Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 07:39 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And how many of these alleged attacks are simply checking the facts vs. what the President said?
Hmm I don't know. There was a report that said that Trump forced an invoice to Merkel the other day that Germany was on the hook for.

That was a lie:
Looks like media messed up again on another supposed Trump scoop | Washington Examiner

They also said that he didn't shake her hand. That was a lie.

At a pep rally in Florida, the media claimed Trump once said "there was a terrorist attack in Sweden last night", when in fact, all he said was "look at what's happening in Sweden" (aka all of the crime happening there from the immigrants coming in), so again, another media lie, claiming that Trump said there was a terrorist attack in Sweden when he never made that claim. (it takes 3 mins to look up the audio on YouTube).

I could go on and on. I'm far from a Trumpette or whatever you'd like to call it. But, when something is BS, from Trump and/or the media, then it's BS. People are living in fantasy land if they aren't seeing any media smearing towards the President. On the contrary, Trump isn't always right either and should be called out for it when he f's up, also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2017, 07:57 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,845,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
So, in two months you have determined this, really?
In 2 months, he has taken our country backwards, at least 100 years. Trump is not good for Americans or anyone else.

Old 03-28-2017, 07:57 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Hmm I don't know. There was a report that said that Trump forced an invoice to Merkel the other day that Germany was on the hook for.

That was a lie:
Looks like media messed up again on another supposed Trump scoop | Washington Examiner

At a pep rally in Florida, the media claimed Trump once said "there was a terrorist attack in Sweden last night", when in fact, all he said was "look at what's happening in Sweden" (aka all of the crime happening there from the immigrants coming in), so again, another media lie, claiming that Trump said there was a terrorist attack in Sweden when he never made that claim. (it takes 3 mins to look up the audio on YouTube).

I could go on and on. I'm far from a Trumpette or whatever you'd like to call it. But, when something is BS, from Trump and/or the media, then it's BS. People are living in fantasy land if they aren't seeing any media smearing towards the President. On the contrary, Trump isn't always right either and should be called out for it when he f's up, also.

I have no blind faith in the media but simply reporting what Trump's actually said does seem to set off his supporters and often sets off another round of 'he didn't mean what he said'.

And I have yet to see any of his 'faithful' comment on his as yet completely unsupported by any evidence allegation of seeing "thousands and thousands" celebrating the 9/11 attacks in the streets of Jersey City.

Seems to me Trump is just as bad as the media and we all know what he says about the media, it's the pot and the kettle, nothing else. But one has a lot more power over what happens in the country as well as the nuclear 'football' close at hand.

Old 03-28-2017, 08:05 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I have no blind faith in the media but simply reporting what Trump's actually said does seem to set off his supporters and often sets off another round of 'he didn't mean what he said'.

And I have yet to see any of his 'faithful' comment on his as yet completely unsupported by any evidence allegation of seeing "thousands and thousands" celebrating the 9/11 attacks in the streets of Jersey City.

Seems to me Trump is just as bad as the media and we all know what he says about the media, it's the pot and the kettle, nothing else. But one has a lot more power over what happens in the country as well as the nuclear 'football' close at hand.
My issue is when he's purposely misquoted vs what he actually says. That pissed me off when Faux News did that crap with Obama too.

Why Did the New York Times Deliberately Misquote Donald Trump's CPAC Speech?

It's just crap like this that doesn't really help anyone, quite frankly. Why not just quote him directly? Trump always says stupid stuff, so what's the point of misquoting?

Old 03-28-2017, 08:50 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,838,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny
No offense, but some people just don't get it. Not everyone has critical thinking skills.

If they did, Trump would not be President.
Nope your right... They are all being digitally mind controlled and dont even realise is!!!

Old 03-29-2017, 01:31 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Wait, now. Marla is from the USA. And he picked her up in an American church while he was still married to Ivana, remember?
Oh, okay.. I was thinking all three were foreigners, I hadn't really looked into that. Maybe he learned it was easier with foreign-born.. at least, having to find someone naive, needy and desperate enough. (And that was swell of him to seek a replacement, prior to divorcing).

Old 03-29-2017, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
To be fair, when he was young, he was quite handsome and was known as a ladies man. It wasn't until he got old and fat that he showed his pervy side.
No, it sounds like he has always been perverted. The rape of a 12-year-old occurred in the 80's-early 90's at a club, along with another sleazy guy he would hang out with at these affairs. (I believe she was an aspiring model, not being in an appropriate situation at that age, but beyond that, should not have been taken advantage of). Of course, when she later had the courage to charge him, she backed out due to his "heavies" threatening her. (Who knows how many that may have happened to, since he is used to getting away with everything, due to $$).

There were stories that surfaced, like feeling up inside a woman's dress of one only sitting next to him in a club, a stranger. (Some came forward after the surfacing of that recorded video and who knows how many may have had a story who would not discuss or may no longer be around). Some may not have known or cared if he was a good guy or not, being those who would hang around him due to his status, his having always been wherever there were opportunities.

I doubt he was ever a sweet or engaging guy and was used to being "entitled" from a young age, likely being in the habit of getting somewhere due to his position. I personally don't feel he was ever physically appealing, at any age, but I appreciate an entirely different look and type of man (like Paul Rudd..).

Old 03-29-2017, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
^^^ Some people always have and always see racism in everything, even in their white milk. I've noticed this is your FAVORITE subject lol
Many are aware of how Drumpf really is...he shows himself all the time. You know, he was taught racism at a young age by his father, who would not rent to those of color. Later on, when there were Black employees present at his properties when "presenting it to others" (showing off), he arranged for them to be in the background, or not seen (and you can bet they were not treated equally, overall). Then during campaigning, he embarrassingly addressed one attendee, to claim he loves black people. He is not going to just change and all of his bad traits are ingrained.

The guy has no character, no caring for others, just as he has said a lot of things while campaigning to win that mean nothing, as he has already proven. It has habitually shown on recordings what he said, that he claims he never said. Though everyone has their ideas about this, some know the reality of the situation.

Old 03-29-2017, 03:44 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post

That was a lie:

No they were not lies,the only lies perpetrated are the ones by trump supporters on the rest of the American public.

Old 03-29-2017, 04:04 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,626,404 times
Funny, with all the Republicans in there now, they can't find a decent replacement for Obama care. I mean they've only had 7 years to figure it out..... they're all still sitting there scratching their heads. WTF?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies