Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 01:21 PM

8,334 posts, read 4,314,766 times

Advertisements

Whats even more remarkable is the WSJ is usually very conservative. I guess the word is out that Trump is a lost cause.

Old 03-22-2017, 04:12 PM

2,690 posts, read 1,654,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post

But he is using Twitter to make up dumb stories about the guy who used to be President. He is holding feel-good rallies that accomplish nothing. I didn't expect him to have accomplished a lot already, but damn, get to work!
I agree with you. Get to work.

But also let us give him some space and time. Constantly harassing him with Russia, against his pick of judge for SCOTUS, threatening with impeachment makes him counteract with tweets and nonsense and stupid rallies. If in three to six months he does not get viable results let us find ways to throw him out.

I am the president and treasurer of a couple of associations. Nothing like POTUS. But when I took over I asked for a few months to get the hang of things, sort out the mess of accounts created by the predecessor and give a report in 4-6 months. If I cannot do it throw me out. I think we should do the same with him.

Old 03-22-2017, 04:21 PM

11,906 posts, read 5,548,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamban View Post
I agree with you. Get to work.

But also let us give him some space and time. Constantly harassing him with Russia, against his pick of judge for SCOTUS, threatening with impeachment makes him counteract with tweets and nonsense and stupid rallies. If in three to six months he does not get viable results let us find ways to throw him out.

I am the president and treasurer of a couple of associations. Nothing like POTUS. But when I took over I asked for a few months to get the hang of things, sort out the mess of accounts created by the predecessor and give a report in 4-6 months. If I cannot do it throw me out. I think we should do the same with him.
The tweets and nonsense are part of why he is being "harassed." Even if they were simply a reaction, do you really feel comfortable with someone so lacking in self-control that he lashes out at his critics with such utter nonsense having access to the nuclear codes? I personally do not.

Old 03-22-2017, 04:57 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,507,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
yup Rupert Murdoch that radical leftist......
Murdoch came out in 2015 against Trump.

Old 03-22-2017, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
The tweets and nonsense are part of why he is being "harassed." Even if they were simply a reaction, do you really feel comfortable with someone so lacking in self-control that he lashes out at his critics with such utter nonsense having access to the nuclear codes? I personally do not.
He doesn't lack self control. Tweeting is a smart thing to do.

Old 03-22-2017, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Whats even more remarkable is the WSJ is usually very conservative. I guess the word is out that Trump is a lost cause.
Trump isn't conservative. He's a moderate. WSJ has been against him from the beginning.

Old 03-22-2017, 05:00 PM

11,906 posts, read 5,548,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
He doesn't lack self control. Tweeting is a smart thing to do.
Tweeting, in and of itself, is neither smart nor stupid. It's the content that matters.

Old 03-22-2017, 05:02 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,449,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
this adds much to the conversation on here...and your inability to defend Trump by any process other than taking shots at Democrats speaks volumes....
Nothing to defend.

The topic title ought to tell any critically thinking adult that.

Are you believer in everything printed/broadcast by MSM?

Old 03-22-2017, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Tweeting, in and of itself, is neither smart nor stupid. It's the content that matters.
The content is smart.

Old 03-22-2017, 05:09 PM

25,721 posts, read 21,880,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
I can't read the whole article, since I don't have a subscription to the WSJ. But CNN mentioned this early this morning. Love the bit about how Americans might soon view him as a fake president.
CNN? You do realize they are owned by Time Warner who donated over $800,000 to try to get Hillary Clinton elected, right? And, you expect CNN to ever tell the truth? Surely not!

What is a "fake" president? Isn't that what Hillary is to her followers who still have wrapped their heads around her loss?

Silly thread. Geesh, at what point do people realize that CNN is leading them on and making them look foolish with the lies that they tell.

CNN, for those that like fairytales:

Election poll: Most see a Hillary Clinton victory and a fair count ahead - CNNPolitics.com

Clinton's chances for the White House on the rise - CNNPolitics.com

Presidential poll: Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 12 - CNNPolitics.com

Trump and his supporters made CNN look like the horse's butt!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies