Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 01:35 PM

4,659 posts, read 4,116,410 times

Advertisements

Wow.

You libdems have gone completely off the deep end. I am not sure if I should laugh or feel sorry for you. Opening paragraph of the story:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House is distancing itself from former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, saying his secret work for a Russian billionaire detailed in an Associated Press report happened during "the last decade."

2005 to be exact. And yet to your deluded, hysterical minds, this is evdence of collusion between Russia and Donald John Trump.

Look, no fighter wants the fight stopped, but you are really in the stage where someone needs to step in. After eight months of investigation, there is not a shred of evidence. I am still unclear on what exactly "collusion" entails--what Donald Trump could have done. Even the press is starting to grow tired of this idiotic narrative, writing about it with much less frequency, or even admitting that there is no evidence of wrongdoing and not likely to be.

Meanwhile, Trump moves forward on all fronts.

Why not just take the count and go back to the locker room on this one?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2017, 01:43 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,491,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Wow.

You libdems have gone completely off the deep end. I am not sure if I should laugh or feel sorry for you. Opening paragraph of the story:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House is distancing itself from former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, saying his secret work for a Russian billionaire detailed in an Associated Press report happened during "the last decade."

2005 to be exact. And yet to your deluded, hysterical minds, this is evdence of collusion between Russia and Donald John Trump.

Look, no fighter wants the fight stopped, but you are really in the stage where someone needs to step in. After eight months of investigation, there is not a shred of evidence. I am still unclear on what exactly "collusion" entails--what Donald Trump could have done. Even the press is starting to grow tired of this idiotic narrative, writing about it with much less frequency, or even admitting that there is no evidence of wrongdoing and not likely to be.

Meanwhile, Trump moves forward on all fronts.

Why not just take the count and go back to the locker room on this one?
2009 to be exact. At least based on reports.

Old 03-22-2017, 01:44 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,646,247 times
Next claim:

Donald Trump's repair man once worked the guy who used to be roommates with Putin in college in the 1970's.

IMPEACH!!!

Seriously, though, I woke up this morning and read this headline and rolled my eyes. Really grasping for nothing, here, people.

Old 03-22-2017, 02:07 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
And we have Hillary selling 20% of American uranium to Russia. That uranium
Will wind up on nuclear warheads hitting us.
Allegations of a "quid pro quo" deal giving Russia ownership of one-fifth of U.S. uranium deposits in exchange for $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation are unsubstantiated.

Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Can you stay on topic?

Old 03-22-2017, 03:06 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
And we have Hillary selling 20% of American uranium to Russia. That uranium
Will wind up on nuclear warheads hitting us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Allegations of a "quid pro quo" deal giving Russia ownership of one-fifth of U.S. uranium deposits in exchange for $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation are unsubstantiated.

Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
Don't forget that the Clintons were personally paid $500k as part of the quid pro quo deal that sent 20% of the US uranium supply to Russia.

Old 03-22-2017, 04:06 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,222,624 times
Why are these Right Wingers in a string of comments trying to direct the subject away from the Fact of Trump and the Collusive Web of his Corruptions, as if they think they can dupe people not to stick with the process of the investigation about Trump.

Republican have been over and over proven to try and DEFLECT, DISTRACT, DIVERT AND ANY THING THEY CAN CONJURE UP, to avoid dealing with the reality that on the table.

Every-time they post this crap it just make America look that much more silly to the rest of the world.
They have done everything to damage this country over and over and over ....... It's basically just flat out "INSANE".

In Case their comprehension is bad or not working.... the discussion is still about Trump, Money Washing, Russian Collusion both on the Money Washing, and Subversive Political Conduct, and the big picture contains elements of Treasonous Actives, and likely selling National Favors to pay debts and obligations made via his sideways deals, as well as routing out the Global Network of Money Washing and that would include "wire fraud", and we certainly can't overlook 'falsification in Tax filing, and corrupt habitual conduct with long term tax evasions. We don't want to rule out the RICO violations... (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations - Acts).
As he has been photographed over the years with New York Mobsters to Russian Mobsters and who knows how many other foreign nation mobsters his network has engaged.
Now, he is abusing Air Force One and the Office of the President to do a "Weekly Promotion of his Florida Resort". We can be assured that critical info is being funneled to his sons, by some factions close to him, not to omit his Daughter, or the Business of the Daughters Husband, is likely profiting from critical information.
Americans put a Global Gangster in the Whitehouse.... and Republican submit to accept it, without even an eyes blink. Which tells the world as well as the nation, that Right Winger Republican are themselves in support of anything corrupt for the sake of money and the opportunity to promote bigotry and race bias in any and every category they can.

America is about "tired" of the Republican Deflection Attempts eventually the truly powerful in this country may get a conscience and stand up and disclose what they know... its so unfortunate that in the big money game, so many are wrapped into it.... until it may take some of the lesser paid Investigative News Reporters to Bust the Truth out of the shell the Republicans are trying to encase it, and likely then Investigative Reporters from Around the Globe will then start talking!!! and exposing what they know.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 03-22-2017 at 05:16 PM..

Old 03-22-2017, 04:30 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,340,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Next claim:

Donald Trump's repair man once worked the guy who used to be roommates with Putin in college in the 1970's.

IMPEACH!!!

Seriously, though, I woke up this morning and read this headline and rolled my eyes. Really grasping for nothing, here, people.
Trump put Russian dressing on his salad.... he colluded with lettuce!!

Old 03-22-2017, 04:46 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,296 times
Schiff came out and said there is more than circumstantial evidence of collusion.

Old 03-22-2017, 04:58 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidgetsmidget View Post
I was wondering about this. This guy has a lot of people interested in him from Ukraine, us, and probably Russia. It would seem like he could be in a dangerous position. The hacked texts from his daughters phone were certainly curious.
Yes and he's hired some PR firm to do damage control. I could see him cutting a deal. Love the way Spicer is trying to distance him from the campaign. Meanwhile the guy still lives in TT and says he still talks to trump.

Old 03-22-2017, 05:00 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,491,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Yes and he's hired some PR firm to do damage control. I could see him cutting a deal. Love the way Spicer is trying to distance him from the campaign. Meanwhile the guy still lives in TT and says he still talks to trump.
Yep. My guess is all this Russian investigation revolves around mana fort. The incidentals. All of it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies