Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2017, 06:08 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times

Advertisements

CBS News
Margaret Brennan 2 hrs ago
President Trump ’s boasting and tendency to believe conspiracy theories have led to a deficit of credibility.
“In this journey, I will never lie to you,” Mr. Trump said on the campaign trail.

Since the campaign, Mr. Trump has presented himself as the last honest man in Washington.

But a new Quinnipiac poll shows that his unsubstantiated wiretapping claims have been damaging.
Health care bill divides Trump supporters in Arizona
Sixty percent of voters do not believe that he is honest and 39 percent of Republicans do not believe his allegation that former President Obama wiretapped Trump Tower.
“That did not happen,” Nunes said on Wednesday.

In his signature book “The Art of the Deal,” published 30 years ago, Mr. Trump referred to his style as “truthful hyperbole,” an “innocent form of exaggeration-and a very effective form of promotion.” But that style may not be effective in the White House.
In an interview with Time magazine published Thursday, Mr. Trump dismissed concerns about his truthfulness, telling the reporter “I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not.”
Poll: Trump's credibility hurt by Obama wiretap claims

I'm surprised the moron didn't go NANANANA, and stick his tongue out! He forgets he is also the least popular person ever elected POTUS......IN HISTORY!

Thankfully voters are beginning to recover from the effects of drinking the Trump Koolaid!

Old 03-24-2017, 07:05 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
If we set aside every other deficiency Donald Trump has that prevents him from being President, the ONE thing that is so much worse than all the others is his pathological lying. He lies even when he doesn't have to. He lies and diverts attention to that lie by fabricating another lie. Lie after lie after lie.

So, how can we trust anything he says ? Answer, we can not. Even when cornered on it, he sheepishly defends his lying by saying something stupid, like "Well, I am President, and you are not !" (something his cult mimics on here).

We have asked the question numerous times on here to his flock, "Do not his lies bother you at all ?" and they have never responded once. They too realize he has a truth problem, but that does not seem to matter at all to them.

(wait for it.........."Hillary lies too !" )
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies