Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2017, 06:30 AM

57,288 posts, read 26,206,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Because he doesn't have to. It's that simple.

And really, who are you folks kidding. Obama's Washington DC leaks like a sieve and John Koskinen is one of Obama's more odious weasels and nothing scandalous has leaked. I know you folks need the Russian fairy tale to get through the day and you believe as deeply as the birthers but I doubt his taxes are going to help...Rachel Maddow would've told us all ready.
You are much too satisfied with his responses on his tax returns and ethics, I know you would take the same point of view had this been Obama.

Old 04-10-2017, 09:09 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You are much too satisfied with his responses on his tax returns and ethics, I know you would take the same point of view had this been Obama.
No. I don't give a damn about anyone's taxes but mine.

Old 04-10-2017, 09:10 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Why? Give us a legit reason why he is the first candidate in generations not to reveal his return.
Because he doesn't LEGALLY have to? You know, that pesky thing called the law... If you and others don't like the way the law is currently written then I'd suggest lobbying to change it.

Old 04-10-2017, 09:33 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,720,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
It wasn't Trump that broke this story. What makes you think it isn't true? This is the first I've heard anyone dispute it.

Here's one story from April, 2015: Cash flowed to Clinton Foundation as Russians gained U.S. uranium assets | The Seattle Times

And here:
The Clinton connection to Russia’s claims on uranium - Times of India

More:
Hillary Clinton under fire for foreign donations, link to Russia uranium deal - Washington Times
If this is the first time you have heard the story disputed, and/or if you haven't looked into the actual truth of this story as was thoroughly investigated, contrary to the claims Trump and his supporters repeat regardless, then I am sure no more links or information from me is going to make a difference to you, but surely you can do better than this on your own...

No, Trump didn't break the story. I didn't say he did, but much like all the other nonsense Trump hears from wherever, he then repeats the story if it suits his agenda, regardless whether the story is true or not, and his supporters not only follow, they love it! They repeat it!

Old 04-10-2017, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
You mean like 99.8% of this whole thread? <BOLD>
Yes. Exactly. Sadly...

Old 04-10-2017, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What LearnMe is going to be crushed about the most is, they are not just looking into Russian Trump connections. They are looking at both campaigns for collusion and monetary gain not reported.
Apparently someone isn't reading my comments again...

"Crushed." Some folks just can't help that sort of rhetoric, seemingly because all is a matter of one side "crushing" the other, making for just more childish exchange. No thanks...

I won't be "crushed" by the truth. I welcome it, as always.

Right. What am I doing in this forum I wonder? Sometimes I think it is merely to search and/or point at the truth, dig it out from all the crap, something like a treasure hunt in the mud, only treasure is easier to find!

Old 04-10-2017, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Does this mean So-called President will be forced to stop whining & stringing the American people along by revealing his tax returns? Or is this too much to ask of him? As it is, we're already paying a premium for his half-a$$ed attempts at competency, it's ridiculous.
Who doesn't already pretty well know what to expect if those returns are ever made public?

Might be Trump and/or those who prepare his tax returns are "smart" enough to allow millions of income without paying ANY taxes, and then what? We'll only have a mucked up tax code to blame, not Trump for that.

What we can blame on Trump is his lack of direction to change that problem as appropriate, a change for the better that would do America far more good than eliminating every illegal immigrant in the country!

Old 04-10-2017, 01:43 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Those of us who are taking the possible ties to Russia give a damn about his tax return. Why don't you get this?
I don't "get it" because there has not been found one shred of evidence of "possible ties to Russia." This was all made up by people in the Obama administration that needed an excuse for surveillance, and it has not turned up anything. Why don't you "get it?"

Whatever is in his tax return is irrelevant and unimportant. I couldn't care less. Why do you? There is no requirement that he release his tax return.

You're just hoping to find reason for another investigation and something to use for possible impeachment. Why didn't you call for Obama's impeachment? There was certainly plenty of reason to impeach him! Fast & Furious, to name just one.

Old 04-10-2017, 01:46 PM

57,288 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
No. I don't give a damn about anyone's taxes but mine.
Transparency doesn't matter? How about ethics?

Old 04-10-2017, 02:15 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Why? Give us a legit reason why he is the first candidate in generations not to reveal his return.
He is shady and deceitful. He has always been that way and I don't see him changing anytime soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies