Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2017, 07:43 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,478,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
And the Hillary said Democrats would accept the Election results no matter who was Voted in....but of course, the Liberal Snowflakes will ignore that.
The Democrats have accepted this joke of a presidency, however we are at peace knowing that this travesty will be over in a couple of years when Trump is impeached.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2017, 07:43 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Of course I see the issue. The issue is that anything Trump does or does not do, will always be made into an issue. In fact, "Wolf" has been cried so many times,no one cares anymore. I didn't care what Trump "Tweeted" about Obama, and sure don't care what what your posting now. He can play all he wants, because he is still doing what he promised he would do, which is a lot more than Obama did in 8 years. Go find something more substantial that golf balls. They aren't vital to our Nation.
Well, if he promised to do nothing, then he certainly is fulfilling that promise.

See post #103 if you want to see what accomplishment looks like.

Old 03-26-2017, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Are you guys seeing this? Trump accomplished more in 64 days than Obama did in 8 years?

Does that include his executive orders on immigration being blocked twice and his healthcare plan failing?

Does it include that Mexican border wall being financed yet?....LOL

Old 03-26-2017, 07:48 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,568,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Are you guys seeing this? Trump accomplished more in 64 days than Obama did in 8 years?

Does that include his executive orders on immigration being blocked twice and his healthcare plan failing?

Yep, includes them too. He did put out the orders, and the Left played Politics, and Trump still had time to get in a few rounds of Golf. Being Blocked is not a Failure of "Acting" its temporary pause in getting there. Then he can go play more Golf. .

8,518 posts, read 3,752,114 times
I have a feeling that the "freedom" caucus won't approve of a 100billion buck wall. Just a feeling. I mean they are conservatives right?

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Actually, the problem is it makes Trump look like a massive hypocrite. The problem appears to be Trump's big mouth--he spent much of Obama's terms shooting it off.

Most of us already know he is a hypocrite, but some are still learning. With a 60% disapproval rating, hypocrite is not a good look. If he had not sat on the sidelines taking pot shots at Obama, he might not look as phony as he does now.

“Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.â€

...“I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off. … You don’t have time to take time off,†Trump adds. [The Hill, 6/23/15]

I mean, the other night in New York, New York was shut down because Obama’s here to go to a Broadway play… I’d be there all the time working, working.
[CNN, 7/22/15]

So, I wouldn’t leave the White House very much because, you know, like little things like these little trips where they get on they cost you a fortune… I am worried about the cost. Why would you have two people flying to the same location a little time different. Why wouldn’t you both go.
[Baton Rouge, LA, 2/11/16]...

Hypocrite Trump Is Playing Golf Today, After Years of Criticizing Obama For Golfing

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/12/u...olf-obama.html

Exactly! And I wish someone would stick a sock in that weasel, Propaganda Minister of his~ Sean Spicer too!

Old 03-26-2017, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
Playing a round of golf isn't vacationing. It's no different than Obama shooting a game of hoops or Bush riding his bike. Trump also does a lot of negotiating while playing golf. If he went out to dinner or lunch to talk with someone would it really be any different?

When Trump starts doing a bad job as president, I'll care what he does for exercise or socializing. Since I feel he's the best president we've had in the last century, his golfing doesn't bother me I guess.
Most of the media and people in his own party have concluded that he has NO CLUE on basic issues that affect the citizens of this country and he DOESN'T care. The man is a pathological incompetent liar. He should be impeached.

Old 03-26-2017, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Well, if he promised to do nothing, then he certainly is fulfilling that promise.

See post #103 if you want to see what accomplishment looks like.
Your missing all the things he has "Torpedoed" that Obama did, and that's a great start. ICE is grabbing up Illegals and Deporting them with more enthusiasm, he has fired a lot of the Obama leftovers, and done much more than Obama dreamed of doing. You got a lot more coming soon. And he still has almost 8 years to go yet. He will still have a lot of time left to play Golf.

Old 03-26-2017, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyinhouston View Post
Most of the media and people in his own party have concluded that he has NO CLUE on basic issues that affect the citizens of this country and he DOESN'T care. The man is a pathological incompetent liar. He should be impeached.
No they haven"t. You making that up, and have nothing to back it up with. Its Fake News. His supporters are stronger than ever, and he has become more popular outside the Liberal Cult. As far as the Media goes, we all know how that works, so don't even try to use them as a viable source.

Old 03-26-2017, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Exactly! And I wish someone would stick a sock in that weasel, Propaganda Minister of his~ Sean Spicer too!
That wish and 2 dollars can get you a cup of coffee anywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies