Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2017, 03:42 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,514,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Liberals don't understand that their trying to upend Trump, therefor upend democracy is making Putin a happy man, Trump believes that not antagonizing but peace through strength is a better way. BUT... I watch a video where CNN was hounding someone high up in Russia and it was obvious they were very irritated by the constant accusations even calling CNN liars.
Exactly. And war with Russia could likely lead to nuclear war. Media and Democrats will sacrifice millions of lives to make Trump look bad. And pretend Trump is war mongering. It's deplorable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2017, 05:56 PM

23,977 posts, read 15,086,618 times
Quote:
Liberals don't understand that their trying to upend Trump, therefor upend democracy is making Putin a happy man, Trump believes that not antagonizing but peace through strength is a better way. BUT... I watch a video where CNN was hounding someone high up in Russia and it was obvious they were very irritated by the constant accusations even calling CNN liars.
The Russians won already. They got their guy in the WH and a Congress who will not cross him for fear of being having an opponent in their primary.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:12 PM

88,588 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Look, lady, I don't call your misguided opinion idiotic, even though I think so. This is a typical liberal reaction. Instead of pulling for the success of the current administration, you hope for the worst. This is a sick and sad perspective.
You have to see, that some people look at the exact same facts and form a different opinion than you. Take a pill.
OK, got it, you just like to make ridiculous statements. Yeah, I'm a liberal and I'm hoping for the worst.

The hate just seethes out of some of you, rendering you incapable of conversation.

Statements such as "Liberals want to ruin the country!" and "Instead of pulling for the success of the current administration, you hope for the worst. This is a sick and sad perspective!" are not "opinions". They are accusations, and ridiculous, false accusations meant to inflame and create strife.

It's filthy, unkind, and hateful behavior, and it only makes the world a worse place to live.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:18 PM

88,588 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
oh no you assume all wrong.

I hate Trump but I keep hoping he is going to prove me wrong.

And of course -- we all look at things and interpret it differently -- you are off base on some stuff and I may be off base on others.

You are wrong -- I am no Rush Limbaugh that hopes Trump fails to prove I was right....nope. I hope I am wrong as can be and i can say to many of my friends -- wow -- you were right.

I much rather than then -- I told you so.
Same here. I've stated time and again that I hope he proves me wrong and stated the areas in which I do think he has the strengths to make a difference. Seeing him focus on and persist in the childish stuff is frustrating, not gratifying.

Quote:
I don't hate anyone (a wasteful emotion that only makes you miserable) but I did dislike Obama's policies. I hoped that I was wrong but as it turns out I wasn't.
I know, but some on here seem to wallow in hate, thrive on it. Weird, but hey, that's what happens on these types of forums. All kinds.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:44 PM

41,959 posts, read 75,205,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
But my question is, what exactly has he done to instill so much fear in people?
He's a narcissistic, short-tempered, and immature jackass who doesn't think before he opens his mouth, and who carries around the nuclear codes.

What's to be afraid of?

Old 03-22-2017, 06:49 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times
My problem is with him being a Rethuglican, and uninformed on the issues, therefore he will just rubber stamp everything Ryan and McConnell send his way

Old 03-22-2017, 06:51 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,569,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
The Russians won already. They got their guy in the WH and a Congress who will not cross him for fear of being having an opponent in their primary.
Their guy? Trump is the commander in chief of the strongest military the world has ever seen and he's the president of a country ranked #1 in GDP, but somehow he's a puppet of Russia? Russia has 1/10 of our GDP and a military no comparison even to China.

You would be more convincing if you said China was pulling the strings.

Old 03-22-2017, 07:20 PM

2,366 posts, read 2,640,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
I'm scared for the same reason I'd be scared if I discovered my grandmother was piloting a plane. Bare in mind, my grandmother does not know how to fly a plane.

Frankly, Trump's just a useful idiot. He alone isn't going to do ****. He says racially insensitive things and has made a number of sexist remarks that are unbecoming of a president, but that's all in what he says, not what he does. The problem is that he doesn't know how to do anything. He's unfit to lead. He's objectively unqualified and his cabinet is a very bad thing. Yeah, Trump supports gay marriage. So? If he nominates a conservative Justice for the Supreme Court, which seems likely, it might not matter what Trump supports.
Mexican is not a race. If someone entered your home uninvited and steal your possessions, are you going to welcome them with open arms? because that is what an illegal immigrant is, someone who enters the country uninvited (no documents) and take jobs, money and food out of your mouth.

What's sexist? There are things that men can do better than women. There are things that women can do better than men. Some are capable of performing tasks from both genders. I can cook better than many women. Some can't even cook a piece of toast. I bet there are some women who are more knowledgeable about vehicles than I am. Men and women are not equal. No one is equal. Some people excel at skills while others suck at them. One gender isn't superior to the other. We both have redeeming qualities that makes us unique individuals.

Obama and Bush didn't know what they were doing either. No one is ever qualified to be President. Even Thomas Jefferson made bad choices. Jefferson's Embargo Act blew up in his face. You gather information and make a decision. It either works or it doen't.

Old 03-22-2017, 07:27 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,126,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Their guy? Trump is the commander in chief of the strongest military the world has ever seen and he's the president of a country ranked #1 in GDP, but somehow he's a puppet of Russia? Russia has 1/10 of our GDP and a military no comparison even to China.

You would be more convincing if you said China was pulling the strings.
Trump lost his creditworthiness in America due to all his bankruptcies. He is unable to borrow in the U.S. but the Russians are all too happy to lend him money. Look it up yourself since anything I post will be considered alternative facts to you.

Old 03-22-2017, 07:32 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
Exactly. And war with Russia could likely lead to nuclear war. Media and Democrats will sacrifice millions of lives to make Trump look bad. And pretend Trump is war mongering. It's deplorable.
Trump is doing that all on his own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies