Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2017, 01:01 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,631,783 times

Advertisements

ah, i see what is wrong.?
OP is confusing info wars with reality. suggestion for you OP find some credible sources...

if your claims are true you should have trouble doing so.

Old 03-23-2017, 01:04 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,631,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
After the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee ran to the press to run interference for Trump, he ran straight to the White House after consultation with Paul Ryan. His purpose in running to the White House was to share the same classified information he blurted out to the press with Trump, or to get a head scratch for successfully blowing smoke over the horrible story about Paul Manafort and his dealings with the Russian-supporting Ukrainian oligarchs.
[MOD CUT/copyright violation]
Devin Nunes Must Resign Or Be Removed From Office After Colluding With Trump | Crooks and Liars

I think Devin Nunes should be immediately arrested for not only disclosing classified info to the press, but to a person who is under criminal investigation, which he knows damn well is against the law!
i agree, Nunes has shown he is either a fool tool, or incompetent. he can not be trusted, the deserves an special commission to resolve this one way or another.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 03-23-2017 at 07:30 AM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 03-23-2017, 01:06 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,656,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
The media is in desperation mode. President Trump and Bannon really are overthrowing everything, amazing times we live in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws5ojb0PCCo

https://www.infowars.com/trump-wiret...tone-tells-rt/

On charges that the Obama administration tapped Trump Towers

“He believes, and I believe, that he was under surveillance by the federal government and the intelligence agencies while he was the Republican nominee for president.
This is a scandal bigger than Watergate.

This is the most outrageous breach of law and of morality in American public history.

[MOD CUT/copyright violation]
I've read your posts for quite a while and this is a load of *******s and you know it. You're too smart to believe this crap.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 03-23-2017 at 07:31 AM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 03-23-2017, 01:07 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
i agree, Nunes has shown he is either a fool tool, or incompetent. he can not be trusted, the deserves an special commission to resolve this one way or another.

Absolutely, but there should be serious consequences for Nunes' actions! The disgusting Trump shill!
What a freaking hypocrite with all the Republicans screaming about "LEAKS", and the chair of the Committee runs straight to the press! LOCK HIM UP!

Old 03-23-2017, 01:12 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,327,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I've read your posts for quite a while and this is a load of *******s and you know it. You're too smart to believe this crap.
I almost hope it turns out to be bs, its very frightening for Americas future if we are heading in this direction of a surveillance state. No candidate, especially ones that threaten the status quo should be the subject of fed surveillance for political motives , whether its bernie sanders, trump , anyone. Its an insanely dangerous road to go down

Old 03-23-2017, 01:22 AM

1,071 posts, read 1,287,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
I don't care what he said. We don't know for sure, but it is totally inappropriate.

He's the head of the Intelligence committee in the house which is investigating the Trump campaign!

Comey should investigate him too.

He belongs in the House of Representatives-he shouldn't be playing surrogate for Trump.
And he worked with the Trump campaign. A total conflict of interest. The swamp is a morass and Nunes is up to his eyeballs in it. This needs to be formally addressed ASAP.

Of course, he has plenty of company. The swamp has gotten progressively swampier. And this is just beyond two months. We're going to need an accordian scorecard to keep track of all the conflicts and ethics violations. Some days we won't be able to write/type that fast. Comey et al. are going to have investigation fatigue.

The ranking Democrat on the Intelligence Committee, Adam Schiff, said Nunes didn't apprise him and that he needs to decide if he's working with Trump or with the Intelligence Committee.

Old 03-23-2017, 01:26 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
I don't care what he said. We don't know for sure, but it is totally inappropriate.

He's the head of the Intelligence committee in the house which is investigating the Trump campaign!

Comey should investigate him too.

He belongs in the House of Representatives-he shouldn't be playing surrogate for Trump.

You people have gone off the deep end.

Comey and everyone else in the executive branch serves at the pleasure of the president.

If the Congress feels the president needs to be investigated, they can request the attorney general appoint a special prosecutor.

Of course they would be required to provide a statement detailing the matter to be investigated.

In this case, it would be collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian intelligence, but that's already been investigated and no evidence of wrongdoing was found.

Old 03-23-2017, 01:29 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Absolutely, but there should be serious consequences for Nunes' actions! The disgusting Trump shill!
What a freaking hypocrite with all the Republicans screaming about "LEAKS", and the chair of the Committee runs straight to the press! LOCK HIM UP!

So, investigate Nunes too?

Last edited by momonkey; 03-23-2017 at 01:40 AM..

Old 03-23-2017, 03:19 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,900,050 times
Nunes is in over his head. He doesn't know how to lead; he's afraid of the WH. He is not a good communicator. He looked lost and needy, standing outside the WH trying to look important....instead he looked impotent.

He did not please the WH at the public hearing, where both the FBI and NSA chiefs called tRUMP a liar. Nunes tried to appease the WH yesterday with his stunt, but it didn't change the reality of tRUMP's lying tweets.

In the end, he's lost his credibility with both the WH and the American people. Bad move on his part.

Trying to please an egotistical boss who is in the wrong, never works out.

Old 03-23-2017, 03:24 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,900,050 times
Nunes and the other GOP members of the House Intel Committee at the public hearing with FBI and NSA chiefs made such a BFD about leaks. Leaks, leaks leaks....investigate the leaks, that was their mantra de jour.

Well....looks like the biggest leak of all is whatever the heck Nunes was blabbering about yesterday is couched tones.

Time for the FBI and NSA to talk to Nunes about who, what, when, where and why.

Doncha love the irony here??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies