Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 07:53 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Consider the source. Seriously.
No source is too crazy, too far out there, too unbelievable... for the "smart ones"

Trust me, they will never stop patting themselves on the back for being ignorant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
That said- I don't think Trump is any kind of treasonous ringleader. I think he simply got palyed by some of his supporters and his pride will not allow him to admit the elements who have surrounded him.
I agree entirely with you on all but one thing. I believe he learned a hard lesson from this. He thought he could trust the people in his party... that's simply not the way DC works. Both parties are4 in it for themselves, collectively. They care about votes over anything else. Trump doesn't give rats as$ for what any single party thinks. NOW, he knows who his friends are and who his enemies are in both parties.

I predict he would FIRE plenty of Republicans if he could. Since he can't, he'll simply shift how he goes about getting his way... which he will.

I didn't vote for the guy, but after losing the battle I certainly know who will win the war. He has a track record of winning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2017, 08:02 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times
OH, gimme a break! The lengths that trump will go to in order to get the credit for something he didn't do. Then, there is is flynn, the gift that keeps on giving.

Old 03-25-2017, 08:07 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
OH, gimme a break! The lengths that trump will go to in order to get the credit for something he didn't do. Then, there is is flynn, the gift that keeps on giving.
Oh please... trees in the forest are crying for you.

We'll find that someone leaked Flynn illegally after getting access to the data they should have never had. Obama surrogates are leaking everything and anything they can. Guess what snowflake, there's nothing there!

Go find a safe space

Old 03-25-2017, 08:10 PM

26,464 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Because the National Enquirer is the mouthpiece of Trump and Michael Flynn has become toxic. Apparently subpoenas could be coming for the White House and while they are probably all involved somehow IMO, Flynn is not only toxic, but was even working for Turkey?

As the FBI probe into the Trump campaign ties with Russia intensifies, in yet another disturbing twist, White House staff are purging their phones of tweets and messages because they are afraid that they will be subpoenaed, MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell reported Friday.

Afraid Of Being Subpoenaed, WH Staff Start Doing The Unthinkable

Report: Trump Officials Deleting Evidence Illegally Before Investigation Begins; Could Be Impeached (VIDEO) – New Century Times

We've never seen anything like this presidency.
Yes, because I never saw over half a dozen people at the IRS all have their hard drives accidentally erased or damaged.

I didn't see a SoS delete tens of thousands of emails.

Old 03-26-2017, 11:37 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Oh please... trees in the forest are crying for you.

We'll find that someone leaked Flynn illegally after getting access to the data they should have never had. Obama surrogates are leaking everything and anything they can. Guess what snowflake, there's nothing there!

Go find a safe space

Much more likely, that the leaks are coming directly from the White House, after all the big fat turd is known for calling the MNM pretending to be someone close to Trump named Barron,to heap praises on himself, ROTFLMBO!

Just like he gave this BS story to the Enquirer, and I hope Vlynn and everyone else in cahoots with the Russians, squeal like pigs, giving the good on the Russian HO-Trump! Boy and I called Hillary a CORPORATE-HO, Trump is right there, with her! Then no surprise since "Birds Of A Feather" flock together. I just can't wrap my mind around someone with Bill Clinton's IQ being able to stomach an imbecile like Trump!

Old 03-26-2017, 11:40 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,102,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
It was very apparent, during the election and beyond, that the National Enquirer LOVES Donald Trump. Every issue had positive things to say about him and they were accusing Hillary of everything imaginable. They went way out of their way to say horrible things about her and Obama, and yet they were always promoting Trump.

This is just one more attempt by them to aid their buddy in his time of trouble. If they toss Flynn under the bus it will hopefully divert attention away from Trumpy.
^ this

The National Enquirer was one of the earliest pro-Trump "newspapers". Of course, the real story is that Flynn has likely agreed to testify against Trump. I hope he stays away from windows ...

Old 03-26-2017, 02:09 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
And that the superhero ~Donald Trump caught him?

That's what the Enquirer is saying.... check out the front page~

Hey, Why Is The National Enquirer Saying That Michael Flynn Is A Russian Spy? | The Huffington Post

How's that for showing what a NUTCASE LIAR President Pinocchio is!
They say all kinds of things that's why.

Old 03-26-2017, 02:16 PM

5,544 posts, read 8,310,986 times
Quote:
No source is too crazy, too far out there, too unbelievable... for the "smart ones"

Trust me, they will never stop patting themselves on the back for being ignorant.

I agree entirely with you on all but one thing. I believe he learned a hard lesson from this. He thought he could trust the people in his party... that's simply not the way DC works. Both parties are4 in it for themselves, collectively. They care about votes over anything else. Trump doesn't give rats as$ for what any single party thinks. NOW, he knows who his friends are and who his enemies are in both parties.

I predict he would FIRE plenty of Republicans if he could. Since he can't, he'll simply shift how he goes about getting his way... which he will.

I didn't vote for the guy, but after losing the battle I certainly know who will win the war. He has a track record of winning.
Absolutely agree. Tough learning experience. But now he knows. I am going to be most curious as to who gets dropped off the team, if republicans could even consider themselves a team

Old 03-26-2017, 02:56 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Quote:
...there's nothing there!
Yes there is. Some TrumPutin supporters choose to ignore it, but it's there.

Old 03-26-2017, 03:16 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
It was very apparent, during the election and beyond, that the National Enquirer LOVES Donald Trump. Every issue had positive things to say about him and they were accusing Hillary of everything imaginable. They went way out of their way to say horrible things about her and Obama, and yet they were always promoting Trump.

This is just one more attempt by them to aid their buddy in his time of trouble. If they toss Flynn under the bus it will hopefully divert attention away from Trumpy.
Remember during the campaign when the National Enquirer had all the stories about Clinton being on her deathbed.

I read where the guy who runs the National Enquirer is a long-time buddy of Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies