinton.

Instead it's a topic created by posting opinion from WSJ as fact.
Oh so predictable....shout Hillary! Or Obama! Rather than face the TRUTH.

Old 03-22-2017, 08:45 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,212,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Too funny...
People that voted for Trump are impressed. Those that voted for Trump, because he was not Hillary, are really impressed.

The only people still hung up are the same people that have been unglued since the wee hours of Nov. 9th, 2016. Wrapping fantasy around the realities of life, has delusion running their pitiful lives.

The lunatic lefts, blatant show of no self control with it ramping up to insanity, will only cement Donald Trump has 2020 wrapped up. Act like spoiled children and then expect to be taken seriously. NOT ON YOUR MAMMA'S LIFE!
Wrong on this one. Even those who did not want to listen to those who said Trump was a con man are now listening.

The more he lies the more the base will go away.

Old 03-22-2017, 08:51 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,586,521 times
Quote:
Like a Drunk Clinging to an Empty Gin Bottle

Ahh. I thought this was a topic about Hillary Clinton.

Instead it's a topic created by posting opinion from WSJ as fact.
Are you going to now add WSJ to the list of uber-leftist "fake news" outlets?

Old 03-22-2017, 08:51 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Wrong on this one. Even those who did not want to listen to those who said Trump was a con man are now listening.

The more he lies the more the base will go away.

Like the lies of Obama sank the DNC and the lies of Hillary sank her chances of breaking a glass ceiling? LOL! Wake up!
In your echo chamber I bet that sounds great, to keep the panic in check, but in reality I'm not seeing that among those that actually voted for the guy.

Like you, the only people still hung up are the same people that have been unglued since the wee hours of Nov. 9th, 2016. Wrapping fantasy around the realities of life, has delusion running their pitiful lives.
Remember, they told you Hillary would win. You still believe them, in your echo chamber. 98% chance and you made the bet.

Old 03-22-2017, 08:52 AM

88,570 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
This mornings WSJ editorial sums up President Bonkers' credibility with the American people and the world.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-presi...ity-1490138920
I'd love to read this. Will try to find someone with a subscription.

Old 03-22-2017, 08:56 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
If you are a cord cutter and have Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, etc, there are dozens of news services available that are far far better than CNN.
The TV turned off is a better news service option than CNN.

Old 03-22-2017, 09:04 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,458,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Are you going to now add WSJ to the list of uber-leftist "fake news" outlets?
yup Rupert Murdoch that radical leftist......

Old 03-22-2017, 09:06 AM

88,570 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
In your echo chamber I bet that sounds great, to keep the panic in check, but in reality I'm not seeing that among those that actually voted for the guy.

Like you, the only people still hung up are the same people that have been unglued since the wee hours of Nov. 9th, 2016. Wrapping fantasy around the realities of life, has delusion running their pitiful lives.
Remember, they told you Hillary would win. You still believe them, in your echo chamber. 98% chance and you made the bet.
Do you have anything to actually say?

All you seem to type are neener neener words. Not everyone concerned about Trump's behavior was a Hillary supporter. You know that.

So give some solid information. What exactly has Trump done that has people impressed? Serious question. Please answer with specifics. If you just keep up with the "But Libs! But Hillary! But the Left!" nonsense, I will take that as a request from you to be put on the ignore list.

Old 03-22-2017, 09:13 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Oh so predictable....shout Hillary! Or Obama! Rather than face the TRUTH.
Don't feed the trolls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies