Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 01:53 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times

Advertisements

Big deal, he is here illegally and has been for many years, time to go home.
No matter how *good* he is, he is not that good since he did not voluntarily go back and apply to be here legally.
He is reaping what he chose to sow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2017, 01:54 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
Meh **** happens. Dude got 17 years here he should have never had. Hopefully, he immigrates legally
Yep, he should have been deported under the last two administrations.

Old 03-23-2017, 01:57 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,558,790 times
And on a more serious note about this, I have often said that I feel sorry for all of us, but especially so for all those people who truly believed what Trump said/says, because many times they will be the ones hurt the most by him and his henchmen...I just continue to pray he doesn't alienate us from the rest of the world (including our best allies) and that we find ourselves in a world war.

Old 03-23-2017, 01:57 PM

624 posts, read 370,743 times
So it was okay for Bill Clinton and Obama to work on deportation first term but when Trump enforces the immgration law he's so evil.
If i get into Mexico illegally you think their dumb enough to open their hearts and let me stay.

During a Clinton and Bernie debate. A mexican Woman asked Bernie snd Hillary Clinton what can she do to get her husband back because he recently was deported.

Old 03-23-2017, 01:59 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
This is really funny. Irony at its finest.

25,962 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Sucks to be her?

I mean, really... what did she think with him up there spewing anti-minority sentiment?
Are you talking about Trump? Trump has NEVER "spewn" anti-minority sentiment. That area of Indiana, I know it well having family there, is OVERRUN by illegal aliens. They have taken jobs in the RV industry from citizens, as well as, other jobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Good idea--deport small business owners who provide jobs and pay taxes. That's definitely the way to make america great.
We aren't deporting small business owners, we are deporting illegal aliens per the laws of the USA. Really, listen to something other than liberal media for better results and understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Big deal, he is here illegally and has been for many years, time to go home.
No matter how *good* he is, he is not that good since he did not voluntarily go back and apply to be here legally.
He is reaping what he chose to sow.
Just another criminal having entered the US without authorization, add to that not going home when told to go.

They really need to hit that area of Indiana really hard with workplace raids. It is a disaster.

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
So he came here illegally...than "accidentially" crosses into Canada! Wow.

Either he is the unluckiest man to keep crossing borders without knowing where the countries borders are or just someone who got caught one time too many and enjoyed over time that now run out.

We crossed many times....LEGALLY! So we had no fear and paid the visa fees to be able to stay legally. He should have crawled back and entered legally which may have saved him the issues he is in now.

This should be a writing on the wall for others!

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
What's that quote? - 'I never thought leopards would eat MY face,' sobs woman who voted for the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party.

I guess it was supposed to be other families that got torn apart, not yours.

Indiana Restaurant Owner To Be Deported Friday | News - Indiana Public Media
Thank you for posting this. Every single time a Trump supporter pays the price for Trump, I'm happy.

Old 03-23-2017, 02:00 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,977,382 times
I feel sorry for anyone who votes for POTUS based on the fact that they think that person will be some sort of single issue savior for them. Beyond ridiculous and selfish.

Old 03-23-2017, 02:03 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
The illegal, Roberto Beristain, wouldn't be permanently banned from the US.

Kolliopoulos [Beristain's stepson] told the South Bend Tribune that if Beristain were to be deported, he would have family in Mexico City, including his parents and children.

The family expects it would take about nine months for Beristain to acquire a green card and return to the United States legally.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-sup...193439132.html
The family also expected that the father would not be deported. (This is a good example of what is meant by a low info voter).

I think the minimum wait time is 5 years--not 9 months.

Reentry To The U.S. After Removal (Deportation) - AllLaw.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies