Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2017, 05:04 PM

57,320 posts, read 26,236,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Why are you dodging?

You lack principles. You don't care that Obama hacked foreign politicians and interfered in foreign elections. You aren't made that someone might have interfered in our election, you are mad that it cost your candidate - you don't care if it happens, so long as it isn't to you.

The DNC emails were the truth.

I wish the emails were leaked earlier so maybe Bernie, a more honest candidate that the DNC was rigging the primaries against, could have won.

I likely would have voted for Bernie in the general election.

I don't really care if they leak RNC emails if it uncovers the truth. The RNC has a lot of trash that needs to get taken to the curb.

Why are you so upset with everyone but the DNC that DNC corruption was exposed?

P.S. They may have Hillary's 30,000 deleted "yoga" emails ready to have blackmailed her had she won as expected. Putin could hold that over her head so she would stop arming terrorists and creating power vacuums like Bush-Obama...in order to protect their warm water port.
So when Russia or a foreign power hacks into our election in an attempt to promote one party over the other it's fine as long as they provide the truth. Anyone private emails are fair game because they are after all truth/

You are deflecting, Flynn and this administration are in big trouble for their actions and you can shake it anyway you want but they have some rather large issues.

The Russians also attempted to steer the French and German elections, no problem there right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2017, 05:06 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,763,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Love her! I still think Flynn will try to protect some people.
Maddow is the most disgusting excuse for a female, up there with Lyin' Hillary.

Old 03-30-2017, 05:08 PM

26,511 posts, read 15,088,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
This is the stupidest logic of all time: we engage in espionage, so we should be okay with treason.
I think you misunderstood.

If that poster's assumption is correct - Trump should be removed from office - period.

However, Democrats either lack logic or are hypocrites. Democrats on this message board defended/ignored/excused Obama for (A) interfering in foreign elections trying to tip the balance, (B) spying on and hacking foreign politicians during an election year, and (C) offering Putin more flexibility after the election in exchange for Obama not creating waves for him before the election.

If we are upset when it happens to us (assuming Russia did do it), we should not accept our leaders when they do the same thing.

8,840 posts, read 4,808,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Why are you dodging?

You lack principles. You don't care that Obama hacked foreign politicians and interfered in foreign elections. You aren't made that someone might have interfered in our election, you are mad that it cost your candidate - you don't care if it happens, so long as it isn't to you.

The DNC emails were the truth.

I wish the emails were leaked earlier so maybe Bernie, a more honest candidate that the DNC was rigging the primaries against, could have won.

I likely would have voted for Bernie in the general election.

I don't really care if they leak RNC emails if it uncovers the truth. The RNC has a lot of trash that needs to get taken to the curb.

Why are you so upset with everyone but the DNC that DNC corruption was exposed?

P.S. They may have Hillary's 30,000 deleted "yoga" emails ready to have blackmailed her had she won as expected. Putin could hold that over her head so she would stop arming terrorists and creating power vacuums like Bush-Obama...in order to protect their warm water port.
Just stop with the moral equivalency. It's straight out of Putin's play book and trump's as well, if you listened to the senate hearing today.

The question is why the DNC and rnc were both hacked but only dnc emails were hacked and why the podesta emails were released an hour after the access Hollywood tape dropped. And why trump encouraged russia to hack. And why fake news stories were released in swing states.

9,742 posts, read 4,499,419 times
Idk if this blows back on the trump admin but Flynn offering to testify in exchange for immunity lead me to believe he did something wrong and the evidence coming out of Ukraine is probably legit.

Old 03-30-2017, 05:09 PM

57,320 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Maddow is the most disgusting excuse for a female, up there with Lyin' Hillary.
She may disgust you but she has one of the most informative shows around, intelligence, sophistication, facts seem to turn a lot of people off. Her ratings don't compare to Sean Hannity, go figure.

Old 03-30-2017, 05:10 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,375,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Just broke in the WSJ but I don't subscribe and can't link. Just saw the headline on my twitter feed.
I heard this too as "Breaking News" but haven't seen any article yet. I think that Flynn (thru his lawyer) has to go this route because he's in trouble on so many levels and Trump and his cronies can't claim "Executive Privilege" since he was fired ( I mean Resigned weeks later after outed as lying to Pence.. ) weeks after AG advised he was at risk for being blackmailed etc. Then of course she got fired when she refused to back Trump EO for Muslim ban. I'd bet she has a very good story to tell the FBI when debriefed!

Anyway, I doubt they even need Flynn.. Trump/Russia connections run too deep within his close circle including his own SIL! Between business dealings and political "Dirty Tricks" that can will likely get exposed has become almost viral! The difference between Trump and "Tricky Dicky" is Trump's is happening at the beginning of his Administration... Nixon, many years into his term of office 1969-1974 ( August) when impeached. IF Trump's administration remains under such pressure and suspicion.. I don't know how long he would last? It likely to take years however, meanwhile.. he will no doubt be a lame duck coming out of his first 100 days in office.

Flynn is just one in the headlines this evening... but there are too many working very hard in covering up and colluding to HIDE & spin the narrative .. Trump in USA yell's "Fake News" and Putin simply denies denies... SMH!

Flynn should NOT be given "Immunity Agreement"! IMO

Old 03-30-2017, 05:12 PM

6,940 posts, read 9,683,943 times
Love it. Trump is about to get impeached.

26,511 posts, read 15,088,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So when Russia or a foreign power hacks into our election in an attempt to promote one party over the other it's fine as long as they provide the truth. Anyone private emails are fair game because they are after all truth/

You are deflecting, Flynn and this administration are in big trouble for their actions and you can shake it anyway you want but they have some rather large issues.

The Russians also attempted to steer the French and German elections, no problem there right.
You keep spinning and deflecting, because you are guilty of hypocrisy.

If you are upset with Russia for interfering in foreign elections, then you should also be upset with Obama for doing the same thing.

If Trump colluded with Russia, offered them more flexibility or to reduce sanctions, etc...then I support him being held to higher standards than Obama and removed from office.

Russia was also apparently prepared to influence Hillary if she had won as expected...Hillary's Podesta broke a law by forgetting to disclose that he recently had picked up 75,000 shares of a Putin connected company. Maybe they had her 30,000 deleted emails for blackmail?

8,420 posts, read 7,422,672 times
Hmmmm...Michael Flynn not being granted immunity by the feds might be a good thing for the Trump administration - it means that Flynn's got nothing worthwhile to testify about Trump and his campaign/administration staff.

On the other hand...if Flynn is granted immunity...he just might "fall out a window while helping some workmen move a bath tub".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies