Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2017, 09:03 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,740,494 times

Advertisements

And now the lawyer representing these rapists claims it was consensual.

So the idiot doesn't know that even if it was consensual, it was rape.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2017, 09:36 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post

You would be flat amazed at under what circumstances and with what end result rapists will claim things were "consensual". The woman that they jumped from behind in a parking lot going to her car was "asking for it". Just begging for that blindside haymaker to the side of her head before he tries to throw her to the ground. It was her "fantasy" to have him come creeping in her window late at night and tieing her to the bed. She's never seen him before in her life. (but he's seen her) But it was all "consensual".

(sigh) Consensual indeed....

Old 03-24-2017, 09:39 PM

540 posts, read 362,809 times
How the heckler does he keep getting back in the country?

Old 03-24-2017, 09:51 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,025,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
How can our federal government protect us from this vermon?
They can't. There will always be a slew of liberals and liberal federal judges that will side with trash like this over your innocent loved ones. And somehow those liberals still sleep okay at night..... As long as there is a potential democratic vote laying around, liberals will do everything in their power to make sure the criminal is available to cast it.

Old 03-25-2017, 02:14 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightsong View Post
How the heckler does he keep getting back in the country?

One must wonder. A coyote that just keeps coming back to your rabbit pens,so why not just throw open the doors? I prefer option 2 of just shooting the critter. The social justice types seem to think we should just keep laying out food to keep them coming back.

Old 03-25-2017, 06:46 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Yeah, put him in US prison so he can terrorize other prisoners and maybe kill a few before the good lord finally puts him down.

This is the guy I was thinking about when I started the thread about taking low bids for prison space for non-citizens not covered by our constitution. Send him to Russia for 10 grand a year.
Prison? That perp wouldn't last long cause child molesters ain't liked, even by dudes who raped adult women.

Old 03-25-2017, 06:47 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Prison? That perp wouldn't last long cause child molesters ain't liked, even by dudes who raped adult women.
Then put the perp in general population with the other prisoners. That aside, this is what look at. El Salvador is the 2nd most murderous nation in North America, and on the planet. Only Honduras is worse. The prisons there are a nightmare. The likelihood of surviving a Salvadoran prison(or any prison in Central America) is lower than in the USA. While he might get killed in American prison, he might be so hardened by life in El Salvador that prison in the USA might be nothing for him.

Old 03-25-2017, 06:48 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
The illegal immigration supporters will point out that this doesn't happen often. And the crime rate among illegals is no higher than legal immigrants.

But that's a straw man argument. It doesn't matter what the RATE of crime is. The fact is that if we had no illegal immigrants then we would have no illegal immigrant rapes and murders. And if we reduce illegal immigration by 50%, we should get a 50% reduction in illegal immigrant crimes.
please explain how it is a strawman argument?

Old 03-25-2017, 06:56 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Quote:

Consent from a TWO year old?

Or are you referring to the rape of the 14 year old in MD?

Old 03-25-2017, 07:01 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
They can't. There will always be a slew of liberals and liberal federal judges that will side with trash like this over your innocent loved ones. And somehow those liberals still sleep okay at night..... As long as there is a potential democratic vote laying around, liberals will do everything in their power to make sure the criminal is available to cast it.
I don't know about that -I would condemn them all to a short penalty-- burn at the stake-alive- I would. and i guess you consider me a liber but--

Barack Obama said at a news conference in Chicago:
I have said repeatedly that I think that the death penalty should be applied in very narrow circumstances for the most egregious of crimes...I think that the rape of a small child, six or eight years old, is a heinous crime and if a state makes a decision that under narrow, limited, well–defined circumstances the death penalty is at least potentially applicable, that that does not violate our Constitution.
Obama also argued that the high court had gone too far in restricting the powers of the states. If the court had "said we want to constrain the abilities of states to do this to make sure that it’s done in a careful and appropriate way, that would have been one thing. But it basically had a blanket prohibition and I disagree with that decision."[23]
John McCain responded to the ruling by calling it:
an assault on law enforcement’s efforts to punish these heinous felons for the most despicable crime. That there is a judge anywhere in America who does not believe that the rape of a child represents the most heinous of crimes, which is deserving of the most serious of punishments, is profoundly disturbing.[24]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_v._Louisiana
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies