Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2017, 06:39 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Schiff: There is now 'more than circumstantial evidence' of Trump-Russia collusion - POLITICO

“I can tell you that the case is more than that,” Schiff told Chuck Todd on MSNBC. “And I can’t go into the particulars, but there is more than circumstantial evidence now.”

Trump going down!

That guy is full of Schiff.

Old 03-30-2017, 07:22 AM

24,385 posts, read 23,044,056 times
I caught the circus act yesterday as broadcast on the cable news channels. They say they have evidence of thousands of Russian trolls that posted fake news to sway the election against Hillary. Okay, you're a moron if you believe that. For weeks up to the election I only noticed one obvious internet trend. MSN and Google were pushing pro Hillary and anti Trump content and going gangbusters doing it. They countered whatever Drudge story had that was anti Hillary and did their own anti Trump stories. Searches also were skewed to omit anti Hillary content. I figured, okay, they're obviously in the tank For Hillary and have compromised integrity but that's business. Its happened before. With global warming, with racism, they push an agenda. We can either filter through it and ignore it or swallow it up like the good little idiots they want us to be.
But the big picture here is that we have the deep state.... both parties and the government , want us to buy that we're too stupid to think for ourselves and we're easy prey to whoever posts anything on the internet or says something on talk radio. Fake news again, ad nauseum. Never mind that its been proven again and again that the majority of fake news comes from the MSM and the government. Hello, 1984 and a Brave New World.
So they want to force out Trump or at least cripple his presidency and take us down with him. I'm not sure who's the main target here, Trump or us.

Old 03-30-2017, 07:27 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,555,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I caught the circus act yesterday as broadcast on the cable news channels. They say they have evidence of thousands of Russian trolls that posted fake news to sway the election against Hillary. Okay, you're a moron if you believe that. For weeks up to the election I only noticed one obvious internet trend. MSN and Google were pushing pro Hillary and anti Trump content and going gangbusters doing it. They countered whatever Drudge story had that was anti Hillary and did their own anti Trump stories. Searches also were skewed to omit anti Hillary content. I figured, okay, they're obviously in the tank For Hillary and have compromised integrity but that's business. Its happened before. With global warming, with racism, they push an agenda. We can either filter through it and ignore it or swallow it up like the good little idiots they want us to be.
But the big picture here is that we have the deep state.... both parties and the government , want us to buy that we're too stupid to think for ourselves and we're easy prey to whoever posts anything on the internet or says something on talk radio. Fake news again, ad nauseum. Never mind that its been proven again and again that the majority of fake news comes from the MSM and the government. Hello, 1984 and a Brave New World.
So they want to force out Trump or at least cripple his presidency and take us down with him. I'm not sure who's the main target here, Trump or us.
I personally haven't even seen one pro-Trump ad, news or story through the entire campaign! I don't think I am blind.

Old 03-30-2017, 08:20 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,109,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Deflection much???Typical Trumpettes move when asked a question about the cheeto president,..."what about Obama"?
I'll keep doing it too- as long as libs keep crying about Trump.

Old 03-31-2017, 12:29 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
To be honest, I am so sick and tired of the whining and crying from libs because they didn't get their way in the election. So many posts on here are simply sour grapes- trying to find ANY smidgen of fault with Trump in order to soothe their wounds. While I support Trump, he may turn out to not be a good President- only time will tell. However, it's incredible how many cry babies keep posting ANYTHING- no matter how irrelevant in order to try and make him look bad. Examples- he's playing golf, and he's not going to throw out thee first pitch at the Nationals opener- SO WHAT!! I deliberately post anti Obama and anti Hillary stuff just to counteract all this liberals whining. Also, I'll continue to- get over it- you lost. Grow up- none of us always get our way.
You might try another tactic, rather than claiming others "having not gotten their way", "losing", having "sour grapes". That notion has long since left the station. This is not merely about one not having their chosen candidate win, not having felt complete panic if that had occurred in the past.

The reality is, concerned adults would not be here discussing this issue if it was not for the obvious and alarming nature of what has and continues to occur. Some are not seeing the reality of this supposed leader's temperament, lack of knowledge and ability - reasons for this being disturbing for many.

Since you are content with your guy and sick of hearing oppositional remarks, you might choose to read more satisfying topics, instead of upsetting yourself, with what the majority will continue to discuss.

Old 03-31-2017, 03:43 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,645,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
I'll keep doing it too- as long as libs keep crying about Trump.

Thank you.Unlike your cheeto president you admit to being ignorant.

Old 03-31-2017, 03:58 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
national review.... really that racist rag, founded by the last of the hardcore segregationists.

The disgraceful and disgusting William f Buckley king of the racists. that is your source?

Really you are happy to use that muck to support your worldview....?

And of course these things take time. Often lots of it. and considering the 30 year witch hunt conducted against Hillary, i think we can follow this up for a couple of years . So get ready for the big impeachments of 2018

That a lot of bold talk considering there still isn't anything to report.

The campaign ended five months ago.

If collusion and coordination occurred, it occurred more than five months ago.

Not sure what you think will happen that hasn't already happened.

Old 03-31-2017, 03:59 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
I personally haven't even seen one pro-Trump ad, news or story through the entire campaign! I don't think I am blind.
Maybe not blind, but possibly just missing what was said. It wasn't POSITIVE messages they were putting out. It was completely unhinged lunacy. Pizzagate sound familiar? And many many many more. Look through postings here, your Facebook, etc etc. Yeah we skip over a lot of "advertisement' sort of nonsense, but they really were designed to influence a election, AND more importantly to disenfranchise people. Make people stop believing in reality.

And it was devastatingly effective. A nuke would have done less damage to our democracy.

Remember, this wasn't about Trump for them. This was about sowing chaos, and polarization. And we are FAR more polarized now then EVER. This is how you destroy a country without using weapons.

But dont get drawn into the "Is Trump legitimate" nonsense. Because thats what it is, a distraction. There is ZERO evidence of vote tampering. People voted their minds. But MASSIVE amounts of effort was placed to influence that. And some of it illegal.

Now if Trump, or members of his team colluded....well then it depends. If it was Trump, then hang him. Seriously. But FAR more likely is that it was members of his team, possibly without him being aware. And THAT is when it gets difficult. I don't know what to do then. Because remember-people voted. And he won. If HE did nothing wrong, then that's when hard questions need to be asked.

But one question that has been answered quite well. The Russians worked hard to influence the election. Not to elect someone, but to increase division, and weaken us as a country.

Old 03-31-2017, 06:59 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,109,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
You might try another tactic, rather than claiming others "having not gotten their way", "losing", having "sour grapes". That notion has long since left the station. This is not merely about one not having their chosen candidate win, not having felt complete panic if that had occurred in the past.

The reality is, concerned adults would not be here discussing this issue if it was not for the obvious and alarming nature of what has and continues to occur. Some are not seeing the reality of this supposed leader's temperament, lack of knowledge and ability - reasons for this being disturbing for many.

Since you are content with your guy and sick of hearing oppositional remarks, you might choose to read more satisfying topics, instead of upsetting yourself, with what the majority will continue to discuss.
You make some good points. However, I admitted that I deliberately defend Trump because so many of the attacks on him are silly. He may end up being a bad President, only time will tell. I'm not going to look for reasons to nitpick, as many liberals do. I honestly believe that by and large- liberals are "soft", and cry when they don't get their way- like a spoiled child (spoiled by Obama in this case). I'm not upset, on the contrary- I enjoy the dialogue on here.

Old 03-31-2017, 07:25 AM

1,187 posts, read 1,022,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Every poll indicated clear Hillary victory. Not sure suddenly why every one blaming Russia when she lost the election by losing blue states with very thin margin. It is kinda explainable with white working voters switching to Trump. One of the state she didn't even visit. If it is Hillary in the WH, we won't be listening all this Russian narratives. There is always some kind of attempt from them, but it feels like we are overplaying this card.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies